Chapter 11: Hyung ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

“Oh, you’re here?” I said while standing up so he could see me, since there were quite a few tables around ours.

“Yeah” The boy said while slowly approaching us. “Hyung?” He stopped on his tracks.

“H-huh?” I asked in confusion.

“Hoshi hyung? Woozi hyung?” The boy asked again. I saw they were kinda confused as well and they turned their heads to the voice.

“Vernon?!” The both asked in unison.

“Noona, why are they here?” Hansol seemed confused.

“O-oh? Hoshi is my childhood friend. Why did they call you Vernon anyway?”

“That’s my stage name noona” He said while approaching me and he ruffled my hair.

“Wait. Do you guys know each other?” I was now more confused than before.

“RiRi, he’s one of our members” Soonie said while laughing. “Is this the boy you were talking about, our little Vernon?”

“Yeah…” I started playing with my hair.

“Aigoo, noona, you talked about me? How cute!” Hansol said in a cute voice while hugging me.

“Hansol… I didn’t exactly talk about you, I just told them that a friend was coming over…” I said awkwardly.

“Noona, you’re bad” He pouted and I pinched his cheeks while chuckling.

“Our RiRi is such a liar… She said you’re cute” Kai said while smirking.

“N-noona, you really said that?” And I saw Hansolie blushing a bit.

“Well, you are” I chuckled while ruffling his hair.

“Noona” He said serious.

“Yeah?” I asked smiling.

“I’m glad that you think I’m cute but… you know, I’m younger than you, this is not okay, I only see you as a friend…” He said while looking down and I started laughing like a crazy woman.

“Pfft. Hansol, don’t tell me you think I have feelings for you? Come on! We just met yesterday, I see you as my lovely little brother” I said while intertwining our arms. I heard Soonie letting out a sigh.

“What’s wrong Soonie, are you okay?” I looked at him and he seemed nervous.

“Everything’s fine RiRi, don’t worry” He said while smiling slightly at me.

“Hmm okay…”

We spent quite a few time talking about things like Kai’s life in the USA and JiHoon told me about Vernon being a rapper and a member of the hip-hop unit. They also told me that he’s the 2nd youngest member, the maknae was someone called Dino. Why does he call himself Dino? Is he obsessed with dinosaurs? Anyway, after around half an hour Kai had to lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter