Chapter 14: Lunch ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

I was walking to a calm place with Yeolie because he said he doesn’t like loud places a lot. It really surprised me. I mean, he’s a kingka. Anyway, we headed to some bench at the back of the school. All the way there we haven’t talked to each other, but it’s wasn’t an uncomfortable silence, it was really comfortable. When we got to the bench we sat next to each other.

“Do you have lunch?” He suddenly asked.

“Aish… I forgot” I said blushing. “Just wait here, I will go to the cafeteria to buy something to eat”

I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

“It’s okay NeRi, I will just share mine” And he smiled warmly at me. I don’t know, there’s something about him that makes me really comfortable around him.

“Thank you Yeolie” And I smiled at him. Then he placed the lunch box that was before on the bench on his lap so I could easily reach the food. So nice of him. The lunch was really yummy, I could be eating all day, but 1. Food won’t last forever and 2. I would end up looking like a pig.

“Do you like it?” He asked with a smile plastered on his face.

“Yes, it’s really yummy” I said while picking more food.

“Really? I made it myself” He said while scratching the back of his neck and blushing.

“Jinjja?! Daebak, I can’t even make a toast without burning it” I said embarrassed. He chuckled at my comment.

“NeRi-ah” I looked at him.

“Yes Yeolie?” I asked with a smile.

“Can I ask you something?”

Vernon’s POV

“Oh god, their conversation it’s really boring” I said while leaning my back in the tree that we were hidden behind.

“I know” SeRa pouted. “I mean, come on! He’s a kingka, try to seduce him!” She said with a spark in her eyes and then remembered that Woozi was there. “Ah, sorry” And she laughed nervously.

“It’s okay” He said while patting the girl’s back without leaving the sight in front of him.

“Can I ask you something?” It was Chanyeol’s voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter