Chapter 18: Oppa is back ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

The boy I called picked up his phone.

“Oppa! How are you?” I shouted happily as he picked up the call without giving him time to ask who it was.

“Oh, is it you NeRi? Long time without talking, I’m fine, how are you doing?” He replied.

“Well… I could be better oppa, but I called you to ask for a favor… You know, you’re my favorite oppa…”

“NeRi, just go straight to the point” He said and we both laughed because he noticed what I was trying to do.

“Do you want to help me by being my fake boyfriend?”

Kai’s POV

I was preparing some snacks for the visit when I heard the doorbell ring. I headed to the door lazily and opened.

“You’re here? I thought you would take longer” I said signaling the girl to come in, but then I noticed there was a boy following her.

“Oh? Hey, you’re the one I met when we went for bubble tea, right? Vernon?” I asked him and he just nodded.

We entered the kitchen silently and stayed like that for around 5 minutes until the girl decided to speak.

“Kai-sshi” She said serious.

“SeRa, please drop the formalities, we are friends right?” And I smiled at her as she nodded and I signaled her to go on.

“NeRi… she had an argument with a friend. Do you remember JiHoon?”

“Yes, I do, she had a fight with him? Why?” I asked curious.

“You see… a boy named Chanyeol kissed her and JiHoon saw it and he got angry” She said looking down to the drink she was holding in her hands.

“Why? Are they even dating?” I asked.

“No, but hyung likes her, so he is angry” Vernon said nervously.

“He does? Oh… wait! Did you say Chanyeol? Is it Park Chanyeol?” I noticed I was raising my voice slowly because I was getting angry.

“Do you know him?” SeRa and Vernon asked at the same time with wide eyes.

“Unfortunately, I do” I replied while scratching my forearm “He is one of my friends” I stopped and took a deep breath “He told me he liked a girl, but I never expected it to be NeRi. Now I understand why she told me that she isn’t okay” I looked to the two who were sitting in front of me “You two have to do something to help NeRi. I wish I could be the one helping but I don’t really know JiHoon so I can’t do much. Anyway, SeRa, you didn’t ask for my address, how do you know where I live?” I asked surprised.

“Secret” She said while putting her index finger in front of her lips.

“Yah, are you a stalker or something like that? Don't tell me you spy me when I'm in the shower!”

“No!” She chuckled “But NeRi gave me your address”

SeRa got up from the chair and Vernon did the same.

“Hyung, we are leaving since it’s getting late and we have to solve this” Vernon said while bowing and I accompanied them to the main door.

“Bye oppa!” SeRa shouted once they were outside.

“Bye guys” I closed the door angrily and ran back to the kitchen to get my phone. I grabbed it and looked for Chanyeol’s phone. I found it and clicked the call button.

“Oh, hey Kai, what’s wro-“

“Yah! Seriously, what’s wrong with you? Why did you kiss NeRi? She’s not even your girlfriend” I shouted at him angrily.

“How do you know her name? Do you know her?”

“Of course I do, she’s my ex. Her friend SeRa told about what happened. Why did you do it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter