Chapter 15: Catch me if you can ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

I turned my head to Woozi. He had a serious expression plastered.

“And what if I don’t want to?” Chanyeol said with a smirk.

Then everything occurred too fast. I only remember Yeolie lying on the floor and me running away with JiHoon while he grabbed my wrist.

“JiHoonie! JiHoonie!” I tried shouting at him, but it was useless. He was deep in his own thoughts.

“JiHoon, please, let my wrist go! It hurts!” I shouted and this time he stopped and turned around. He looked carefully to my wrist and noticed his grip was too strong since my wrist was now red.

“I’m really sorry! Are you okay NeRi?” He asked with a worried expression.

“Yes, now I am” I said with a smile trying to calm him down. Actually it hurts a little, but I don’t want to make him worry.

“Let me take you to the nurse and I will put some ice in your wrist” He said with a serious expression and started walking and I just decided to follow him. Then he suddenly stopped.

“Um… NeRi…” He turned around and looked at me.

“Yeah?”

“Do you know where the nurse is?” He blushed at his stupid question and I just chuckled at his cuteness.

“Aish, JiHoonie babo!” I said while hitting his arm playfully and smiling. “Let’s go!~” I sang happily and took his hand.

We walked slowly to the nurse. We didn’t talk at all, but he asked me a few times if I was okay.

“Aish, he’s just too cute!” I laughed at my own thoughts and he looked at me weirdly.

“Sorry” I chuckled.

“Why are you saying sorry?” He asked confused.

“I’m weird, right?”

“I don’t think you are, NeRi” And he smiled warmly.

“Thank you” I said sincerely while looking at him. I kept staring at him until he turned his head and looked at me, then I turned my head to the front fast but I saw him blushing through the corner of my eye and I chuckled at his cuteness.

“Why are you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter