Chapter 12: Kingka ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

I turned around a saw a tall boy behind me. He had a silver hair color and looked around my age. He had a smile on his face but it turned into a frown when he heard my response.

“Who are you?”

“Oh… nevermind then” He winked at me and left without more words.

Hansol’s POV

I was walking to practice with Woozi and Hoshi hyung. They were silent so I decided to speak.

“I know you both like NeRi”

JiHoon’s POV

I swear both me and Hoshi froze in the spot. I looked at him surprised and we both turned around and saw Vernon with a smirk on his face.

“So it’s true after all? I suspected it but I didn’t know it was really true” He let out a victorious smile and walked past us.

“How do you know?” Hoshi asked confused while running up to catch up with him. Meanwhile I was walking behind them focusing on my own thoughts.

“It’s pretty obvious, I don’t know how can NeRi be so dense to not notice it” Vernon replied while walking calmly while Hoshi was completely the opposite. He was walking pretty nervously and hearing his tone it was obvious that he was worried.

“Please don’t tell her” Hoshi said with a nervous voice.

“I won’t tell her, don’t worry” He replied while staring at the sky.

After that, our way to practice was kinda calm.

Vernon’s POV

I can’t believe they both like NeRi. As far as I know she’s Hoshi’s childhood friend because sometimes I heard him talking about her to Woozi. But Woozi likes her too? Wow, this is unexpected. Of course I’m not planning on telling her, I’m not that crazy. Well, actually it’s because if I did hyungs would probably kill me, and that's a no-no.

After practice we went to our dorm. I walked lazily to the couch because I was extremely tired when I heard my phone ringing. It was a message. I looked curious to the display and it was from NeRi.

“Who is it?” Woozi asked while sitting next to me.

“It’s NeRi” And at my response he just nodded his head. Aish, hyung is so boring. It’s the girl he likes and he just goes ‘hmm’. Tsk.

RiRi [23:11]

Hansolieeeee~

Mr. Headphones [23:12]

Hi noona.

RiRi [23:12]

I’m bored

And I imagined her frowning instantly in my head and I chuckled at my own thoughts.

Mr. Headphones [23:13]

Well, since counting sheeps it’s too mainstream, why don’t you count unicorns and go to sleep?

RiRi [23:14]

But I can’t sleep! Too many thoughts on my mind right now. I know tomorrow I’ll look like a zombie at school but who cares. I’m too cool to care. And even if I look like a zombie, while I don’t start eating brains it’ll be fine, even tho there’s not much brain to eat in our school.

And with that I laughed and Woozi looked at me like I was possessed or something. He was drinking some water while playing a game on his phone.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” He asked.

“It’s just that NeRi is too funny” I said honestly. And he hummed again.

“Yah! Hyung! What’s wrong with you? I’m talking about the girl you like and you just go ‘hmm’? So boring…” And he looked at me eyes wide.

“I never said I liked her”

“Oh come on, your reaction was too obvious” I said frustrated while ruffling my hair.

“Nevermind. She is Hoshi’s crush and he have known her for longer than me” He said while looking back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter