Chapter 16: Coldness ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JiHoon’s POV (I know you all want this POV LOL, Author-nim being nice for once~)

I ran to a vending machine that I saw while walking to the nurse with NeRi. Since we’ve been running before I thought she would be tired so I decided to buy a bottle of water for her. Once I grab the bottle I look at it smiling.

“I can’t believe I’m acting like this because of a girl” I chuckled at my own thoughts. And without noticing I was already in front of the nurse’s office. I was about to open the door but I heard voices inside.

“I like you. I really like you since months ago” Who is it? The door had a window and I looked through it. Chanyeol… I was about to enter and get him out of the room but NeRi replied.

“Aigoo, Yeolie, don’t lie or your nose will grow just like Pinocchio’s” I looked at NeRi’s face and she didn’t seem to believe his words for real. But then I saw Chanyeol getting closer to her. They were now inches away.

“I hope this makes you notice that what I said it’s real” That was Chanyeol’s voice again. I was still looking through the window when he suddenly kissed her.

Without noticing I dropped the bottle of water. It seems like they both heard it since they turned their heads to the door and when they did I ran away. I don’t know why I’m even running away. It’s not like there’s something going between me and NeRi, right?

Once I was away from the nurse’s office I started to walk slowly. What should I do now? It’s almost class time so SeRa and Vernon are probably on their way there. Who should I tell about this? I mean, I can’t talk to Hoshi because I’ll be dead. Aish. I ruffled my hair and I heard footsteps behind me. I didn’t pay attention to it until the voice called my name.

“JiHoonie?” The voice asked confused. I turned around and saw it was NeRi. Just great. Can my luck get any better?

“Um… hey?” I said awkwardly.

“Were you planning to abandon me?” She pouted. “I waited for you for almost 10 minutes! Where did you go?”

“It’s not your business” I said coldly and started walking to the main gate. Suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist and I turned around. My eyes widened at the sight. NeRi was crying.

“Y-Yah! What’s wrong?” I asked worried while holding her hands. Good move Lee JiHoon, you are trying to be cold to her, is this what you call cold?

“Why didn’t you come back…?” She said in an almost inaudible voice. “I wish you were there…”

“Why?” I asked coldly again while letting go of her hands. “To see you kissing with Chanyeol? Oh please, I have better things to do” I started to walk away but again she stopped me by grabbing my wrist, but this time I didn’t turn around to look at her. “What now?”

“JiHoonie…” She said between sobs. “Why are you being like this? I thought we were friends…” And hearing that, I escaped her grip.

“I thought so too” And I just walked out of school.

NeRi’s POV Back in the nurse’s office

“C-Chanyeol!” I pushed him away. “What are you doing?” I was angry at him. And looking at his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter