Chapter 5: Forgiveness ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

When I suddenly saw SoonYoung standing in front of my door I froze. It felt like time has stopped. Like someone was playing a prank of me. Then I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around with a cold expression.

“NeRi-ah, what’s wrong? Your face is all pale” SeRa asked. “Oh, wait! Who is he? Your boyfriend? Yah! You’ve been hiding it from me?” Then she pouted. I turned my gaze to SoonYoung’s direction and I saw him waiting for an answer.

“What are you doing here?” I asked without changing my facial expression and I could see he was shocked.

“NeRi-ah, are you angry? Let me expl-“

“Shut up” I then turned around and started to walk inside my house, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. “Let go”

“No. NeRi, you have to let me explain this”

“I don’t want to hear a single thing you say!” I shouted angrily. Then the door next door opened and I saw a pink haired guy exit the house. Then SoonYoung let go of me and when the boy with pinkish hair saw us he started walking our direction.

“Hoshi, what are you doing?” He asked. “Oh. These are the girls your mom invited for dinner?” And he looked at us.

“Hoshi? Who is Hoshi?” I asked curious.

“That’s why I told you to let me expl-“ No Kwon SoonYoung, not now.

“Shut up, I’m talking to the boy with pink hair” I said angrily and gave SoonYoung a death glare.

“O-oh? Hoshi, this is the girl you told me about?”

“Yeah”

“Oh… I see. I’m Lee JiHoon. If you don’t want to listen to SoonYoung, would you mind listening to my explanation?” He said with a shy smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter