Chapter 3: Girls' night ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        chapter three girls' night NeRi's POV
“NeRi, do you like Hansol?”

“W-What?” I wanted to make sure of what I heard.

“I asked you if you like Hansol, you know, that new student that sits next to you, the one you’ve been talking to all day?” She said while rolling her eyes.

“Why would I? SeRa-yah, you know I met him today right? How can I like someone I just met? We’re just friends. He’s nice and funny and he may be good looking too, but that’s all. We’re just friends”

“Hmm, okay.”

After walking for a while we reached my house and we went it. Once we were in I went to greet my uncle and JongDae oppa, then we headed to my room.

We spent a while talking about things like music and video games and then we heard my uncle shouting my name from downstairs. We walked out of the room to see what happened.

“What’s wrong uncle?”

“JongDae and I are going grocery shopping, so you girls will be alone. We’ll be having dinner out, so just order a pizza or talk to Mrs. Kwon.” He said while grabbing his coat.

“Arasseo uncle” I ran downstairs to give him a hug. Then I hugged JongDae oppa and he started tickling me.

“Yah! Hajima!” I tried to sound serious, but the fact that I was laughing pretty loudly didn’t help.

“Jongie, just leave her already. Look! She even has tears in her eyes!” She tried to defend me. But then she started tickling me too. I couldn’t take it anymore so I fell to the floor and started rolling around while trying to calm myself down.

“Kim JongDae! Remember where were we going?” My uncle asked with a poker face.

“Sorry dad. Bye Pumpkin, bye Duck Princess” She then waved his hand before walking out of our house and closing the door behind him. Just then I remembered the fact that I was still lying on the floor. I looked up and saw SeRa extending her hand to help me up.

“So I guess we’re alone” She said with a smirk while pulling me up. “Do you know what it means?”

“Of course I do!” I ran upstairs to grab my phone and then came back down.

I headed to the living room and approached the speakers. I connected my phone and searched through my music playlist. Here is it. Then 2PM’s ‘Go Crazy’ started playing at full volume and we sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter