Chapter 10: Jealousy ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SoonYoung’s POV

“Kai?!” I heard NeRi and I looked to where she was looking and there he was. I saw NeRi running to him and hugging him pretty tightly.

“I can’t believe you are here!” She said happy and Kai hugged her back.

“I told you I would be coming back, I was actually planning to stop by your house later” He then let go of her. “I missed you honey~” He then kissed her forehead. I’m really going to kill Kai later…

“Oh, oppa! Stop it!” She then laughed while hitting his arm playfully and with that Kai pulled her closer. God, jealousy is killing me right now.

Just then I heard someone clearing and I looked at SeRa.

“Kim NeRi-sshi? You’ve got a lot of explaining to do” SeRa said with a pretty serious face.

“Arasseo, let’s get some bubble tea first. Oppa, wait here ~” She kissed Kai’s cheek and ran back to us.

Kai is sooooo going to die.

NeRi’s POV

I can’t believe he’s back! Two of the most important people to me have came back in just two days. Is this all a dream or is someone playing a prank on me? Anyway, I’m just going to enjoy this moment.

“Kim NeRi-sshi? You’ve got a lot of explaining to do” Oh my, I forgot I didn’t talk to SeRa about Kai… Maybe it’s the right moment to do so.

“Arasseo, let’s get some bubble tea first. Oppa, wait here ~” I kissed his cheek and then ran back to the 3 persons that were waiting for me.

We ordered our bubble tea and headed to the table were Kai was sitting.

“So, how comes you are back?” Soonie asked coldly.

“Yah! Don’t be like that!” I said pouting.

“Aigoo, don’t do that my RiRi or I will have to kiss you ~!” Kai said while ruffling my hair and I blushed. When he saw my red face he laughed and SeRa cleared .

“So… mind explaining what is this all about?”

“Oh? Yeah, sure. Me and Soonie have been together since we were little, but I didn’t tell you about Kai. He is my childhood friend too and he used to play with us in the park that’s next to my house. We all grew together. We went to the same high school as well, and as time passed me and Kai fell for each other…” I blushed.

“I will continue sweetie” Kai said and winked at me. “After we fell for each other we started going out, obviously. One year after that I moved to the USA to learn more about dancing so we decided to break up. We kept in contact with each other but because of the time zones it was difficult. And well, now I’m back here after 3 years.” He then smiled at me and I nodded in agreement.

“So… he’s your ex?” SeRa asked confused.

“Yes” I laughed awkwardly. “Sorry for not telling you” I felt ashamed for hiding something so trivial from my best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter