Chapter 17: Fake boyfriend ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SeRa’s POV

I was about to walk to NeRi with Hansol but then she ran away from school.

“Hansol! Look!” I pointed to the girl running out of school.

“What?! Noona is leaving?!” He looked at the view surprised since he knew himself that NeRi wasn’t the kind of girl to skip school.

“Should we follow her?” I said looking at him.

“I guess so… Let’s go!” He said while starting running to the way NeRi has gone.

NeRi’s POV

Getting to their dorm took less than expected, it just took me around 10 minutes, but well, I was kinda running anyway. I reached the building and I used the intercom. After around 10 seconds a voice greeted me, but it wasn’t Soonie’s.

“Hello?” The voice asked.

“U-um hi! It’s SoonYoung there?” I asked nervously.

“Yeah, just come up” The voice said and hanged up.

I followed the voice’s instructions and entered the building. I looked around searching for the elevator and once I found it I got in and pressed the floor’s number. Once I reached the correct floor I walked to the door and rang the bell. The door opened almost immediately since the owner of the voice that I heard through the intercom was waiting.

“Hoshi, you have a visit!” He shouted to Soonie, who I saw lying down on the couch. “Anyway, who are you?” He asked confused.

“I-I’m Kim NeRi, Hoshi’s friend” I said blushing.

“Oh, I see… Nice to meet you, I’m Mingyu” The tall boy that was in front of me said smiling.

“RiRi!” Soonie said while running up to me and he hugged me tightly. “I thought you would get lost on your way here since you’re really clumsy. I was about to call you to see if you wanted me to pick you up” He said while ruffling my hair.

“Kwon SoonYoung, I’m not a kid anymore!” I said pouting, trying to act cute.

“How many times do I have to say this? You don’t look cute so don’t do that!” He said while pinching my left cheek and I hit his arm lightly. “Anyway, we should leave and get some ice-cream” He said while holding my hand. “I’m leaving~” He sang to the tall boy from before.

“Okay hyung! I will tell S.Coups that you’re leaving” He said and closed the door.

“Who is he?” I asked Soonie.

“Mingyu. He’s a member of the hip-hop unit” I nodded.

“Should I ask you what’s wrong now, or later?” He asked tactfully.

“Better later, Soonie. I need an ice-cream right now~” I sang and intertwined our arms. Then I started running to get out of the building as fast as I can.

You may ask, why? Well, because Woozi lives in the same dorm and seeing him now would hurt me. He hates me no.

We walked for 5 minutes and reached our favorite ice-cream shop.

“Which flavor do you want RiRi?”

“Vanilla and strawberry~” I sang.

“You haven’t changed even a little” And he chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

Once we walked out of the shop, we made our way to the nearest park and sat together on a bench.

“So… what happened?” Soonie asked while looking at me.

“Well… it’s hard to explain” I said while looking down to my lap.

“Just take your time, we have nothing better to do” And he ruffled my hair.

“You see… today a kingka approached m-“

“What?! Did he bully you?! I’m going to kill that brat!” Soonie clenched his fists while looking to the people walking down the street.

“Aish, let me continue, babo!” I said and hit his arm.

“Sorry” He said and put his finger in front of his lips, signaling that he won’t talk until I say I’m done talking.

“That kingka asked me to have lunch with him. And everything was going well, until something happened and I had to go to the nurse’s office to put ice on my wrist. That’s when the kingka came and confessed to me, he even kissed me. But that’s not the worst, let’s just say a friend got angry with me because he saw it and he didn’t let me explain it. Now he’s acting l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter