Chapter 8: Good Morning ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SeRa’s POV

I woke up the next morning just to find NeRi with her leg on top of me and her head slightly off-bed. Typical morning, it always happens whenever I sleep at NeRi’s house. Since I didn’t want to wake her up I connected my earphones to my phone and started watching some MVs. I found one video that surprised me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwA55FAvsbM

So they are really going to debut? Just wow. He seriously doesn’t look like the Hoshi I met yesterday. This one has a lot of charisma. Then after that video, another one appeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Pg1ZMAbYU

This time it was Woozi, but in the video he was blonde. Damn, it suited him. I almost started drooling while I was watching the video. No, seriously, I almost did. Then another video came, but this one was the one that surprised me the most. It was Hansol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9GkusVBT4

NeRi told me he was going to debut, but I didn’t know he was in the same group as Woozi and Hoshi! Should I tell her? Hmm, nah. Let her find out by herself. Then I started laughing to myself and she woke up.

NeRi’s POV

I woke up when I heard SeRa laughing to herself. This girl…

“Yah! What’s wrong with you? Why are laughing to yourself? You look like a crazy witch when you do that!” And I threw my pillow to her. She was sitting on the floor with her phone in her hands and her earphones on.

“Oh? What are you watching?” I tried to look at her screen but she just pushed me away.

“Hey, I need my space, you pumpkin” She said trying to tease me.

“Aish! Why don’t you just let me watch it too?” I said in annoyance, curiosity was killing me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter