Chapter 13: Unexpected visit ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol’s POV

I just couldn’t stop looking at her during the classes. I can’t believe I was finally able to speak to her. I felt like dying but she treated me nice. I thought she would be kind of cold since she doesn’t know me, but she treated me warmly, like she does to her friends. She has that something that attracts me crazily. It’s been already a while since I started liking her. She’s the only girl that didn’t seem to care about the kingkas. Whenever she entered the cafeteria with her friend, her friend would look our way, but she would just ignore us. She’s smart, nice, caring and funny, she’s just perfect, but I guess that when you are in love you can’t see flaws in that person.

Flashback from half a year ago (Chanyeol’s POV)

I was walking down the street while eating an ice-cream since I was going back home from the convenience store when I saw a girl on her knees.

“Are you okay?” She asked, but there was no-one around. I decided to keep listening.

“It must have hurt you when you fell all the way down from there, right?” I then noticed she was holding something in her hands. I took a closer look and noticed it was a bird. I looked up to the tree that was in front of the girl and there was a nest.

“Since I can’t reach the nest, I will just take you home and take care of you, arasseo?” She said smiling while looking at the little bird.

I found it really cute even though​ I didn’t know who that girl was. The next day while walking to school I saw the same girl wearing my school’s uniform which surprised me, since I have never seen her around.

“NeRi! Kim NeRi! Wait!” A girl ran past me in the direction to the girl.

“SeRa, I told you I won’t do it” The girl from yesterday said with a frown. So her name is NeRi? Even her name is cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter