Chapter 7: My friend's crush ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NeRi’s POV

After saying goodnight to JiHoon I went back home. A few seconds after I got in, my uncle and JongDae oppa came in.

“NeRi-ah, can we talk for a minute?”

JongDae’s POV

I was walking back home with dad and I saw NeRi hugging some boy I didn’t know, luckily dad didn’t see it or he would be mad. Right after we got home I asked NeRi if we could talk for a minute and we walked to the living room.

“What’s wrong oppa?” She asked and I could see she was confused.

“Who was that boy?”

“Oh?” She said while slightly turning her head to the side.

“The one that you were hugging a few seconds ago” I replied because I saw she really didn’t know what I meant.

“Ah… JiHoon? He’s Soonie’s friend, we had dinner together at Mrs. Kwon’s house”

“Wait. Soonie? SoonYoung? Is he back?” I was the one confused now.

“Yes oppa. They explained to me what happened during these 2 years so I forgave him” She said with a slight smile.

“Oh… I see…”

“What’s wrong oppa?”

“Nothing NeRi, I just don’t want to see you hurting again because of SoonYoung” I said sincerely.

“Oppa, I’m not a child anymore, I know how to take care of myself, anyway, I can’t make SeRa wait any longer so I’m going back to my room” She said and then kissed my check.

“NeRi! Wait!”

“Yes, oppa?”

“N-nothing” I can’t tell her right now. Not now, it’s not the right moment yet.

SeRa’s POV

NeRi told me she was going to get her jacket back and asked me to wait in her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter