Chapter 1: Everything begins ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        chapter one everything begins Flashback of 2 years ago.
Neri's POV

I woke up when the light entering through my window suddenly hit my face. I looked for my phone in my bed, yup, I fell asleep while playing games on my phone, derp NeRi strikes again. After 2 whole minutes looking for it and my heart beating like it was going to explode because I couldn’t find it, my hand finally felt my phone and grabbed it. I looked at the time. 12:43 am. Guess I will just have to wake up, after two whole minutes looking for your phone like crazy, who would feel sleepy?. I left my phone on my desk and headed to the bathroom to have my morning shower. After some minutes I came out of the shower and headed to my wardrobe to choose some comfy clothes.

Once I’m dressed I grab my phone and head downstairs. While doing that I got distracted by the smell of pancakes and tripped on my own feet. I closed my eyes and prepared myself to roll down the stairs and feel the cold ground hitting me, but instead of that I felt a pair of hands grabbing my arm. Still with my eyes closed, I turned my head to the direction where those arms came from, then I slowly opened them and looked at the person grabbing me.

“JongDae oppa!” I screamed with happiness. Then I grabbed his arm to pull myself up and not fall downstairs. When I was finally stable he ruffled my hair.

“Morning, Clumsy” He said very calmly, with a smile that didn’t leave his face. Then he walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. Since I was left alone upstairs I decided to go down very slowly, since I didn’t want to fall again.

Once I was downstairs I went to greet my uncle, who was preparing pancakes for breakfast. I gave him a very tight hug and then sat next to JongDae. He looked at me with an evil smile. Oh no, here comes the teasing again.

“Hey shorty, you look like a little pumpkin today” He laughed.

“Yah! Don’t tease me in the morning, I’m still half asleep” I pouted and he stopped teasing me. Weird because he never stops it, maybe something happened?.

After we ate breakfast I decided to visit SoonYoung, my best friend, since he lives next door and it was a normal Saturday. I pressed the doorbell. A few minutes passed. Maybe he’s asleep. After a few tries and seeing that no one was going to open the door I decided to go back home. While I was walking to my door I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was SoonYoung’s mother. She was really pretty and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter