Miscalculation

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

 

Leigh looks at her twins and their father as they ride the roller coaster accustomed to children their age and height. They really look so happy and carefree that she wishes that this happiness will last till they grow old. But she knows it can only be a wish.

 

"Are you not going to ride with them?" Cara asks as she nudges her head towards the direction of the twins and Jiyong.

 

Leigh shakes her head. "May I remind you that you told me not to get stress or do activities that may cause harm to my wound," she states with a victorious smile on her face.

 

"Indeed, I told you that but I didn't tell you not to make effort to be a family once in a while," Cara counters back seriously.

 

Leigh sighs. A family, she thought. They can never be a family since she will just end up ruining everything for the twins if she makes an effort. They will just have the illusion that there's love between her and Jiyong.

 

A woman clad in a red jumpsuit with her hills clicking on the flat face of the floor makes a grand entrance as Jiyong and the twins go out of the exit door of the ride. "Jagiya," the woman coos as she hugs and kisses Jiyong on the lips in front of the twins.

 

Leigh does a face palm in total horror. The rest gasps in shock as they see the encounter. Dara and group shout curses and she can hear them through the transceiver.

 

"Papa, who is she?" Jihye asks in shock, her voice trembling as she looks at the unfamiliar woman clinging to her papa.

 

The woman crouches down and smiles at the twins. "I'm Angela, your papa's...."

 

Leigh cuts her off and walks briskly to get into the side of the twins. "He's papa's friend," she says with a reassuring smile to the twins. She glares at Jiyong for this stupid slip up. "Come on," she holds out her hands to the twins. "I think papa and his friend need to talk something important."

 

Cara is already at the side of Leigh, trying to control herself over this newcomer that ruins the family atmosphere. "Let's go play with the dinosaurs," she suggests to the twins giddily. But she's more worried about Leigh. Cara knows that a mistress of Jiyong should never appear in the presence of the twins.

 

The boys can't believe what is happening right now. How the hell did this girl know where they are? The ing woman just ruins a great atmosphere around here. The boys look at Leigh who is so cool about all of it and how fast her reaction is when the girl opens about who she is.

 

"We better leave you, two, alone, so that you can talk peacefully. Let's go," Leigh says warmly to the twins and they nod their heads but keeps on glancing at the woman and Jiyong.

 

Jiyong is so dead after this, Leigh thought. Jiyong just did the biggest taboo on her list and she doesn't even know if the twins caught on something even if she is acting cool about it. The twins gut feeling is the best and the worst to handle since their genes are stupidly enough comes from the most dangerous persons in the world.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"What are you doing here, Angela?" Jiyong says through gritted teeth. He is barely holding his temper since she just showed her ing face in front of his twins at the wrong time.

 

Angela smiles coyly and playfully plays with Jiyong's shirt with her fingers as she sprawl it around. "I'm bored and you didn't go to me for three days already. Do you know how I'm wet for you?" She teases ily with her bed voice.

 

Jiyong groans not because he's getting arouse about her topic but he's being arouse to punch a girl once in a while even if he doesn't do that. "Go home," he spats deadly cold.

 

"Wae? I'm here to have fun."

 

Fun? What is the bull she is talking about, Jiyong thought. Who would go have fun in an amusement park full of rides in expensive dress and shoes? He sighs but state at Angela coldly. "Have fun but don't come near me," he warns as he strides away from her before he loses his cool and hit a girl for the ing first time.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"Mama, who is the girl talking with papa?" Jihoo asks curiously while they are walking away from the scene.

 

"She's a close friend of papa. Wae?" Leigh replies acting so innocent in front of her children.

 

"Just asking," Jihoo replies and shrugs at the same time.

 

Leigh and Cara exchange fast glances at each other. They are in a danger zone not them but Jiyong only.

 

"Let's not worry about your papa, ne? We are here to have fun and ride all the things you want to experience," Cara remarks, to change the topic and get the attention of the twins.

 

Leigh stops walking and sighs in disappointment. She only needed one thing from him and he ing mess it up.

 

"We are," Leigh raises her hand to shut Youngbae up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter