Amusement Park

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

 

Cara operates on Leigh and pulls out the bullet that pierces through her shoulder. She sees Leigh close her eyes in pain but there are no groans of pain. Leigh just keeps shut and embraces all her pain.

 

"You can't carry anything heavy for a while, not even Jihye or Jihoo," Cara reminds Leigh.

 

"Arasso," Leigh responds weakly, her head a little bit afloat and her mind doesn't work properly. All her energy is drain from her body.

 

"Leigh," Cara snaps her fingers in her face but there's no reaction and Leigh falls forward. "Hey," she exclaims as she catches her. She pulls her back and taps her cheek to wake her up but there's no reaction at all.

 

"Did," that's all Minho had said because he strides briskly towards Cara worriedly. "What happened to her? Is she poisoned?" He asks concerned.

 

Cara shakes her head. "It is fatigue and from the wound. If she doesn't get a fever tonight, she will be alright but if she did, we need to disinfect the wound again."

 

Minho carries Leigh back to her room. It's a good thing the twins are already asleep or else, they will worry about their mama too.

 

Minho lays Leigh down on her bed and tucks her in. He kisses her forehead and mumble get well.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"What's really happening?" Dara inquires at their leaders for an explanation.

 

"We are here on a mission again," Cara lies smoothly. Mission? Yeah, they are on a mission but she doesn't count it as one because of its danger factor. They are even looking for leads but still there is none to show.

 

"Why didn't you advise us about it? We could have help." Bom grumbles at them.

 

"The mission is from the Italian base, so basically, we are the one who needs to do it but we apologize for worrying you." Cara says as she sits beside Clarisse on the couch. Leigh doesn’t want to involve these girls but I think there's a possibility of them being in.

 

"We will move according to our plan and you, four, have to keep an eye on everything in here that includes the twins. Well, they have guards 24/7 but I think it's better to be safe." Cara orders since Leigh can't be talked to right now.

 

"Arasso," Dara responds, knowing that the two precious little ones are needed to be safe for Leigh to have a clear mind. Leigh is now more vulnerable because of the twins.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Panting is all you can hear in the room as two bodies collide in synch in their harmony that only them knows. As the girl reaches for her at the expertise the guy has been doing all night.

 

He's a monster, the girl thought. They have been doing this for hours and yet, he still wants more. It's a good thing she has a good stamina for .

 

A little later, Jiyong stands up, groaning in annoyance. He releases his steam but he can't stop thinking about her. Being in a close radius is not helping him at all. It's like there's a shackle holding him to stay rooted into his place and he can't go.

 

"Are you already going?" the girl asks sleepily.

 

"Yes," he replies short and stern.

 

The girl smirks and chuckles. "Call me when you need to have fun then," she states, lying again on the bed to sleep.

 

Jiyong smile conceited for this girl knows when to not cling on a man. She will be a good partner.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yes, mom, I am fine. It's just a scrape. I just need to rest to gain energy. No, there is no need for you to worry." She replies again.

 

"Your father is asking if you want him by your side."

 

Leigh giggles weakly. "No, there is no need for papa. He will just be a nuisance." She teases. She hears her papa grumbles about her statement.

           

Then a knock on the door gets her attention. "Yes," she answers.

 

"Mama, let's go to the amusement park," Jihye shouts at the other side.

 

Leigh smiles as she hears the excitement in Jihye's voice. "I have to go. I'll call you again." Well, that doesn't sound quite right. Her parents are the one calling her but she always says she'll call again.

 

Leigh shakes the thoughts away, stands up and walks toward the door. She opens it and there she sees Jihye and Jihoo, still in their pajamas, grinning at her.

 

"Can we go," they ask at the same time.

 

Leigh raises her brow and crosses her arms then smiles. "Arasso," she replies. "Take a bath and choose comfortable clothes and will go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter