Locket

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

 

Leigh sighs as she walks out of the airport. The twins are in the arms of Minho for Jihoo and Clarisse for Jihye, they are both sleeping soundly because they’ve been so excited to go to Korea. The twins are so excited that they didn’t get enough sleep and now, they are dead sleep in the whole flight. She looks back to Clarisse. “Are you okay? I can carry Jihye.”

 

Clarisse shakes her head. “I’m fine. You have been sleepless because you are watching over them. I can carry Jihye, she is as light as a feather compares to what I usually carry.”

 

Leigh smiles and nods her head. “Shall we go first to the place I have told you to buy in the past years?” she inquires. “I’m excited for the finish product of the two years construction for that building,” she muses excitedly.

 

Leigh orders Clarisse when she first came back to get them a new home in case something like this happens. She knows that the twins will ask of her to meet their father when they grow but she didn’t think that it will be sooner than she expected. Anyway, whatever happens she had made the decision already and there is no going back.

 

George is already outside waiting for them together with some of their lady bodyguards wearing civilian clothes. Leigh hates her bodyguard sporting the suit and tie. She wants them to be casual every time and everywhere they go because Leigh hates attention the most.

 

Leigh smiles as she sees George standing beside the White Range Rover and some of their bodyguards on the expensive sports cars. Then her gaze goes to the beautiful blue sky of Seoul. She smiles warmly at the beautiful weather. At least, it’s not going to be cold like the reception she will have when she meets him or them even.

 

“Leigh, let’s go?” George shouts and that snaps Leigh from her reverie.

 

“Which one is mine?” Clarisse says giddily, her eyes twinkling at the cars shining at her.

 

“The Aston Martin for Cara and Minho and yours is the Lamborghini and there’s a Ferrari and an Audi for me and an extra, if Minho or Cara wants to go out by their selves, park in the garage of the building,” she replies as she gets Jihye out of Clarisse hands and put her in the back seat while Minho goes to the other side and place Jihoo.

 

“I’ll see you in the house then,” Clarisse says as she jumps towards the car prepared for her. Leigh is the best when preparing for the ride, since they all like fast and expensive cars but it’s a bit cramp since she will be trailed by a SUV wherever she goes.

 

“I’ll see you in a few minutes,” Minho says as he kisses Leigh on the forehead.

 

Cara blows Leigh flying kiss then steps inside the passenger side, putting her big sunglasses and there’s a playful smirk on her lips, a true royal beauty.

 

The pair has left together with Clarisse and for the lady guards, they are trailing the two vehicles like hawk or else, Leigh will slash their throat when something bad happens to her friends.

 

"George, let's go to the usual," Leigh says as she get in the Range Rover.

 

George nods his head. He's the only bodyguard for Leigh and only he will guard Leigh's family 24/7, together with some of his friends that are waiting in the building of this people.

 

"George, what do you think?" Leigh asks his guard while they are driving past the streets she knew.

 

"If you don't have the courage to end the lie, Leigh, I do suggest that you should not meet him yet. If you want to have a happy ending like anyone else, I suggest that you meet him sooner than a later more." George proposes smiling sweetly at Leigh.

 

Leigh opens the car door and step out of the car. "George, watch the twins for me," she tells him. She glances at George nervously but he nods and gives her an encouraging smile. She is not meeting him yet but her nervousness is beyond incomparable.

 

"Chae," Leigh calls as she recognizes the girl standing near the stairs.

 

Chae looks back and gasps in surprise to see the person who made everything for her and her family to have a normal life again. "Unnie," she screams in delight and runs to her unnie.

 

Leigh opens her arms for a big wild hug from the not so baby girl anymore. "I didn't think you will grow this fast," she remarks jovially.

 

“Oppa is still going here every year placing flowers. Did you, two, break up again?” Chae asks sadly, knowing that the two are happy when they are together.

 

Leigh smiles sadly. “Yeah,” she answers glumly, turning towards the bridge, her eyes miserable at the memories hanging on this place. She looks at the couples smiling so brightly while holding the locks together.

 

“You should get back together,” Chae implies happily, smiling widely at Leigh.

 

Leigh ruffles her hair and smile widely. She hopes that she can have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter