Blood

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

 

“So, shall we sit down and talk about love,” Leigh speaks as she sits on the couch in the living room of the girls.

 

“Mwo? What about love?” They shriek at her.

 

Leigh smiles meaningfully at them and Clarisse is biting her lips to stop herself from laughing. “Come on girls, we are going to talk about love,” Clarisse drawls on the word love amusedly.

 

Leigh claps her hand in excitement. “This is going to be fun. Shall we start with CL?” she snaps her head towards CL. “What is this thing I’ve heard that Seungri is giving you his attention?” she inquires with a serious face.

 

CL fidgets under the eyes of her unnie. Aisht! She hates being in the spotlight when it’s not about a fight or contest. She scratches her neck in awkwardness. She sighs so long. “It happens just last year,” she states.

 

Last year, Leigh thought. Clarisse told her that Seungri showed interest when she was still pregnant. So, what happen in the remaining years? Seungri losing his touch with girls, she thought again. “Continue,” she ushers.

 

“He just showed interest and said that he wants to know more about me and whenever he sees me or he has free time, he will bother me nonstop,” CL says irritably, as she runs her hand in her hair in frustration.

 

Leigh keeps her straight face as she listens to CL’s explanation. It is quite funny to know that she is being infuriated because of Seungri’s action. The feisty CL letting maknae bother her is such pure awesomeness. She bet that Seungri is creeping into her quite successfully.

 

“Okay,” Leigh responds, still her face blank from emotion. “I’ll get back to you after I interrogate Bom-unnie,” she muses with a grin on her face.

 

Bom stiffens knowing that she is the next and last victim since Dara and Minzy didn’t have any issues regarding about love. She rubs her palms on her face in annoyance. “Fine,” she exclaims. “I hate Seunghyun Choi to the core. He called me fat and he ridiculed my corn. And he’s making me busy whenever I am with CL just to let Seungri have a talk with her. And…”

 

Leigh can’t keep her laughter anymore, so, she laughs out loud. Bom is really funny. Gosh, who gets mad over corn? Only she treats her corn like it’s miraculous and if you say anything about you are dead. “Unnie is really the best.”

 

Clarisse, too, can’t stop laughing. Bom rants everything when Leigh is the one asking.

 

Leigh composes herself once again and looks at the two girls warmly. She knows Clarisse gave Seungri the chance to get close to CL because of what she said the first time she came back in Korea. She didn’t do anything about it because at least she can make CL and Bom have fun once in a while. But, she didn’t know they are so slow at figuring their own heart.

 

Leigh looks at Clarisse and she shrugs and gives her ‘it’s-up-to-you’ look. She sighs, knowing as their boss, she had to make a decision about it but she doesn’t have the right to control their life. She didn’t notice Dara walks to her.

 

Dara puts her hand on Leigh shoulders and lean to whisper. “It will take years for them to notice since the fear in their hearts is blocking their minds from concluding about it.”

 

Leigh nods in agreement. The fear in their hearts including hers is a thing that they can’t erase so easily since their lives is not normal and everything will be a disaster if it goes wrong. Everyone knows that, that is why as long as they can avoid love they would.

 

“CL, Bom,” she calls their attention.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihye and Jihoo laughs at what uncle is telling them. Seeing how close they are makes Jiyong envious. This is his children and yet he doesn’t know how to interact with them like how his uncle does.

 

“You should play with them,” Youngbae says to Jiyong. “Look, they are warming up to Top, Daesung and Seungri.”

 

Jiyong doesn’t know how to handle kids. His background didn’t teach him to be soft on anyone. “I don’t know how to talk to them,” he confides to his friend.

 

“Mwo?” Seungri exclaims.

 

Youngbae and Jiyong look at them again.

 

“Leigh-noona gave you photos of your papa to display in your room,” Dae muses delighted. He looks at Jiyong surprised that he’s listening.

 

“Do you want to play with papa?” Top-hyung asks mischievously.

 

The twins get shy again and then uncle whispers then something. They smile sheepishly at him then to Jiyong. “Papa,” they, both, speak at the same time and then shy away and hid behind uncle’s back.

 

He is surprise to being called papa all of a sudden but then he smiles fondly at them.

 

“You should sit then they will come to you naturally,” uncle suggests.

 

Jiyong sighs. He has to swallow some pride for the sake of the love of his children. Even if he is mad at his uncle, his first priority is still the children. He better set aside his bitterness for the children.

 

Jiyong sits as his uncle said. The two kids jump into his lap and hug him. The feeling he felt there is so heartwarming. These little angels can make him feel so love just by their hug.

 

YG stands up, knowing he had done his job for Leigh. He isn’t called here just to lessen the gap between him and Jiyong but to help Jiyong get acquainted with his children. Leigh, when will you just tell him that you are helping even if you are not here? “I have to go now. Jihye-ah, Jihoo-ah,” he calls, “grandpa will go now. Papa and his friends will take care of you.”

 

“Neh,” they jump out of their father’s lap and hug their grandpa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter