Gone

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18:

 

“It’s been two day, since she collapsed. Why is she not waking up yet?” Cara utters worriedly while walking back and forth in the room. “Are you sure that she’s talking to her papa? What is she like?”

 

“Jagiya, calm down, Leigh is alright. Gummy even assured you that there’s nothing wrong with her.” Minho stops Cara from walking anymore. He’s restless too but if he shows it then Cara will be more anxious.

 

“Yes, it looks like something serious,” Youngbae responds. He and Seungri decide to keep their mouth shut about the ‘don’t talk to the girls about this’ scenario since Leigh doesn’t want it to be known. They know when to shut their mouths after all and he better yet watch out for Seungri’s big mouth.

 

“I have called home and they say that everything’s alright. It must be one of our businesses then.” Clarisse remarks trying to comprehend the situation but that’s not worthy for Leigh to collapse. Is her health not yet back in shape? But this is the first time, Leigh ever loss consciousness since the operation.

 

“I think you better go to the twins and assure them that Leigh is resting. They’ve been worried again for being sent to their grandpa’s house without going home.” Top implies to the worried friends of Leigh. “We’ll just inform you if she wakes up.”

 

“That will be a good idea,” Minho agrees. Cara will just nag the hell out of the boys if they let her stay here. “I think the twins need their aunts for today. Shall we?”

 

“Yeah,” Clarisse responds. She thinks that Cara needs to be out of here or else, headaches will envelop the whole crowd because of her nonstop worrying over their leader.

 

------------------------------------------------

           

“Will she be alright?” Top inquires to Jiyong. There really must be a premonition about that day, that the whole group is restless and is thinking about Leigh’s well-being but for it to become like this. This is nerve wrecking because you don’t know what’s happening.

 

“I hope so,” Jiyong replies tiredly. He’s been on watch since the past two days. He never left Leigh’s side. Geez, seeing her lifeless body might have cause a great trauma in him that when he sees him sleeping makes his whole being drench of life. “The twins will worry more if she doesn’t wake up today.”

 

“You should sleep to, Ji,” Daesung remarks. “You’ve been restless. We are worried about you too.”

 

Youngbae sighs. “We will leave you with Leigh then. Please, take a rest while she’s not awake.”

 

Jiyong smiles tightly. “Arasso, I will try to get some rest.” He has to comply since these boys will just nag him like how Cara nags for two days about Leigh’s sleeping fit.

 

Youngbae, Top, Daesung and Seungri leave the room to let their leader have a rest. They are too worried that he is pushing himself way past his limit.

 

“I guess, seeing Leigh-noona sleeping like she’s dead took a toll on all of us. Whenever she sleeps like that in bed, we all feel the weight of her leaving again.”Seungri utters when they are out of the room.

 

“But Jiyong has the biggest wound in all of this,” Top declares.

 

The boys all agreed without a hint of doubt.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong holds Leigh’s hand. He hates feeling her hands since they are cold like she is lifeless, so, he always keeps them warm. “You promise Top not to disappear. You must never disappear.”

 

Leigh hears it all and she opens her eyes. “I won’t,” she mutters with difficulty since is dry.

 

Jiyong looks up and heaves a sigh of relief. “Are you alright?”

 

“I thought you are going to get mad since I skip meals for few days. And I think I’m quite famished.” Leigh jests as she tries to sit up but failing since she doesn’t have much energy.

 

“I can’t get mad with a patient. Gummy-noona will be here in a moment. It is time for your check up anyway. I don’t think I can let you eat anything yet without the doctor’s prescription.” Jiyong responds.

 

“I’m a doctor and I think a soup will do for now. Where are the twins? And can you get me some water to drink? My throat is hurting.” Leigh is quite relieved that they can talk normally now. But her heart is hurting for the loss of her super-duper best friend in the world.

 

“I will tell Youngbae to cook some soup for you and here’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter