Pain

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

 

“Yes we are safe in here mom,” Leigh replies sluggishly over the phone. She forgot to call her mom back in Italy to tell her they were fine and safe. “You don’t have to worry about me and the twins. Call me when you resolve what is happening in there.”

 

Meeting Jiyong is not the only reason they are back here in Korea. Apparently, there has been an information leak about who is the leader of the Isle of Women but the leaders faces are not Leigh and Cara’s but their mothers. So, they deem together with her and Cara that it will be safer for the twins to be here than to be in a chaotic home.

 

But, she doubts that this place will not be chaotic if they already meet in person. Well, it may not be as frenzy in Italy but chaos is chaos however worse it is.

 

“I will resolve this as fast as I could but please, bear with the delay since I’m not resourceful as you and Cara,” her mom says on the other line.

 

Leigh smiles at the statement. “There’s no need for you to rush. Take your time. I’m not as fragile as you think when it comes to him. I’ll get by no matter how long.”

 

“Then, I’ll call when I can. Please, bear with your father’s antics when he talks to you and the twins over the phone. He is a little bit dramatic, okay?”

 

Leigh giggles. “Right,” she agrees. “I’ll try to help you while I’m here and please, be safe. You are worth than any precious gem to me.”

 

Her mom sighs. “I will try to be safe,” she responds uncertain.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Argh!” Jiyong groans and pushes all the things in the table. Glasses and beer cans shatter and scatter all over the floor. “Are they fu***ng kidding with me? Do they think of my pain as a game?” he utters, full of hate and pain.

 

“Ji,” Youngbae says to get his attention. Jiyong is shutting everything they are saying to him. It looks like his pain is dismissing their voice to him. Jiyong’s been drinking all morning till now and it’s already evening.

 

How many glasses has he broken for the whole day? Top lost count already. He blows some air out. He can’t console Jiyong because even he doesn’t know what to make to the situation. Leigh being alive all of a sudden after four years…no… it’s already been almost five years and now, she is back. What will happen to Jiyong?

 

Jiyong is going crazy with his grief and yet Seungri can’t do anything for him. The pain his hyung is feeling right now is not something he had experience himself, so, it’s hard to advice something he doesn’t know anything about. But he and the boys are like a deer on headlights, they can only watch Jiyong expressed his pain.

 

Daesung can’t even fathom to look at the pain his leader is feeling right now. Just by seeing Jiyong, he feels like Jiyong is completely shattering inside and if he keeps it all inside, they will lose their leader. The leader that is change by Leigh, herself, might come back to his former self because of the same girl.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“What!” Leigh exclaims, making all heads turn to her. “Aisht! What the hell is wrong with you, appa? Didn’t I tell you clearly to deny it? Do you want your relationship to be strain just because of me?” She says exasperatedly.

 

“Mama, are you mad at the person?” Jihye asks concerned.

 

“No, Mama is not mad at the person,” Leigh replies warmly. “Go back and eat your dinner with your aunt and brother,” she ushers her to the dining room.

 

Cara assists Jihye from getting back to her seat. She looks at Leigh with a frown on her face. Judging by her reaction and statements, YG told the truth to Jiyong. She sighs. Is this another stack of lies to Jiyong?

 

Leigh steps outside of the balcony they have in this loft. "Did you realize what have you done? He will hate you for sure?" she expresses her stress about the revelation YG had told her.

 

"There is nothing I can do. I don't want to betray him anymore, Leigh. I have already deceived him for four years and I don't think adding another year or years will make me feel at ease," YG responds to her.

 

Leigh sighs. Of course, she knows that the guilt will build up on YG but she doesn't want him to be involved to the hatred and anger Jiyong will feel about her lying of dying.

 

"Arasso," Leigh replies sadly. She ends the call but she stays and wanders her eyes to the beautiful night scenery before her. "You are mad," she utters in the air.

 

YG may have hid it to her but she knows deep within that voice and Jiyong's mind, he is mad deeply at her. Can she bear the sight of him telling her how cruel she is? Can she even meet him without faltering of her cold demeanor?

 

"Clarisse," Leigh calls as she enters back the house.

 

Clarisse looks up with an inquisitive stare.

 

Leigh heaves a breath and speaks, "Tell GD that I will meet him in the same coffee shop tomorrow."

 

"Leigh," Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter