Meeting

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

 

A slam is heard around the room and Leigh looks up on the culprit. Jiyong is glaring at her. It is like if looks could kill, she is already murdered by now. She sighs and puts on her serious and blank face as usual. “You can take a sit, if you want since I don’t know if we will have to talk long, if you behave yourself like a civil human being,” she says, looking straight at Jiyong’s furious eyes.

 

He sits opposite her and mutters through gritted teeth, “If you can make this fast, I would be happy because a woman is waiting at my bed for our second round today.”

 

Leigh smirks and nods her head, showing no pain in her expression at all. She turns her head, looking outside since she sees the familiar silhouettes of people in the side of her eyes. Top, Bae, Dae and Seungri are all waiting anxiously outside. She wants to laugh at their demeanor but she holds herself off but she nods her head to acknowledge their presence and they did the same.

 

“Sure, I will make it fast. I just want to ask if you want to meet them or not?” Leigh inquires coldly.

 

“Do they even know I exist?” Jiyong spats back.

 

Did Jiyong really think so low of her? “Yes, they know you exist. They even know you are their father and you are living here. Shall I continue what they do know?” Leigh replies calmly but emotionless. “There is one thing they don’t know,” she add, “is that you are a boss,” she looks around at the people inside the café, some still looking at them and some didn’t care about them. “You know what I’m talking about or you want me to tell it in broad daylight?”

 

Jiyong is shock to know that Leigh let them know who their father is. No, he shouldn’t be at awe to this girl who lies to him every ing day he knew her. But as he examines her, she shows no emotion except for the smirks, she is showing. Was he even looking for an ounce of attachment left when she is the one who left him instead?

 

“I’m appalled you let them know that they are not a bastard’s children,” Jiyong replies harshly.

 

Leigh stares at him, straight in the eyes. Jiyong is not good at hiding his emotion from her but she understands how hurt he was from her lies. She knows that this is going to happen once she reveals that she ain’t dead.

 

“I can tell them they are a bastard’s children if you want, if that’s what you call yourself,” Leigh retorts. “You still didn’t answer my question. Do you want to meet them?”

 

“Will I be here if I don’t want to meet them,” Jiyong replies coldly.

 

“Arasso,” Leigh replies. “There is only one thing I don’t want you doing to them and that is hurting them,” she says.

 

“!” Jiyong exclaims, not even bothered by the stares they are receiving from the people inside the café. “Do you think I’m going to inflict them pain?” he accuses.

 

Leigh raises her brow at his so called fury, right now. There is no need to shout over something she has said. “I’m not talking about physical pain but emotional. Judging from what you said earlier, you have a woman waiting in your bed. It means that you are being a playboy again, so I just want to remind you that our children are only four years old. They are not emotionally strong to whatever your business or my business is,” she explains strain.

 

Did he think that she doesn’t know that he can’t hurt them physically? But emotionally is a different matter, the twins genes are mix of them, both, so, they have stronger sense of stubbornness in their system.

 

Our children, it rings inside Jiyong’s head as soon as Leigh speaks about their children. This girl who is talking to him, he doesn’t know her. She speaks and stares unemotionally. She is not the person he knows. “I will just play with my women in their home then,” he remarks.

 

“You can do what you want. I guess that’s all for now. I’ll tell Clarisse, Cara or Minho to drop them in your loft today, if you don’t have any meeting of sort,” Leigh states.

 

“I don’t have anything for today,” Jiyong affirms.

 

“That’s great then. You’ll meet them in two hours’ time then after you have your second round. That’s a lot of time for you to finish your business.” She smirks. “We’ll talk again for the schedule of your meetings with them. You can talk to Clarisse, Cara, Dara-unnie, Bom-unnie, CL or Minzy, if you want to meet the twins when you have a free day. I don’t want them to be surrounded by our world’s darkness,” Leigh declares.

 

Their world’s cruelty should never creep into the twins’ body or mind. Leigh doesn’t want them to be surrounded by what she has seen since she is a kid. It will be far too long before Jihye can know about this or even Jihoo.

 

“That’s it then. Clean your house of those stuffs that isn’t good for their eyes or mind,” she reminds him before going out without saying goodbye. She doesn’t even k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter