Letter

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

 

“I heard about it,” Minho speaks, breathing heavily from running fast as he could to get back to the mansion. He is just back from Paris because apparently Leigh orders him to get Leigh the new coat she ordered in the Chanel store in Paris. Aisht! Leigh and her stupid orders, he thought. “Where is she?”

 

“Leigh is in her office. Please, tell her to get her rest already. It’s already night time.” Cara says in worry.

 

Minho kisses Cara’s head, comforting her beloved fiancée of her worries over her leader. “You rest too. I will meet you in our room after I have a talk with Leigh.”

 

Cara nods her head and gives Minho a peck in the lips before going upstairs to their room.

 

Minho walks towards Leigh’s office, knocks on the door and didn’t wait for an answer to comes in.

 

Leigh looks up to the intruder in her office but when she saw it is only Minho, she goes back to typing fast in her computer. “Why are you here barging in my office?” she expresses without looking up again.

 

“I heard about the news. Come on,” Minho opens his arms, looking at Leigh sincerely.

 

Leigh giggles. “I’m not in love with you, baby love, and I will not have an affair with you,” she teases.

 

“Oh please,” Minho says incredulously. “I’m not flirting with you.” He saunters towards Leigh, pulls her out of the chair and hugs her. He rubs Leigh’s back, soothing the hurt and pain caused by the death of a family member. “Come on, I’m not your baby love just for show. I know what you are feeling more than others. You can cry a river and I will not tell any soul about it.”

 

Leigh hugs Minho back but she didn’t cry but he being here comforts her already. She pushes him away after a minute or two. “Did you get the coat that I asked you to pick?” She grins taking a sit back.

 

Minho rolls his eyes. “Duh!” he says girlishly while fluttering his eyes dramatically, “I’ve gone to the city of love and yet I’m alone.”

 

Leigh chuckles and looks at Minho teasingly. “Thank you, baby love, for shopping my clothes for me. I will not miss a fashion week season just because I’m busy but I am thankful that you are there to substitute for me.”

 

“Psht!” Minho snorts, “I shop for myself also. Anyway, what are you doing?” He strides again towards her. He gawks at the computer screen and sees formulas and combinations he doesn’t know anything about.

 

Leigh laughs softly at the expression Minho has in his face. It is the epitome of confusion. “I’m making an application to stop people from getting information through phones and emails or any information valuable about my family.” She explains what she is doing. It is already rendering and she will just give it to her members and to Minho too. He is the only guy to get this application because he knows of their operation because he had been a part of an underground group.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Open the damn door,” Jiyong exclaims in annoyance for the nonstop rings of the doorbell.

 

Youngbae treads towards the door, peek at the peep hole before opening it. He looks flabbergasted to see Clarisse standing at their front door. He opens the door gradually and Clarisse grins at him but then barge in like she owns the place.

 

“I need to talk to Top and Seungri,” Clarisse declares.

 

The boys hastily stand up and hide their bodies in the back of the couch and the others in the throw pillows because they are not clad appropriately for the visitor.

 

Clarisse laughs softly and shakes her head in disbelief. “Sorry to burst your shy bubble but I will not even flicker any attention to your bodies and I’ve seen enough of bodies like that back at home,” she declares while rolling her eyes.

 

“You should have warned us beforehand that you are coming so that we can be appropriate when we welcome you in our home,” Jiyong remarks nonchalantly but still hiding his body with the throw pillow. He stands and strides towards Clarisse and kisses her on the cheeks. “Welcome to our home,” he proclaims smiling.

 

“Thank you for welcoming me,” Clarisse replies warmly.

 

The other boys did the same as what Jiyong did but they instantly run to their room and go out fully clothed for Clarisse.

 

“Why do you want to speak to Top-hyung and maknae?” Daesung asks, pryingly looking at Clarisse oddly.

 

“Oh yes,” Clarisse utters, sitting in the couch making her at home. “First in my list is Seungri,” she will talk to Top last, since his is a little bit comedic, “why are you staring at CL at the meeting?” Seungri’s shock face tells that he is caught off guard, including the boys. She keeps her face unemotional as possible but she is smirking and she knows that.

 

“Seungri,” Jiyong turns his head towards the subject at hand. “What is Clarisse talking about?” he queries.

 

“Uhmm…” Seungri fidgets with all the gazes point at him, putting him in the spotlight.

 

Clarisse feels a little sorry for Seungri but, seeing Seungri fidgets like that make him look so normal and not the gangster she knows. “So?” she remarks, waiting for the answer.

 

“Well,” Seungri utters again, looking anywhere but them.

 

“Are you in anyway attracted to CL?” Clarisse asks directly now since she hates waiting long for a simple answer.

 

Seungri looks at Clarisse now and nods his head. “She may look unapproachable because of her cold exteriors but I think she is beautiful in some way,” he explains.

 

“In some way,” Clarisse repeats, not understanding what Seungri likes to tell about that.

 

“Well, it’s not like I can make a move to her. Bom-noona looks scary whenever one of us gets close to them.” Seungri elaborates more.

 

Bom? That girl is just being protective of her friend, so she might not want these boys to get friendly to them since they are in different groups, Clarisse thought. “Speaking of Bom,” she turns her attention to Top, this time, “why is she so damn pissed with you?”

 

“Neh?” Top exclaims in surprise. “I don’t even know that g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter