Miss Trouble

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11:

 

“Why is she still not waking up?” Cara asks frustrated at Minho.

 

Clarisse sighs as she sits on the couch inside the room. Leigh has been unconscious for four days already. Her vital signs are stable and yet, she isn’t waking up. Everyone is getting anxious that something is happening they didn’t know about but Gummy assures them that she is stable and there’s nothing wrong with Leigh. Clarisse knows that Gummy is telling the truth since she saw Leigh’s medical chart.

 

“It’s so hard lying to the twins,” Clarisse says in distress.

 

“Yeah, the expectation to see their mama is heartbreaking whenever we visit them,” Cara agrees. They leave the twins to their grandpa YG for him to look out for them while they are gone and visiting or looking out for Leigh. Grandma Eunju is delighted by the fact that she can play with her grandkids after so many years. And it’s like hitting two birds with one stone because Jiyong has to visit his parents whenever he wants to see the kids.

 

“It’s been four days, Leigh and you are staying in Jiyong’s room. Do you really love sleeping in here?” Minho whispers to Leigh’s ear. He is just teasing Leigh, expecting a jump in her vital signs but there is none. Such a shame, he thought. He would have loved to see her heartrate going up because of it.

 

Unknown to all of them, Leigh is already awake and just acting to be asleep. Well, that is correct but incorrect also. Her consciousness is awake while her body is dead sleep, which may be the right explanation. She can hear them talking for hours already. She knows that she is in Jiyong’s room because the scent is suffocating her minute by the minute. It makes her crave for him so much.

 

“Leigh, we will just go check on the twins again and tell them you are still in Jeju for a business meeting, arasso? Don’t do anything silly while we are gone,” Cara reminds Leigh stern.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m not in the mood for right now,” Jiyong replies to the caller in the other line. He is sitting on the single couch available in his room while watching the sleeping Leigh. It’s been four days since she’s been unconscious and the guys are fretting about it every waking minute and it pisses him off already. Why doesn’t she wake up even? Did she lose too much blood? Yes, yes, she did.

 

Why not go to your mistress, Leigh thought. She is awake now and she wants to stand up and get out of this freaking place but she can’t. Jiyong is watching her and she just wants him to leave and go party tonight. Just freaking leave, she thought.

 

“Fine, I will meet you in your loft tonight,” Jiyong says frustrated.

 

Yes, Leigh shrieks in joy in her mind. She can finally have world peace. Ppalli Jiyong, go to your mistress, she speaks in her mind.

 

Jiyong heads to the door but he glances back and still Leigh is not moving at all. He sighs and steps out of the room.

 

“Is she not yet awake?” Youngbae asks concerned. He’s worried that Jiyong might not know what he’s feeling at all. He knows that his friend is back to his old ways but Jiyong’s been watching Leigh these past few days between their breaks from work or meeting with a client. He’s getting worried that Jiyong doesn’t get any rest at all.

 

“No, not yet,” Jiyong answers distantly. “I will just go to Venice. You can all rest, judging from her state, she will not yet wake up this night. Get a rest; you have been restless for the past few days. I’ll be back before midnight,” he barks his orders before leaving the loft.

 

Top sighs. “And here I thought, Leigh being here will change him one bit,” he states in disappointment. He stands up from the couch and goes to his room, contemplating if Jiyong is really dumb about his own feelings.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong walks around the park. He is not going to his mistress tonight. His feelings are quite in chaos these past few days ever since Leigh is lying on his bed with no signs of waking up at all. He is getting frantic knowing the feeling of never seeing her open her eyes again like last time but this time her heart is beating but she doesn’t wake up at all.

 

Relieving the pain it caused him when he saw her lying on the hospital bed with no heartbeat and a peaceful face. The pain is twice the amount it hits him, seeing Leigh lying in his bed unmoving makes him relieves the pain and anguish he felt when he lost her once.

 

“Everything will be okay, Jiyong,” he chants to himself.

 

-------------------------------------------------

           

Leigh pulls out the IV after waiting for a few minutes to pass since Gummy checked up on her. If she is right, it’s the last check for the night. Gummy is a little scrutinizing because she can’t believe that she’s not yet waking up. She grabs cotton and a tape to put on where the IV was inserted.

 

Leigh stretches up a bit and she can still feel the pain from her stab wound. She’s not yet completely healed. Such a pain, she thought. She can’t move much freely, the wound might open up again and may lose her so much time again.

 

She snoops around to find something appropriate to wear rather than this large shirt on her. A nice and comfortable clothes will do, but why did they let her freaking wear something like this or maybe they can just let her wear a hospital robe since she's sick and bed ridden.

 

Leigh opens the closet doors as quietly as possible as she strays her hand on the clothes of Jiyong. Why is he so neat? She starts looking for clothes that may blend her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter