Papa

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20:

 

            “Good morning, Leigh,” Youngbae greets as he encounters Leigh on the kitchen. “What are you cooking?” He looks at the pot.

 

            “Good morning, Bae,” she responds. “I’m cooking porridge. To satisfy your curiosity, the two little angels got sick and another one, in the making,” she says with a sigh at the end. Jiyong ends up getting the sickness too at the end of their ordeal with the twins. Now, there is an addition to her patients. “Can you bring change of clothes of the twins to GD’s room? Their clothes are wet from their sweat last night.”

 

            “After that, can you wake someone up to buy me some medicine for the kids and GD? I can’t go out since the kids are acting like a baby asking for my attention.”

 

            “Yeah, sure,” Youngbae replies. So, this is the mother Leigh. She is very different from the serious and goofy Leigh that he knows. Well, motherhood suits her but she’s a bit different when it comes to being a mother to the twins. “I’ll wake Seungri since we don’t have any medicine for colds or fever.”

 

            “Thanks, Bae,” Leigh utters with a smile.

 

            “It’s nothing,” Youngbae responds with his famous smile.

-------------------------------------------------

 

            “GD, you need to change your clothes,” Leigh shakes Jiyong up but he is not waking up. “Hey,” she calls again.

 

            “Baby girl,” Jiyong murmurs.

 

            Leigh stops shaking him and pulls back her hand in surprise. Her heart is beating so fast like she run a marathon. She jumps a little when someone grabs her hand. She looks at the sickly person holding it.

 

            “Mianhe,” Jiyong mumbles then he goes back to sleep.

 

            “Sorry for what?” she utters bewildered. What is he sorry for? It is not like he did something to her. She sighs then calls Top.

 

            “I heard you call my name,” Top enters the room.

 

            “Can you bring GD to the tub? I’ll just give him a bath and if you please stay to get him dress up,” Leigh utters or rather orders Top.

 

            Top chuckles and looks at Leigh meaningfully. “As if you didn’t see all of his being,” he teases. “You did produce gorgeous babies.”

 

            “Seunghyun,” Leigh warns with a glare.

 

            “Aisht!” Top zips his mouth and nods his head. But Leigh’s eyes are confused. What did Jiyong do? She will not call him if Jiyong didn’t do something unusual. He wants to sigh and tell Jiyong that he’s just going to push Leigh away from him.

 

            “Come on carry the baggage in the tub or else the water will get cold,” Leigh orders Top and she pushes him to carry Jiyong. If she could just take a photo of it, she has done it already. Geez, where’s her phone when she needed it. Jiyong being carried bride style will be the best souvenir she can get.

-------------------------------------------------

 

            Top looks at Leigh as she shampoos Jiyong quite skillful too. She is gentle in washing Jiyong’s hair and he bet Jiyong is awake from all this loving. Geez, Jiyong is such an actor if he may say. Anyway, he will not ruin his boss play. This may be even the last time Leigh will show her love for Jiyong.

 

            “Leigh, why are you doing this for him?” Top asks, curiously.

 

            “Well, he is sick. I guess it’s my fault since I am the one who let the twins sleep in GD’s room,” Leigh replies as she continues to bath Jiyong.

 

            “Then, why can’t you call him by his name?” Top inquires. He has been curious about it since the day she heard her call GD rather than Jiyong.

 

            Leigh is not taken aback by the question since she knows that one day they will asked her about it. She can’t talk what is the reason about it since they will know how depressed she was when she learned about the possibility of being with Jiyong together like a whole family.

 

            “Done,” Leigh declares as she pours the last portion of water to rinse the shampoo from Jiyong’s hair. She stands up and turns towards Top with a warm smile. “I’ll leave the rest to you.” She walks towards Top and pats his shoulder.

 

            She glances a little bit to the back. She knows that he is awake. Well, everyone will wake up if you get soak in water. She just wants to do it once to Jiyong. She then walks out of the room and take care of the twins.

 

            “You are awake,” Top says to the sleeping Jiyong. “Are you that curious too?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter