Panic

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

 

Leigh’s vision is getting blurry as the blood drips from her newly gained wound. Her breathing is getting shorter and shorter. She can feel her sweat all over and her pulse is getting faster minute by the minute. Her hands are shaking violently as she walks to where the guys are.

 

“Leigh,” Cara and Clarisse shrieks but they gasp as they saw blood covering her shirt. “What happened?” they hurriedly walk towards Leigh.

 

Leigh looks at Top. “Seunghyun, I need your jacket,” she utters hoarsely. Top didn’t move as he looks at the pale her. “Top,” she exclaims and that put Top back on his senses. “I need your jacket, ppalli.”

 

Top takes off his jacket and gives it to Leigh. You can see that her breathing is getting heavy and the sweat in her forehead is a sign of getting weaker by the minute.

 

Leigh grabs the jacket and wears it in an instant. She gathers her strength and puts a smile on her face and walks towards Jihoo.

 

“Where the hell did she go to get stab like that?” Cara utters in horror. Leigh’s top is soaking with blood. Leigh is even wobbling as she walks and she’s so pale already that it’s getting her worried that Leigh might faint.

 

Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae don’t know what to speak. Seeing Leigh like that is like new to them. She gets wounded every time they see her. What the hell is happening with the girls?

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“Jihoo, honey, what is wrong?” Leigh asks sweetly as she kneels with one foot. The pain as she goes down is so unbearable but she has to keep her smile or else everything will mess up.

 

Jiyong flinches in surprise. Where the hell did this girl go? He scowls as he noticed the sweat on her forehead and her heavy breathing.

 

“Mama,” Jihoo exclaims but he didn’t move towards Leigh. “Mama, papa has a girl other than you,” he utters.

 

“What do you mean?” Leigh inquires acting so innocent.

 

“The girl earlier, called papa jagiya. It means honey in here. He’s cheating on you,” Jihoo accuses.

 

“Cheating?” Leigh mutters again in surprise. She blinks many times then laughs at Jihoo. “Jihoo, honey, see that’s what I call you, ne?” Jihoo shakes his head distrustful. “Honey, that girl is papa’s friend. Didn’t I tell you about it earlier?” she coos as she tries to move one little step at a time.

 

“Aniyo,” Jihoo shakes his head again.

 

Leigh stands for her final resort. She walks back and stops in front of Jiyong.

 

Jiyong examines Leigh’s face. She looks pale and weak.

 

“Just wrap your arms around me and smile and just go with my flow,” Leigh commands in a whisper. She stands beside Jiyong and wraps her arm around Jiyong’s waist and places her head on his shoulder.

 

Jiyong is stunned but it’s not only him but all the people around them. But he remembers what Leigh had said. Go with the flow with me, he thought. He wraps his arm on her shoulder and smile.

 

“Papa is not cheating with me, ne, Ji…GD?” Jiyong nods his head. “I know some people who call your papa, their jagiya. You can ask papa about it but I know the girl earlier.” Leigh tries hard not to faint at the moment but she can feel her eyes failing her.

 

Leigh smiles warmly at Jihoo. Knowing she has won this round, she sighs in relief in her mind. “What will you say to your papa?” She has to correct Jihoo’s fault even if he is right on about the mistress. Why is she even saving the of Jiyong?

 

Jihoo looks at Jiyong sadly and remorseful. “Mianhe, papa,” Jihoo bows as he apologizes like a true Korean. “I’m sorry, mama. I’m sorry for throwing tantrums especially in a public place.”

 

Leigh shakes her head. “It’s alright. Papa didn’t get hurt about it, ne?” Leigh looks at Jiyong with a raise brow.

 

Jiyong still contemplating what happened. “Ah yeah,” he replies even if he doesn’t know what he is asked about.

 

“See, Jihoo. Papa is not hurt.” Leigh moves and crouches down, a little bit in pain and losing a lot blood as of the moment. “How about you say something to your uncles and aunties?” She utters to him a bit reprimanding.

 

Jihoo turns to the crowd, consisting of Cara, Clarisse, Minho, Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri and Top. “Mianhe, uncles and aunts,” he bows again.

 

“Good,” Leigh utters. “Now, Jihoo, Jihye,” she opens her arms wide. “How about a hug?”

 

“Mama,” they wail as they run to Leigh’s arms.

 

“Shh,” she hushes them, “there’s nothing wrong. Hush now,” she rubs their back. “Shall we go home and have dinner with everyone?”

 

“Yes,” they replied to Leigh.

 

Leigh stands up and then scowls as she tries to clear her vison, she can’t see their faces anymore. She bits her lips waking herself up. “Can you carry them? I think they are tired,” she says to no one in particular.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter