Discussion

Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13:

 

“Excuse me,” Leigh utters in total disbelief. “Do you hear what you are saying?” she inquires incredulously. Jiyong is asking something that is beyond unreasonable and she can’t freaking conceive how the hell did he come up with such poor concept. He is asking for too much on her part.

 

“Just like I said, for the twins to be happy, we will act like happy couple every ing day whenever they are around. I saw the happiness in their eyes when we are clinging into each other in the amusement park. Have you not?” Jiyong repeats his proposal with a cool exterior.

 

Leigh can’t help but laugh at Jiyong’s ridiculous notions. “No, I didn’t see it,” she lies. Of course, she did. She freaking endures her bleeding wound to pacify her son because of his damn mistress coming to a family outing.

 

Jiyong gives a smart- smirk. “Did you really not? Or maybe you have known that will make the twins happy?” he taunts.

 

"Your cockiness is not inviting," Leigh remarks conceitedly. She is getting annoyed by the minute she's sitting in this study room and yet she knows he can't escape because there are two guards standing outside the door. Aisht! Why does he know that she has a plan to escape?

 

"And your freaking suggestion is?" Leigh inquires again, trying to understand where this going is.

 

Jiyong smiles as he sees that Leigh is taking a chance on his idea. "You, the twins and I will have to sleep in one roof." Leigh's expression of astonishment is pure bliss to him. Getting her off guard is quite a pleasure.

 

"You're kidding, right?" Leigh utters in astonishment. She can't ing believe what he just proposed to her. Jiyong is like asking her the biggest question in life. Do you want to kill yourself? If that is the question, she would have answered yes.

 

Jiyong's face becomes serious. "Do I look like I’m joking to you? I'm serious Leigh. Why not stay in the old house you've been staying in the past?  I have bought it and I think you know that."

 

"No, I will not stay in that house," Leigh utters her pure rejection. That house is a place she wants to forget that's why she sold it and yet Jiyong bought it for the sake of the memories she's been running from.

 

"Okay, we will not stay in that house," Jiyong says calmly but he is taken aback by the strong rejection of idea about living in that house. Leigh used to like that house. Why is she evading that house like the plague?

 

Leigh raises a brow. "I'm not yet accepting the idea, Ji...GD." She still can't say his name out loud. The pain she felt when she left is still there and the anguish she felt when she left him is still inside her waiting to be unleashed. But she can't, the pain of giving up something she loves is like giving up her life.

 

Leigh just gets back her life when the twins came. She doesn't like to lose it anymore the second time.

 

Jiyong feels troubled by Leigh not being able to call his real name. It's like his name get stuck in and doesn't want to come out. What's wrong with his name? "Do you want to test it out? The twins are just in the garden." He suggests with a calm expression.

 

"No, I will not. And have you ever thought of your mistresses?" Leigh counters back.

 

"I can just sneak off in the night to get to their house," Jiyong responds casually.

 

Leigh feels the stabbing pain whenever the mistress subject comes but that topic is her protection for Jiyong not knowing her real feelings. "Do you even know how to act or maybe yet cook? The twins like home cooking rather than eating outside."

 

Jiyong smirks victoriously. "I have studied cooking and proudly, I can say that I can cook well," he responds in utter joy. He studies it for Leigh and yet, he can't say it to her.

 

Damn! Why the hell has he answers to her every question? Leigh is getting frustrated already. There's still one thing she can't ask. It may come biting behind her back.

 

"If you're hesitating because we might fall in love with each other again, then you can be safe. I don't like to feel the pain you made me feel when you faked your death." Jiyong states coldly. And that's one thing he isn't sure about but for Leigh to agree he has to say it firmly detach on the idea.

 

Leigh feels another stab in her heart. That's not even applicable to her, when not once her feeling have left inside her heart but she can never show it.

 

"I'm not afraid about that," she replies composed, her voice distant and cold. "What I'm afraid is the road where in the end the twins will get hurt once this idea goes wrong?" she remarks. "They hate liars the most."

 

Jiyong laughs cynically. "Then I'm quite surprise you didn't teach them to lie. You are good at it,” he spats at Leigh.

 

Leigh scoffs and that hits her directly but that doesn't mean she is not human to get hurt about something so true. She stands up, her eyes furious from the accusations. "Yes, I maybe am a liar but that doesn't mean that you have the right to accuse or judge me about the way I raise my kids. You may be the father, GD, but that's all you will be since all you do is around like the other day when your mistress showed up in the park that may ruin everything for you and Jihoo," she speaks furiously.

 

Leigh slams the gun she got from Jiyong's room. "I'll be giving this back. I used two bullets, I can pay it back when I get home and I'll give it to Cara to be sent to you," she says deadpan and leaves the room.

 

The guards try to stop her, she swats and chops their attack and hits them on a vital point to make them fall asleep. Whenever Leigh is pissed her accuracy is dead spot on.

 

Jiyong curses as he sees how fast Leigh's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter