Seven

Give Me Your Heart

Yoona and Tiffany looked at her shocked with their mouths wide open while Taeyeon was on the verge of tears.

“It would really help if you guys told me what you think of me right now.” She softly mumbled as she kept her head down.

Tiffany sat beside her, pulling her into a hug while Yoona wrapped her arms around Taeyeon as well.

“We don’t think differently about you, Tae. Just because you have HIV doesn’t mean anything is gonna change between us. We’re gonna help you get through this. Don’t you worry.” She said, meaning every word.

“Know that you can count on us whenever you need someone okay.” Yoona said, looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled at them with tears in her eyes.

“T-thank y-you…”

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Yoona asked, curious as to why she told them at that moment.

Taeyeon sighed deeply as she looked at them.

“Everyone would turn on me when they found out. I didn’t want the same to happen with you guys.” She pauses as she gets choked up. “I’m sick of losing friends over a disease that I didn’t choose to have.”

“Don’t you worry Tae. You’ve got us and we’re not going anywhere.” Yoona said as she Tae’s head as they both attacked her with a tight hug.

 

 

Jiyong sat at the table with Seunghyun as he sighed.

“Dude, what if my ribs ARE broken? What excuse am I gonna give your mom?” He asked, worried.

Seunghyun shrugged while looking through the cabinets.

“Say you were boxing or something. I don’t know.”

“Yeah, because boxing is my new hobby.” He says, sarcastically.

Seunghyun rolls his eyes.

“Look, I’m sick of coming up with excuses for you. You won’t go to the police so what else is there to say?”

“Someone’s PMSing tonight.” He chuckled.

Seunghyun rolls his eyes as he ignores him, grabbing a few bags of chips from the upper cabinet.

“What’s with you tonight dude? What’s bothering you so much that you’ve been acting this way all night?” He said, curious.

Before Seunghyun could answer, the doorbell rings.

“Can you get that?” He says to Jiyong as he gets snacks from the fridge.

Jiyong nods as he gets up and opens the door with his eyes wide.

“What are you doing here?”

Taeyeon looks up, not expecting Jiyong to answer the door. She gulps as she stands in front of him, shocked.

“Seunghyun!” He yells as he looks at her, disgusted before walking back into the kitchen.

Taeyeon sighs as she walks in and slowly closes the door behind her.

“She’s here again, Taeyeon. Did you forget to pay her or something?” He says to Seunghyun.

“WHAT?!” He drops the bag of chips, surprised. “She’s back?!”

Taeyeon walks into the kitchen, nervously as she noticed both Jiyong and Seunghyun giving her dirty looks.

“Uh, would you tell Seo-Yeon that I’m home and that I’m ..” She pauses as she looks at Jiyong. “..fine.”

Seunghyun tries to keep his cool.

“Yeah, sure whatever. You can leave now.”

Suddenly, they hear Seo-Yeon’s voice.

“Is that Taeyeon?!”

Seunghyun’s eyes widen.

“Jiyong, maybe we should head upstairs.”

Jiyong looks at him confused but doesn’t object.

“Alright.”

Seo-Yeon walks in all of the sudden and sees Taeyeon.

“Oh, thank god you’re home!” She attacks Taeyeon with a tight hug.

“Home? What’s going on here?” Jiyong asks, more confused than ever.

Taeyeon notices Seunghyun glaring at her as she eases herself away from the hug.

“Maybe I should get home now. My parents are probably waiting.”

“What?” Seo-Yeon looks at her.

“Let her go, mom. If she wants to go home, let her go home!” Seunghyun exclaimed at his mom.

Dae hears loud noises coming from downstairs; he groans as he woke up from his sleep as he walks downstairs. He rubs his eyes as he walks into the kitchen.

“What’s going on? Its really late guys.” He groaned in grumpiness.

“Now enough of this nonsense, Seunghyun!” Seo-Yeon exclaimed as she started to get mad at Seunghyun. “This is Taeyeon’s home and she’s your sister whether you like it or not! Now stop treating her like this and treat her like she’s part of this family because that’s what she is now!”

Jiyong’s eyes widen as he turned to Seunghyun.

“She’s your sister?”

Seunghyun stays quiet.

Jiyong turns to Taeyeon who was looking down. He shook his head as he goes upstairs to grab his stuff before heading to the front door.

“Dude, where are you going?”

Jiyong looks at Taeyeon.

“Anywhere but here.” He opens the door and leaves.

Seunghyun groaned as he turned to Taeyeon, glaring at her.

“You just had to show up huh? I hope you’re happy! You’re slowly ruining my life!” He shouted at her before going upstairs.

Dae glared at Seunghyun before he turned to Taeyeon who was silent. He frowns as he gripped on her hand.

“You okay?” Seo-Yeon asks Taeyeon as she rubs her back.

Taeyeon was silent.

Dae looked at his mom and nodded at her to leave. She nodded as she pecked his forehead and Tae’s before leaving. He sighed as he turned to Taeyeon.

“C’mon, let’s go upstairs.”

Taeyeon nodded as she stayed beside his side as they went upstairs.

 

 

Jiyong messed up his hair in frustration, not knowing what to do. He sighed as he took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

“Hey baby.” Kiko answers.

“Is that invitation still valid?” He asks, not believing what he was doing but he had no choice.

“Which one?” She slightly smiles.

Jiyong takes a deep breath.

“The one where I can stay at your place for the night.”

She giggled.

“It’s ALWAYS open, Jiyong.”

“I..I guess I’ll accept it that’s if you don’t mind.” He closes his eyes.

“Not at all.”

 

Kiko opened her house door as she walked in from picking Jiyong up as she placed her keys down on the table and takes off her jacket.

“Make yourself at home.”

He looks around, seeing the house pretty quiet.

“Where are your parents?”

She shrugs as she takes a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Probably another business trip. I never know where they are anymore. They never tell me when they’re leaving. I come home and find myself alone for another three weeks.”

Jiyong kinda feels bad for her.

“Doesn’t it bother you?”

She takes a sip of the bottle before she shook her head.

“Not anymore. I’m used to it by now.”

He places his bag down as he nods.

Kiko looks at him, curious.

“What about you? Football got you good or what? What happened to you?”

“Exactly that.” He lied. “Tackle football is tougher than it looks.”

Kiko smiles as she places the bottle on the table before walking towards him, grabbing his hand.

“Well, I’ve got a way to make you feel better.” She smiles at him before taking him up the stairs.

Jiyong gulped as he awkwardly takes his hand back and stops walking which caught her attention.

“Kiko, I think you and I both know we wouldn’t go that far. We’re not ready for it yet. I came here because I needed a place to stay.” He pauses. “Maybe we should just go to bed.”

“In the same bed, at least?”

He sighs as he nods.

“I guess it’s alright.”

Kiko smiles as she opens the door, walking in with Jiyong following her.

 

 

Seungyoon walked downstairs to the fridge to get something to drink but as he was about to walk back to his room, he noticed his father marching inside the house with rage.

“WHERE’S JIYONG?!” He shouted.

Seungyoon gulped as he turned to his father, scared.

“He’s at football practice, sir.” He said, nervously.

“Practice should’ve ended two hours ago!”

“No disrespect, sir but you make Jiyong walk home. It takes him a while.”

His father doesn’t say anything as Seungyoon looked at him, hoping that he’ll believe him.

“Tell him that I want to talk to him first thing tomorrow morning.”

Seungyoon quickly nods as his father leaves up to his room. He lets out a huge sigh of relief as he leaned against the wall until he heard the doorbell ring. He walks towards it and opens it to see one of the guys.

The man takes a bag of weed out of his backpack and holds it out to him.

“The money?”

“Don’t take it, Seungyoon. You’re better than this.” Teddy softly said.

Seungyoon stiffens up as he looks at the guy.

The guy got impatient.

“Listen kid, you told me to come today. Where’s my money?!”

“Tell him you don’t want it, Seungyoon. Tell him you won’t do it!” Teddy yelled at Seungyoon.

Seungyoon shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. He takes the money out of his back pocket and starts counting it.

Teddy groaned loudly.

“You think that JUNK is gonna make life easier?! You think it’s gonna change the fast that you’re falling apart?!”

Seungyoon couldn’t take it as he turned to Teddy.

“WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO?!”

The guy looked at Seungyoon weirdly before laughing.

“You’re letting it get to you, dude.” He shook his head in amusement before taking the money from Seungyoon and giving him the weed; leaving.

He closes the door and heads up to his room.

 

 

Seunghyun opens the front door as his eyes widen at the person who was standing in front of him.

“T-Tiffany?”

Tiffany froze up as she looked at Seunghyun. She gulped before finding her voice again.

“Hi..”

“What are you doing here? We broke up months ago.”

She shook her head.

“I’m not here for you.”

He tilts his head to the side in confusion until he realized it.

“Taeyeon.” He thought before he looked at her.

“Oh, you’re here for Taeyeon. She told you, huh?”

She nods.

“If your families are so close, how come I didn’t meet her before?”

Seunghyun looked at her confused.

“Huh?”

“She told me she’s staying with you because her parents died, and your families were close.”

“Oh…yeah…”

“Where is she?” She asks, not wanting to talk to him anymore.

“Oh, she’s uh, she’s in her room, I think.”

Tiffany nods as she walks inside, walking to Tae’s room but she suddenly stopped.

“You, uh, you look great by the way Tiff.” He suddenly says.

She turns to him, glaring at him.

“Don’t call me that.”

He looks down.

She rolls her eyes as she turns around, walking to Tae’s room. Once she got there, she knocked on her door but didn’t get any answer. She knocks again.

“Tae, you forgot your sweater at Yoona’s. I thought I’d bring it over since it was only a few blocks away.”

No answer.

“Tae?” She slowly opens the door as she walks inside the room, not seeing her anywhere. She then notices the bathroom light shining from under the door as she hears the sink running. She softly knocks on the door. “Taeyeon? You in there?”

Taeyeon got startled by Tiffany’s voice as she quickly wipes her tears with one hand and grabs a towel with her other one. She applied pressure over her wrist as she hisses at the pain. With her voice  quivering, she starts looking for a band-aid.

“I’ll be right out, Tiff.”

Tiffany sighs as she sat down on her bed, waiting for her. Once she got out, Tiffany notices her holding onto her wrist.

“What happened?”

Taeyeon quickly grabs her sweater as she nods.

“It’s nothing. Thank you for bringing it back.”

Tiffany notices Tae’s wrist was bleeding. She grips her arm.

“You’re bleeding!”

Taeyeon pulls her hand away from her grip.

Tiffany sighed as she looked at Tae who looked so lost.

“Tae, when we told you we’re here for you, we meant it.”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“No, I wouldn’t but when I make a commitment, I keep it. And if you’re..cutting yourself, Tae then you know I’m here to talk to. If THIS..” She motions towards Tae’s wrist. “..is what you think is going to make life easier, then you’re wrong.” She pauses. “How many times have you done it?”

Taeyeon shrugged.

“I don’t know. A couple of times since I moved here.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t belong here.”

“Where do you belong then?”

Taeyeon doesn’t say anything until she finally spoke up.

“Dead.”

Tiffany couldn’t take it as she pulls Taeyeon into a hug as she cries.

“Listen to me. Don’t say that anymore.” She starts to get tears in her eyes. “You belong exactly where you are. Telling yourself you don’t will only make you believe you belong elsewhere.”

 

 

Jiyong sat up on the bed as he looked over at Kiko who was asleep and . He shook his head at himself.

“This is what I’ve become? What am I doing? I run away from home, leaving my little brother to take what he doesn’t deserve to come and sleep with a girl who’s using me?”

He slowly breaks down in tears silently.

“My life has completely fallen apart. I have fallen apart. I’ve given up on Teddy, Seungyoon, the hope and faith that I ever had. I’ve given up on myself. There’s nothing left of me. I’m completely and utterly broken.”

He looks over at Kiko once again as he slowly gets off the bed. He walks to the bathroom as he changes into his clothes, grabbing his stuff and left out of her house.

 


 

AWE ; SO MANY ISSUES. 

GAH, KIKO & JIYONG SLEPT TOGETHER. EW XD

Tell me what you guys think about this. I'm leaving on Friday so after this week, I won't be able to update that much 

but I'll make sure to update whenever i can. I won't leave you guys hanging. :))

if you guys ever wanna talk to me, just msg me okay. love you all. <3