Fourteen

Give Me Your Heart

Taeyeon looked over at Tiffany who was leaning against the wall with tears on her face. She frowned as she sat beside her.

“Are you sure you’re okay to stay the rest of the day? You should go home and freshen up.” Taeyeon suggested since she knew that Tiffany and Yoona were so close.

Tiffany sighed as she looked at Taeyeon with a small smile and nodded while wiping her tears.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Taeyeon understood as she gave Tiffany her backpack.

“If you need anything, anything at all; just go straight to my class. I might get in trouble but it’s worth it.” She gave her a smile.

She nods while taking her backpack from Taeyeon as she smiled softly.

“Thanks, Tae. What would I do without you.”

Taeyeon smiled softly and hugged her softly.

“I’m always here for you Tiff. Even if Yoona is gone; I’m here okay.”

She nods as she looks down for a second.

“I know.” She pauses until she spoke again. “Tae?”

Taeyeon looked at her, waiting for her to continue. Curiosity written all over her face along with worry.

“When..I was crying; Seungyoon; he was there watching me. Like he was just staring.” She paused. “He looked…afraid.”

“I’m sure he was. He ran out of here so fast.” Her voice drifts off.

“Where do you think he went?”

Taeyeon shook her head and sighs.

“I don’t know. I hope he’s okay though.”

Tiffany then sees everyone scattering to class as the bell rung. “No one even acknowledged the announcement on her passing away.” Her eyes filled with more tears. “It’s like no one even cared.”

Taeyeon nodded as she hugged Tiffany tightly.

“They just don’t know her like we did.”

Tiffany pulls away and clears .

“We should get to class. Yoona wouldn’t want us to end up with as many detentions as she did for being late.”

Taeyeon manages to let out a small laugh.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay with taking her things? Do you want me to take them, just in case?”

Tiffany shook her head.

“Get to class Tae. I’ll be fine.” She smiles at her.

Taeyeon smiles and ruffles her hair.

“All right. I’ll see you at lunch okay.”

She smiles at Tiffany before getting up and heading to class.

Tiffany sighs deeply as she picks Yoona’s things up off the ground until something catches her eye.

 


 

Seungyoon walks into Jiyong’s room with an emotionless face which woke up Jiyong at the sound of the door closing.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were asleep.” He softly said as he sat beside Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled a little at the sight of his little brother.

“Seungyoon?” He paused as his smile fades. “Why aren’t you in school right now?”

“I had too many things to do.”

Jiyong sighs.

“I don’t even wanna know what those things are. I’m sure I’ve got a pretty good clue though.”

Seungyoon noticed the disappointment in Jiyong’s eyes so he tried to change the subject.

“Um, I got you something.”

“How? Dad didn’t leave any-“He stops when he remembers something. “Nevermind.”

Seungyoon ignored him as he took out his backpack and opened it. He takes something out.

“Here.” He hands it to him.

Jiyong looked down at it with nothing but shock written on his face.

“Seungyoon, it’s the headphones I wanted three years ago for Christmas.”

“I-I thought it’d make you feel better. At least, I hope it would.”

Jiyong then remembered something.

“It would if I knew you hadn’t bought it with your filthy drug dealing money.” His hands turned into fists before he gave it back to Seungyoon. “I can’t accept this.”

Seungyoon laughs.

“Come on, dude. Lighten up. I didn’t use the money. I…borrowed the watch.”

“That’s what those “friends” of yours are doing now? Stealing?” Jiyong said, furious.

“You should of seen the way Mino distracted the guards. Then, just as the guards saw me reaching for it. I snatched it and we ran. It was awesome.” He laughed as it was the funniest thing.

Jiyong eyed him before sighing.

“You’re high..as usual. Get out please.”

He shakes his head and stands up.

“Funny thing is, when you walked in here; I thought things were beginning to change. That you actually cared; that you came just to see me but that will never happen with you. You’ll never care.”

Seungyoon stays quiet.

Jiyong got annoyed with the silence again with him.

“Get out!” He yells at him.

Seungyoon leaves the room.

Jiyong takes a deep breath as he rested his head against the pillow as he looked up at the white ceiling, thinking about how things would turn like this.

“I’m trying my best to get his life back on track. He just won’t let me but I promise that whether it’s me, you, Yoona or even Tiffany. We’ll get our little brother back. The old him.” Teddy pauses as he looks at Jiyong. “I promise, Jiyong.”

 


 

Taeyeon lifted her head up from writing as she looked at the board. Her sight was a bit blurry so she shook her head, expecting it to go away. She looked back at the board once again but she saw nothing but a blur. She started to feel a bit hot and dizzy. She slowly raised her hand.

Sehun watched her the entire time as he knew that something was wrong. He knew that the teacher was already fed up with his ignorance so they ignored him. He had been listening to music the whole time until he noticed Taeyeon was acting weirdly.  He could tell by her facial expressions that something was off and when she raised her hand that was odd.

The teacher finally sighed as she looked at Taeyeon.

“Thank you for participating once again, Taeyeon. What’s the correct answer?” She smiles.

She felt her whole body starting to heat up but she managed to ignore it.

“Um..uh..” She started to stutter.

Everyone looked at her especially Sehun who was staring at her.

The whole room started to suffocate her as she quickly ran out of the classroom, gasping for air. She made it far enough for no one to see as she reached for her pills in her bag and a water bottle out; not realizing that someone was watching her.

Sehun stood a few feet from her without her noticing as he watched her take a bottle of pills. He then hid behind a wall as curiousity got to him.

“Pills? Is something wrong with her?” He asked himself.

 


 

Tiffany sat on her desk in class as she was reading the first page of the diary that Yoona had left in her locker when all the sudden she noticed Seungyoon walking by her and took his seat in the far corner of class. She quickly turned back around, not wanting to face him. She could feel him staring at her from the corner of her eye.

Seungyoon notices a pink journal on her notebook with Yoona’s name on it.

Tiffany then notices a crumbled up paper landing next to her desk. She reaches for it and reads it.

 

“Is that Yoona’s diary?” From Seungyoon

“Yeah. I found it in her locker.” Tiffany wrote back and tossed it back to him.

 “Was that why you were crying this morning? You went through her stuff?”

“I miss her, Seungyoon so I cry. Cause that’s what you’re suppose to do when you lose someone. Not hold it in. it doesn’t hurt to show emotion, you know. You’re not hurting anyone but yourself.”

 

Seungyoon looks up and sees her looking at him.

“How would you know if I show emotion or not?” he stands up and raises his voice. “Huh?! You’re never around!”

Tiffany stood up too and yells back.

“You never let me be around! All you do is push me away! It’s all you’ve done to me and Yoona for the past few months!”

Seungyoon was filled with anger.

“Don’t bring her into this!”

The teacher got between them as she looked at them both.

“Would you guys like a moment or may I continue my lesson?”

Tiffany sighs and heads out of the classroom with Seungyoon follows her but then stops when he saw Taeyeon.

Tiffany sees Taeyeon by her locker and walks over.

“You’re out here too?”

Taeyeon was a bit sweaty as she nods and takes a drink of her water.

“Are you okay?”

She nods again and puts her water away.

“It’s normal from time to time.” She replied, not expecting for anyone to be listening.

Sehun heard what she said as confusion went thru his head.

“What is she talking about? Is she sick?” He wondered.

“Did you take your pills?” Tiffany asked, worried about her.

“Yeah.” Taeyeon looks at her, wondering the same thing. “Why are you out here?”

“Ehh..Seungyoon came back.” She sighs. “Let’s just say we didn’t have the friendliest conversation in class.”

Taeyeon nodded as she can just imagine how chaotic it went.

“What?” Tiffany asked, wondering why she was so quiet.

Taeyeon looked at Jiyong’s locker.

“Should I take his homework to him?”

Tiffany chuckled softly.

“You’d do anything just to see him, huh?”

“Huh?” That got Taeyeon’s attention on why Tiffany said that. “No, it’s not like that.”

“Yes it is.” She sighs. “I still don’t understand why you’re getting involve with him. You’re only wasting your time.”

“Maybe..maybe he just needs someone to care about him.”

“And you want to be that person?”

“Yes..no..” She sighs. “I know what it’s like to not have anyone.”

“But..you’ve got me.” Tiffany said, confused.

“I know, but..” She pauses. “Just forget about it.”

She didn’t wanted to complicate things now.

“Well, I’m no one to stop you from trying to see through his games. Just be careful.” Tiffany said before walking away.

Taeyeon takes a deep breath before heading back to class.

Sehun slowly got out from his hiding as he watched Taeyeon walked away. He couldn’t believe what she was doing for Jiyong. He didn’t know why he was feeling like this. This feeling inside him which he didn’t like. He didn’t want Taeyeon to see Jiyong at all. The sigh of them two made him sick.

“She likes Jiyong? No, she can’t. Right?” He asked himself.

 


 

Jiyong felt something; someone’s fingers running thru his hair. He slowly wakes up as he opens his eyes and groans softly. He thought it was Kiko staring at him with a smile on her face.

“Not now Kiko. I’m not in the mood.” He closes his eyes again.

She shook her head, smiling to herself.

“Try again.” A familiar voice rang thru his ears which wasn’t Kiko’s.

He opens his eyes again as he looked at her surprised and shocked.

“Mom?” 

 

 

 

to be continued...

MOM? UH OH. MOM'S BACK.

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?

DOES SEHUN LIKE TAEYEON?

WHAT ABOUT TIFFANY AND SEUNGYOON? 

THEY'RE LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE XD

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

I MIGHT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER...BUT ONLY IF I GET MORE THAN TEN COMMENTS TODAY.

^_^ 

LOVE YOU ALL <3