Ten

Give Me Your Heart

“Tell me about your brother.” She paused. “Tell about me Teddy. H-how did he die?”

Jiyong took a sip of his hot chocolate that were in his hands and stares down at it without saying a word for a moment which made Taeyeon feel like she shouldn’t of asked that.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have just said it like that. It was rude.” She quickly apologized.

Jiyong shook his head, still looking down.

“It’s not about the way you said it. He DID die.”

“Then..are you just not ready to talk about it?”

Jiyong looks at her.

“I’ve never talked about it at all. Seunghyun doesn’t even know what happened. I never told him.” He admitted.

“So, you’ll tell him or whoever it is you wanna tell; when you’re ready. Don’t feel the need to, really.”

“But getting something off your chest always makes a person feel better.”

Taeyeon kept quiet, thinking about her problem.

“I know what you mean, but you shouldn’t feel pressured. You say it when the time is right. When you want to.”

Before Jiyong could say anything, someone walks by and accidentally pushes Jiyong’s chair forward which made his stomach press against the table. He screams in pain from the hurting of his ribs and wraps his arms around his stomach.

She quickly gets up and rushes over to his side, trying to help but she didn’t know how.

“What happened? Are you all right?”

He takes a deep breath and looks at Taeyeon.

“I’m..I’m fine. Just a bit sore from football. You know, the usual.”

She slowly kneels down and whispers.

“Did your dad do this to you?”

He looks at her.

“Maybe I deserve it.”

“Do you really believe that you deserve to get treated this way?”

He tried to hold it back, but his eyes started to get watery which Taeyeon noticed.

“Since we’re here, why don’t we get them checked out? I don’t think you’re okay, Jiyong.”

“No, I can’t. They’d make me tell them what happened. I can’t let them know what he does to me. They’ll take me and Seungyoon away. Please don’t make me. He’s the only family we’ve got left.” He pleaded at her.

She sighs and stands back up.

“Some ice at least? It’s the least you could do.”

He nods before he starts to get up.

 

 

“That’s not possible. I’m here because I actually care about Yoona. Something you never even attempted to try.”

Seungyoon ignored her.

“What are you so afraid of? Telling Tiffany how you really feel about Yoona isn’t gonna do any harm.” Teddy suddenly appeared beside Seungyoon.

He groaned, annoyed.

“Would you go away?! You’re not real!”

Tiffany looked at him, confused.

“I’m not going anywhere. I’m as real as you are.”

He rolls his eyes and sits up.

Teddy tried to hold back his laughter but a chuckle let out.

“She thinks you’re crazy.”

Seungyoon sighs, trying to ignore Teddy.

Teddy laughs.

“I remember those times you would drive me crazy trying to figure out whether you liked Tiffany or Yoona. Glad you finally picked!” Teddy said, annoyed yet happy before letting out a laugh.

Seungyoon sighed loudly, frustrated.

“I never liked Tiffany!”

“Um, thank you?” She looks at him. “Who are you talking to?”

“I’m gonna go get some fresh air.” He gets up and walks away, leaving Tiffany alone.

Teddy gets up and follows Seungyoon.

“You STILL do that thing where you don’t know what t o say to her.” He shook his head. “Because being someone’s best friend for twelve years doesn’t help at all.” He said sarcastically.

Seungyoon stops in frustration.

“What do you want from me?! Why are you back?!”

“I’m supposed to watch over you, but you don’t listen to anything I say!”

 

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon had taken a hospital room without anyone noticing. He had his shirt up, holding an icepack against his ribs. Taeyeon sat on a chair next to the hospital bed.

“Thanks for staying and for the ice.”

She nods.

“I should go find out if there’s any news on Yoona though. Just in case.”

He nods.

“Yeah, of course. Go ahead.”

She flashed him a smile before getting up.

“I’ll be back in a bit.”

He nods again as he watches Taeyeon leave the room.

Taeyeon sighed as she walked to find Tiffany until she find her, sitting like before when they got there. She walked towards her, sitting beside her.

“Well it’s about time.”

“Sorry. Who knew hospitals had such long lines for food?” She laughs a little.

She looked at her, not convinced at all.

“Uh-huh. Where’s Jiyong? You know, that big jerk you hate with all your guts who happens to hate you back.”

“You know, he’s not as bad as you think. He’s kinda different once you start getting to know him.”

“Oh, god. Don’t tell me you’re falling into his trap too. Is he THAT good?”

Taeyeon looked at her, confused.

“What trap?”

“The only one every girl at school has fell in. The one where his good looks and sweet talks get into your head. Do you know how many times he’s cheated on Kiko?” Tiffany explained.

“I said he ‘isn’t that bad’. I’m not falling in love with the kid.”

“I’m just warning you. He’s played his little game with every girl in school. He makes you think he cares about you then soon enough he just avoids you.”

“How do you know all of this? Has he done it to you, Tiff?” Taeyeon asked, worried yet curious.

“Uhm, gross. No, being best friends with his brother is more handy than you think.”

“Speaking of the brother..” She looks around. “Where’d he go?”

Tiffany shrugged.

“Who cares? Probably somewhere he can smoke more weed or . Whatever he’s on these days.”

Taeyeon stayed a few more minutes awaiting some news on Yoona but still; there was nothing. She told Tiffany she was going to the bathroom, but instead; she went to meet up with Jiyong to see how she’s doing. Taeyeon was about to open the door when she overheard some talking.

Jiyong was holding his phone in his hand, listening to the voicemail his dad had left him. It was on speaker.

“I don’t know where the hell you’ve been these past few days, but expect the worse when you get home. You’ll get home eventually because either you get your here yourself or I’m going to the police. So pick whichever one you think is the easiest. Either way you’re gonna regret ever leaving this house.”

Jiyong sighed as he hangs up the phone and sighs deeply.

Taeyeon slowly opens the door and walks in.

“Where have you been staying the past three nights?”

“At Kiko’s place.”

“..Because you found out that I’m Seunghyun’s sister and you don’t wanna go home..”

“She’s my girlfriend. I happen to really like her and I just wanted to stay at her house. Why is that hard to believe?”

“Because she’s your girlfriend but you DON’T like her.”

“Alright, you’ve got me figured out. You know pretty much everything that’s going on in my life. What else do you want?”

She shrugged her shoulders.

“To help you.”

He removes the ice pack and gets off the bed.

“Listen, what happened today with the earthquake and the icepack.Just forget it all happened.”

“I don’t need your help. You’re still the pathetic newbie who’s in my class. I don’t want you in my business. I’ve got just enough to handle on my own.”

“Do you really think refusing to take someone’s help is so bad? Do you really think it makes you cool?”

He shook his head.

“I should’ve just given you the money so you would’ve left me alone.” He walks out of the room, leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

The next day; at school

 

Seungyoon comes up behind Taeyeon, tapping her shoulder which caught her attention as she turned around to see him which surprised her.

“Did they say anything about Yoona? Is she okay?” He says in a quiet tone.

Taeyeon closes her locker and turns around with her arms around her books pressed them to her chest.

“No. Nothing yet.” She said softly.

“Would you mind keeping me up to date? I’m not sure when I’ll be able to go see her again.” He still said in a quiet tone.

She nods.

“Sure, of course.”

“Thanks.” He gave her a little smile before walking away.

 

 

Kiko took both of his hands and gently pushed him against the lockers with her body pressed up against his.

“So I was thinking that when you got home from football tonight we could..” She gave him a flirty smile.

Before Jiyong could say anything, he noticed Taeyeon walking down the hall which caught Kiko’s attention as she followed his direction; seeing Taeyeon. She turned at Jiyong.

“What is it with you and that girl? First, you leave the cafeteria to find her and now you’re not listening to a thing I say.” She crossed her arms across her chest.

Jiyong’s eyes still were on Taeyeon which made Kiko upset as she smacked his chest.

“Jiyong!”

He suddenly snaps out of it as he looks at Kiko and kisses her lightly.

“Yeah, of course. I’ll see you at lunch.” He walks away after Taeyeon, trying to catch up to Taeyeon through all the people in the hallway.

He was about to reach out to her but was stopped by Seunghyun.

“Hey, man. Can we talk about what happened the other day?”

Jiyong looks past Seunghyun and sees Taeyeon walk into the class. He looks back at Seunghyun.

“Can we talk about it at lunch?”

“Yeah dude, of course.” He pauses. “Before you go though, I wanted to ask you something.”

He looks at him, waiting for his question.

“Do you wanna come back and stay at my place? Me and my mom; we’re worried about you, dude.”

 


 

HERE IT IS ; WHAT WILL JIYONG SAY TO SEUNGHYUN?

WHY DOES JIYONG LOOK AT TAEYEON INSTEAD OF KIKO?

HMM..WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOONA? WILL SHE OKAY?

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS PART. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. 

LOVE YOU ALL ! : ))