Four

Give Me Your Heart

Sehun groaned loudly as he looked at Jiyong who was beside Taeyeon who was avoiding both of their stares.

“What are you doing here Jiyong? Shouldn’t you be with your posse?” Sehun said, annoyed that Jiyong interrupted his time with Taeyeon.

Jiyong chuckled as he grabbed Sehun’s collar and pushed him away from Taeyeon.

“That’s none of your business Oh Sehun.”

“She isn’t your business, Kwon Jiyong.” Sehun spat back, pissed off.

Jiyong glared at him once again before walking towards him, about to punch him again but was stopped by Taeyeon’s soft yet cracked voice.

“Both of you just stop it.”

They both looked at her, seeing that she looked paler than ever.

“I don’t know why you both are doing this but just stop it alright. I’m leaving.” She said before walking away from them both, not realizing that someone else was watching.

Kiko hid behind the corner as she heard and saw everything. She gritted her teeth as she watched at how Jiyong was by her side, something he had never done with her. She glared at Taeyeon with pure jealousy.

“You are so dead, Kim Taeyeon. He’s mine.” She whispered as she disappeared.

Sehun sighed deeply as he took his eyes away from Taeyeon who disappeared from his sight before turning to Jiyong who was looking at her. He glared at him.

“You better stay away from her, Jiyong. You’ve done enough trouble already.” Sehun said before walking off, leaving Jiyong to his thoughts.

Jiyong groaned as he ran his hand thru his hair, frustrated with himself. He couldn’t believe what he had just done. He didn’t know why he did it. He sighed until her heard Taeyeon’s voice. He quickly ran towards it and noticed that she was in the main office, arguing with young women. He walked inside, getting the attention of the young woman and Taeyeon.

“Jiyong? What are you doing-“ Taeyeon got cut off by Jiyong.

“Just tell her your mom’s name.”

Taeyeon stood still, not saying a word which annoyed Jiyong even more.

“Just tell her, Taeyeon.” He rolled his eyes, annoyed by her stubbornness.

“My mom died when I was nine along with my father.” She said, not really knowing why she was telling him this.

Jiyong looked at her with his eyes widen in shock, not believing what she was saying.

“Well, who’s your guardian?”

Taeyeon sighed deeply before turning to him fully as she crossed her arms across her chest.

“Look, why do you even care? If I weren’t sick, you would be pushing me around the halls right now and calling me bad names. Why are you pretending that you care?” She paused for second before she laughed without humor. “Oh right, to get out of class huh?”

“I’m not pretending. I’m-“He started but got cut off.

“A hypocrite.” She answered for him as she looked at him. “Stop pretending to be somebody who  you aren’t.”

He stays silent.

“And just leave me alone, okay.” She sighed as she took out her phone. “I can take care of myself.”

Jiyong nods at her before walking out.

 

 

Jiyong arrived home from school as he walks in the living room, dropping his backpack to the ground before throwing himself on the cough. He sighed deeply as he ran rubbed his face in frustration until he heard a door slam. He looked up to see his father glaring at him.

“Get up.”

He lets out a long, heavy sigh and stands up; not knowing what to expect from his father.

“Where were you yesterday and this morning?”

“Uh..I have school you know. Make any sense to you?” He spat, annoyed.

“Don’t play smart with me, Jiyong.”

“I stayed at Seunghyun’s place.”

His father’s anger got the better of him as he grabbed a vase that was on a table nearby and threw it against the wall, shattering into pieces.

“DAMMIT JIYONG! You know I don’t want you going over there! What must Seunghyun’s mother think of me?!”

“It can’t be any worse than what me and Seungyoon think of you, so don’t worry.” He rolled his eyes at his father.

His father’s hands turned into fists.

Jiyong saw it and sighed as he took a step forward.

“Hit me. It’s what you’re best at, isn’t it?” He challenged him.

 

 

“Now you stay in this bed, okay?”

Taeyeon slowly nodded as she gave her a small smile.

“Thanks, Seo-Yeon.”

She gave Taeyeon a smile as she gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

Taeyeon looked at Dae who looked so worried. She flashed him a smile as she grabbed a hold of his hand.

“I’m okay Dae, really. I guess I’m just a little under the weather okay. Go, I’ll be fine in a couple of hours okay.”

Dae sighed as he squeezed her hand, telling her that it was okay.

Taeyeon gave him a weak smile which he returned.

“If you need anything, just let me know; okay.” He said before he kissed her forehead and left her room.

Taeyeon sighed as she turned to her side and reached under her pillow, finally feeling the wrinkled picture under her fingertips. She grasps it in her hand and pulls it out. She holds the picture of her mom and dad as she feels tears forming in her eyes. As she feels the tears starting to stream down her cheeks.

“Why’d you have to go? You meant everything to me. You guys were the only ones I had left. Now I’m stuck here with this family that I don’t even fit in with. My suppose brother wishes I never came along and that I remain a orphan. I sometime wish the same thing. At least I fit in with those kids. I’ve been at my new school and it’s gotten worse especially today since I almost got caught. It literally got the best of me today and I refuse to let anybody help me.” She paused for second to wipe away a few of her tears but more came down. “I wish I hadn’t lost you. Not only do I hate this life I’m living, but it’s to the point that the people around me makes me feel like I don’t DESERVE to live.” She holds the picture to her chest tightly as she cries in her pillow.

 

 

He shoves Jiyong to the ground.

Jiyong stands up again, glaring at him.

“That’s all you’ve got? Come on. HIT ME.”  He challenged him, holding back the tears that so badly wanted to come out. “There’s absolutely NOTHING that could make me hate this life more than I already do.”

His father just looks at him in silent. Jiyong looks at him before shaking his head and heads towards the stairs.

“Don’t walk away from me.”

He reaches the stairs and turns around, facing his father. “I just did.” He said before going up to his room, slamming the door.

 

 

Taeyeon slowly wakes up at the sound of rocks hitting her window and soft voices outside. She rubbed her eyes slightly.

“Throw bigger ones!” Tiffany yelled at Yoona.

“Do you wanna wake her up or BREAK HER WINDOW?!” Yoona spat at her.

“Ugh! You’re no fun!” Tiffany pouted as she kept throwing rocks.

“Psh, I don’t see you struggling to throw rocks ten feet higher than your own height.”

Suddenly, they heard a window open which caused them to freeze and be silent.

“What are you guys doing here?!” Taeyeon yelled as she looked at her friends in exhaustion.

“Oh, you mean at SEUNGHYUN’S house?!” Tiffany yelled.

Taeyeon sighed as she knew her cover was blown.

“How’d you guys find out?”

“Tiffany here made me sneak into the principal’s office and into his files to get your address.” Yoona explained and felt proud, oddly enough.

Tiffany chuckled before looking up at Taeyeon.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“I-I don’t know. No one was supposed to find out. Seunghyun would literally have a fit if anyone found out.”

“True that but anyway, you can explain everything on the way to the party.” Tiffany said.

“Party? You mean Taeyang’s? No way. I can’t. Seo-Yeon would never let me go after that dilemma I had at school.” Taeyeon explained, not wanting to go at all.

“Who said she would find out?” Yoona said, winking.

“How would we get there then?”

Tiffany suddenly started to swing keys around her fingers while smirking.

“You’ve got to kidding me.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes playfully before laughing.

After a while of getting ready and sneaking out of the house, Taeyeon gets in the backseat.

“I can’t do this. I don’t wanna do this. I won’t know anyone there!” Taeyeon started to freak out.

“Sure you do. Me and Tiffany.”

Taeyeon sighed as she sits back, wanting this night to be over.

As Tiffany started to drive to Taeyang’s place, she started to get curious about why Taeyeon was in Seunghyun’s place.

“So tell us why your address is the same as Seunghyun’s and why you sleep there.”

“Oh. Well, Seunghyun’s mother was a good friend of my mom’s and my mom said that if anything would ever happen to me, she would want me to stay with his family.” She lied, hoping that they’ll believe her.

“Oh, so you and Seunghyun have known each other for a while then huh?” Yoona asked, curious.

“Oh yeah, we go way back.” She paused, lying thru her teeth. She feels extremely bad that she’s lying to her own friends. “Almost like brother and sister. So, what about you guys? How did you know that was Seunghyun’s house?”

“Tiffany should answer that. Considering she’s been there a lot.” Yoona looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany glanced at her, giving her a look.

“Yeah but then they broke up..”

Taeyeon’s eyes widen as she looked at Tiffany.

“I didn’t even know you guys dated. Why’d you break up?”

 

 

Seunghyun parked his car in front of Taeyang’s place as he turned to Jiyong, giving him a smile.

“Here we are. The party of the year.” He smiles. “You ready?”

“For the hot chicks?” He smiles. “Only everyday of my life.”

Seunghyun chuckled.

“Before you interfere with those hot chicks, you’d better make sure Kiko isn’t around. You know she’d start a cat fight anywhere.” He chuckled.

Jiyong sighed deeply.

“I know.” He then sees a couple of hot girls walking past the car. He winks at Seunghyun before getting out and heading their way, leaving Seunghyun by himself.

“Typical Jiyong.” He turned off his car and got out, following Jiyong with one girl on each side as they walked to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

Taeyang opens the door, releasing the loud music coming from inside and sees his two buddies with two hot girls.

“Hm..you brought two of them. Nice.” He smirked. “Well, the party’s waiting.” He steps aside.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong. I never disappoint.” Jiyong winked at Taeyang as he walked inside with the girls. As he walked inside, he sees people with liquor bottles. He started to get nervous. “Alcohol?” He turned to Taeyang.

“Of course dude! What’s a party without the drinks?”

“Right! Of course.” He fakes a laugh as he walks around with his arms around the girls.

Kiko saw Jiyong walks inside the house but what pissed her off was the girls that were clinging onto him. She walked over, disgusted at how ty the girls looked.

“Back off, wannabes. He’s mine.” She spat at the girls. The girls quickly walked away while Kiko kept her eyes on Jiyong. “What the hell?”

“Being friendly.” He shrugs.

 

 

Taeyeon looked at them with wide eyes.

“Seunghyun? SEUNGHYUN WAS NICE?!”

“Only the sweetest! He would always leave her the cutest little notes in her locker and it was so adorable. I was so jealous.” Yoona said excitedly then sighed. “But no one gets their fairy tale. As for Tiffany, he started hanging with Jiyong and that eventually changed him and he became popular.”

“I thought you didn’t like Jiyong because he was jerk.”

“That’s partially it. He would do everything in his power to keep Seunghyun away from me. Never liked him, never will.” Tiffany said with so much determination.

Tiffany suddenly stopped the car as they hear the music blasting through the windows of the house which caught Yoona’s and Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon gulped as she tightens up.

“I can’t go in there.”

“Yes you are!” They both said as they got her out of the car and made their way inside the house that was so chaotic and loud.

“ I can’t believe this.” She mumbled.

“I wonder if Seungyoon is here.” Yoona whispered as she looked around the place. “Wow, there are a lot of drinks.”

Tiffany quickly looked at Yoona.

“No drinks tonight.”

“Wow, this house is huge!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Taeyeon look out!” Yoona and Tiffany shouted at her.

Taeyeon looked to see a football heading her way as she quickly ducks as the ball flies right over her head. She looked at the girls.

“Oh, my god!”

“I’m gonna go see if Seungyoon’s here. You’ve got my cell number if anything, Tiff.” Yoona walks away into the crowd.

Taeyeon looked around , not expecting any of this until she felt Tiffany pulling on her arm.

“Let’s go dance!”

Taeyeon’s eyes widen as she sees Seunghyun in that direction. She gulped as she pulled her hand back.

“No, I think I’m gonna go find some water. The fever hasn’t completely worn off yet.” She walks away after Tiffany nodded her a okay.

 

 

Jiyong takes Kiko’s arms off from around his neck.

“Okay, I danced with you. Can I go hang with my friends now?” He said, annoyed.

“Fine, but if I find you with other girls, I’ll—“

“You won’t okay.” He rolled his eyes as he walks into another room and sees Seunghyun, Taeyang, Seungri and Tablo. He walks over to them.

“Ah, she finally let you out of her cage?” Seungri laughed.

“Very funny.”

“That IS funny! Cage…Kiko!” Seunghyun slurring his words before laughing hysterically.

“We haven’t been here more than ten minutes and you’re already drunk, dude?” Jiyong looked at his best friend, shaking his head.

“Come on, hyung! Have one. It’s fun and won’t do any harm.” Seungri said, handing Jiyong a bottle.

Taeyeon gave up on looking for some water and found a couch instead. She sat down and let out a long heavy sigh but noticed Jiyong, Seunghyun, Taeyang, Seungri and Tablo a few feet away and couldn’t help but overhear what they were saying.

“No way. There’s no way I’m drinking tonight. I can’t get home drunk. Not again.” Jiyong refused.

“Come on, man. Don’t be a . We’ve finally got the liquor, the girls and you’re gonna decide TODAY to be sober?” Taeyang spoke as he tried to persuade him.

“Do it..because of..because of your dad.” Seunghyun said as he stood up, almost losing his balance.

Jiyong sighed as he takes the bottle from Seungri.

“I guess one won’t hurt.”

 

Soon, Jiyong started to drink a bit too many while Taeyeon sat most of the party until she realized something strange.

Taeyeon notices that Jiyong was gone. She quickly looked around, not seeing him anywhere. She stands up and walks around the house, looking for him. She found herself looking in every room for Jiyong, even thought she didn’t know why. She then decided to look outside.

“Jiyong? You out here?!” She calls out.

She sighed, not knowing why she was doing this but before she could give up; she noticed someone walking down the street then falling over onto someone’s front yard. She rushes over and finds it to be Jiyong.

Jiyong looks up at her, confused.

“Are you an angel?”

She looks around then at him, confused.

“Would you get up?! You look like an idiot.”

“So? Am I suppose to care?” He said, slurring his words.

“You’re drunk. Why?”

“Look, why do you even care? Why are you pretending that you’re worried?”

“Still a jerk, I see.” She sighed as she shook her head.

He tries to stand up.

“Just leave me alone.”

She sighed as she helps him up and puts his arm around her neck to keep him from falling.

“I guess I did deserve that for the way I treated you today at school.”

“Why are you helping me if all I’ve done is push you around?”

She sat him down on a bench and sat down beside him.

“Just returning the favor, I guess.”

He turns his head as if he were to throw up.

“I heard you say you weren’t going to drink. Why’d you let your friends pressure you into it?”

“They have nothing to do with the fact that I chose to.”

“Then?” She looks at him.

“I’d have to trust you with my life to be able to tell you the truth.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Right now we both hate each other.” She laughed a bit before looking up at the sky.

“I’ve never heard you laugh.” He smiles at her. “it’s cute.”

“Yeah, you of all people are gonna be the one to hear me laugh.” She said, sarcastically.

Jiyong laughs a bit but then stops as he quickly looks down.

“Uh..my dad. He..beats me.”

Taeyeon looks at him shocked but doesn’t say a word.

“We had the perfect family. My parents were good, loving. They loved each other. Everyone was happy until my mom left us one day. She never came back. I was ten. I guess dad felt he had lost one of the most important things in his life. That’s when it started.” He paused for a moment. “My other brother, Teddy was always defending me and Seungyoon. Sticking up for us. We went years the same way, then Teddy passed away. I was actually there when it happened. Seungyoon hasn’t talked to me since and dad well, he’s just gotten worse.”

Taeyeon notices a few tears fall from Jiyong’s eyes. She doesn’t say anything, afraid she’ll say the wrong thing.

Jiyong wipes his tears before looking up at her.

“I guess you can say I’m alone. My friends are only my friends because I’m popular. Me and Kiko can’t stand each other and my own brother won’t even talk to me.” He sighs as he breaks down in tears. “I lost two of the most important people in my life. My dad and brother are the one I have left and they despise me. I used to love football. I would always play with Teddy and Seungyoon. Dad saw how good I was and made me try out for the team. He would always pressure me to practice and work hard for it. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t even my dream anymore. It was his. Ever since mom left my life, it has just been falling apart little by little. She walked out of my life and soon everyone else idd. Everything happened so fast that I started to lose myself and I guess drinking makes me feel better. It makes me feel..”

Taeyeon’s eyes started to get teary as she hears Jiyong pouring his heart out.

Jiyong tries to stop crying but more tears keep falling from his eyes. He looks at her with so much guilt.

“I’m sorry for dumping this on you. I know I said I’d have to trust you with my life and I know I just met you but I just had to tell someone.”

“But why me?” She wipes her tears too. “Why all of a sudden?”

“Something told me to.”

 


 

OOOOOHHHHHHH !!!!

A TOUCHING CONVO WITH GTAE ; HOW LOVELY LOL

MORE DRAMA COMING YOUR WAY 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ; EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MY BEST BUT OH WELL.

TELL ME THOUGHTS, I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. THEY LITERALLY MAKE MY DAY.

SEE YOU ALL, LATERZ.! 

LOVE YOU ALL !