One

Give Me Your Heart

Taeyeon yawned softly as she pulled her hair to the right side of her face and started to do a braid. She looked at herself in mirror, hoping that she’ll at least make some friends in this school unlike her past school. She sighed deeply as she grabbed her backpack and made her way downstairs and noticed her family in the kitchen.

“Morning!” She softly said as she sat down beside Dae, the youngest of the family who was stuffing his face.

“Morning Taeyeon!” Dae said with his mouth full, which made her giggle. “Did you sleep well?” He asked while still eating.

She nodded at him before she started to eat her food, ignoring the glare that was coming from the person in front of them.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes at them both and grabbed his backpack.

“It’s about time.” He mumbled, knowing that she could hear him.

Dae heard him and glared at him while eating his breakfast while Taeyeon just kept looking down, not wanting any trouble especially this early in the morning.

Seunghyun glared back at him until he felt a slap on the back of his head.

“Seunghyun, be nice to your sister.” His mom sternly said, sending Taeyeon an “I’m sorry face.”

Taeyeon gave her a small smile as she nodded at her, telling her that it was okay.

Seunghyun glared at them both before he stood up.

“She’s not my sister and never will be.” He sternly said to his mother then he turned to Taeyeon. “You’d better not do this every morning. We picked you from that orphanage when no one else wanted to and we can take you straight back!” He glared at her one last time before leaving.

His mother groaned as she turned towards Taeyeon and Dae who were just quiet but she perfectly knew that she was hurt. She sighed as she walked towards her, hugging her.

“Don’t mind Seunghyun. Just give him some time to adjust. I’m sure you’ll grow to be very close with each other.” She whispered, knowing that they heard her very clearly.

Dae looked at Taeyeon who was still hugging her. He smiled to himself, knowing that Taeyeon was very fragile when it comes to these kinds of things.

“We’re going to head out. We’ll see you after school.” He smiled at his mom and pecked her cheek before he went to get his stuff, waiting for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slowly pulled away from the hug and gave Seo-Yeon  a small smile.

“Have a good day at school okay.” Seo-Yeon  said as she pecked her forehead.

Taeyeon nodded as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the house with Dae.

Dae groaned as he walked Taeyeon to school as he placed his hand on his stomach.

“I shouldn’t of eaten those biscuits.” He groaned again.

She giggled to herself as she looked at him.

“That’s what happens when you eat everything all of the sudden.” She softly said as she stood in front of the school. She gulped softly, not wanting to go in but she knew that she had to.

Dae noticed her face and grabbed her hand.

“You’ll be fine okay. I'll come after school to pick you up okay.” He whispered in her ear before he pecked her head and walked off.

Taeyeon looked at the school before taking a deep breath and walking inside.

"Here we go." She thought. 

 

 

A red car stopped in front of the school as a man turned to see his second oldest boy, looking outside the window with an emotionless face.

“Have a good day, Jiyong.” He said, not really meaning it.

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he opened the car door, ready to get out but he was suddenly stopped.

The man grabbed his arm tightly and stopped him.

“I said have a good day.” He sternly said.

“I heard you.” He spat at him as he jerks his arm away from his grip and got out of the car, slamming the car door before walking inside the school.

 

 

As Taeyeon was heading to her locker, she got pulled to a janitor’s closet. She panicked as she looked up to see Seunghyun glaring at her. She sighed deeply, about to ask him what all this was about until he started to talk.

“Listen, you don’t me and I don’t know you. My mom never adopted you. I don’t even know you exist. You got that?” He sternly said as he gripped on her arm which was hurting her.

Taeyeon was quiet as he was literally screaming at her. She looked down and nodded, not even looking at him.

“Good. And that also means don’t approach me in the halls either.” He added as he lets go of her arm, walking out of the closet.

“Seunghyun, hey!” Jiyong walked over to him, doing their handshake until he noticed Taeyeon walking out of the closet. He looked at her, disgusted. “Who’s this and why are you talking to her?” He eyed her intensely.

“Just some loser I paid to carry my books.” He handed Taeyeon his books, aggressively. “Go on. Get out of here.” He spat at her.

 

 

Sehun waved at his little sister who was skipping to the school bus. He chuckled to himself as he walked inside the school with his headphones hanging around his neck as he heard something. He looked up to see the two popular people of the school and a girl. He eyed the girl, not knowing who she is. He had never seen her before.

“Who is she?” He thought to himself as he watched the scene from a distance, leaning against the wall.

Jiyong laughed at her reaction.

“What are you still standing there for? Shoo!” He motioned her to leave.

“Uhm..right.” She softly said as she walks away from them as she was still confused but she decided to just ignore it and walk off.

Sehun looked at her as she walked right past him, not looking at him at all, which surprised him. He looked at Seunghyun and Jiyong then at the girl who disappeared all of the sudden.

“Now, I really want to know who you are.” He thought to himself as he made his way to class.

 

 

“I thought for a second that you actually knew her.” He chuckled to himself as he pats Seunghyun’s back. “You had me fooled there dude. That would be an embarrassment.”

“You’re telling me.” He chuckled nervously, relieved that he wasn’t caught.

"Well, I'll see you later." He did a hand shake with him and left to class, not really wanting to go but he had to for the reason of not getting kicked out of football.

Jiyong walked into his class, ignoring the teacher who was giving him glared. As he walked to his seat, looking outside the window.

“Glad you could finally join us, Mr. Kwon. Care to tell the class why you were so late to class? Once again.” The teacher sternly said as she glared at him.

He shrugs his shoulders and leaned back on his chair.

“Places to go.People to see.” He answered.

“Ah, of course. We’ll I’d like for you to see me after school for your two hour detention. How’s that sound?” She said, sarcastically at him before continuing her lecture.

“Wait! You can’t do that! I have a football game tonight!” He shouted at her which made the whole class look at the teacher for her response.

“You should’ve thought of that before showing up late to my class every day.” She gave him a small smile before continuing with her lesson once again.

He growled under his breath as he slammed his hands down on the table and stands up.

“This is such bull!” He screamed at her.

“I’m sorry, did you want me to make that a week’s detention, Mr. Kwon?” She glared at him.

He took a deep breath as he sat back down on his desk, glaring at her. He hated how this teacher was the most stubborn one out of all his classes. He groaned as he tuned out her lecture while looking out of the window.

Sehun rolled his eyes at him as he listened to the teacher’s lecturing but he didn’t understand it for .

“What the hell is she talking about?” He thought to himself.

He rolled his eyes as he picked up one of his ear piece and placed it on his ear, blasting his ipod while tapping his pencil to the beat.

 

 

Taeyeon looked down at her paper as she finally found her first class.

“Finally.” She whispered to herself as she walked inside the class.

The teacher looked at her and gave her a small smile as she made her way towards her.

“Ah, you must be Miss Taeyeon right. You must be our new student.” She said as she looked down at her paper.

Taeyeon gave her a polite smile as she bowed to her.

Sehun didn’t hear the teacher’s annoying voice which caught him off guard as he looked up and saw that girl again. His eyes widen as he took off his ear piece and looked at her.

“Well, welcome to Seoul High Miss Taeyeon.” The teacher said as she looked around the class. “Ah, you can grab the seat right next to Mr. Kwon, over there in the back.” She pointed to the seat that was in between Sehun and Jiyong.

“Taeyeon? So that’s her name.” Both Sehun and Jiyong thought to themselves.

Taeyeon bowed and walked over to the seat, not really liking the looks that everyone is giving her. She sighed deeply as she took out her notebook and started to write down notes once the teacher was lecturing again. She tried to ignore the looks from the whole class as she tried to cover her face with her hair. She never liked the attention especially now.

Jiyong looked at her in disgust as he rolled his eyes at her.

“And I thought this day couldn’t get any worse.” He softly said, saying it loud enough for her to hear.

Taeyeon gulped softly as she ignored him while focusing on the lesson. She already hated it here.

Sehun also heard Jiyong, which made him shook his head but he then looked at Taeyeon who looked like she was uncomfortable. He sighed, knowing that she didn’t like the situation she was in.

Taeyeon sighed in relief as she heard that bell ring. It was already the end of class which satisfied her. She slowly grabbed her stuff and as she was heading to the door, she suddenly tripped and fell to the ground with all her things scattered on the floor.

Jiyong laughed as he stood up from his desk and walked towards her, looking down at her.

“Just as I thought.Pathetic.” He laughed before he walks out.

Sehun watched as everyone laughed at her and walked out. He sighed as he walked over to her and helped her with her stuff.

“You should stay away from him.” He softly mumbled as he helped her up.

Taeyeon looked at him, nodding as she wondered why he's helping her.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for making such a scene. I’m really clumsy sometimes.” She softly said, looking down.

Sehun looked at her, chuckling at how gullible she was.

“It wasn’t your fault. See you around, clumsy.” He winked at her before leaving.

She felt her cheeks getting redder as she watched him walk off. She sighed to herself as she walked off to her locker.

“Already a target and on the first day. Great.” She mumbled to herself.

 

 

Jiyong fell on the chair as he groaned, running his hand thru his hair. He turned to Seunghyun who looked at him.

"You would not believe who is sitting with me in History class?" He groaned, not even liking the thought of that class.

A random girl walks by him and flashes him a smirk.

"Hey Jiyong." She said as she bites her lip.

Jiyong looked at her and smirks back at her.

"Sup?" He looks at her then at Seunghyun. "She's hot."

His best friend shook his head and laughed.

"And you're taken."

Jiyong rolled his eyes at the thought of being taken.

"Partially. It's not as if we actually like each other." He sighed.

"Well, you can always break up and find someone you actually will like." Seunghyun suggested as he took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, in this school.Highly likely." Jiyong spat back.

"Speaking of the girlfriend..." Seunghyun softly said as he looked at Kiko who was walking their way.

Kiko sat on Jiyong's lap and pecked his nose.

"Hey baby." She flashed him a cute smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey." He smiled back at her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Kiko looked at Seunghyun and gave him a sign for him to leave. He rolled his eyes as he stood up and left them alone. She smiled to herself as she turned to Jiyong and pulled him closer to her.

"I've been looking for you." She whispers in his ear.

He looked at her uninterested as he shrugged.

"Well, you've found me."

"How about we ditch this place and head somewhere we can be alone?" She whispered.

He rolled his eyes as he gently pushes her off him.

"Not today, Kiko. If I'm gonna graduate, I think I should at least show up to some classes. It's only first period and besides, we saw each other this morning." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Jiyong! Let's go!" One of Jiyong's friends yelled at him.

"Coming!" He yelled back as he turned to Kiko and kissed her cheek. "See you later , Kiko." He said as he stood up and walked away.

 

 

She sighs as she walked to her locker, opening it.

"Finally." She thought to herself as she put her stuff away.

She then suddenly felt tickling her from behind. She gasped as she looked behind her to see Dae.

"Dae! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be in school?" She shut her locker as she turned to give him a hug.

"Well, I just came by to check up on you." He chuckled as he ruffled her hair softly. "Besides it's my lunch right now."

"Oh Dae, you are such a bad boy. Coming all the way over here.Tsh, shame on you." She joked before giggling, not realizing that someone was watching them.

Sehun walked out of the office since he got sent to the principal's office for using electronics during class. He rolled his eyes, not being surprised. He was about to put his headphones back on until he heard someone's giggle. He slowly turned to see Taeyeon giggling with some guy that didn't belong in this school. He eyed him carefully, wondering how him and Taeyeon are so close but then he heard her giggle once again. He chuckled to himself.

"So, that's how she giggles. Clumsy." He thought to himself.

He kept watching their interaction until the guy left. He was about to go up to her until someone beat him to it.

 

 

She waved at Dae as she remembered that she needed her sketching book. She groaned to herself as she opened her locker again, about to grab it until she saw her locker slam shut. She gasped as she looked to see who closed her locker so harshly.

Kwon Jiyong.

Her eyes darken as she met eyes with him.

He smirked at her as he pushed her, making her fall to the ground.

"Move loser, you're in the way of my locker." He said, smirking at her.

Sehun heard them, debating whether he should go or not.

"It's the third time today. Did I do something to you?" She said as she managed to get up.

"Yeah. You just happened to walk into MY school and MY class." He sternly said, glaring at her.

Sehun took a deep breath as he walked over to them, not wanting to get into other people's business but he had to. He wasn't going to let Jiyong hurt Taeyeon.

"Last time I checked, you didn't own the school nor anything in it, Kwon Jiyong." Sehun harshly said as he stood beside Taeyeon, surprising both Jiyong and Taeyeon.

"And would you mind your own business? This doesn't involve you." He glared at him as he spat at him.

"Apparently it does so I suggest you leave your sorry now. Don't want anyone to see you talk to some people like us." Sehun smirked at Jiyong.

Jiyong growled under his breath as he glared at Sehun then at Taeyeon who was behind Sehun before heading off.

Taeyeon took a deep breath of relief as she looked up at Sehun.

"Thank you, Sehun." She softly said, nervously.

Sehun turned to her, seeing that she was nervous. He chuckled at how cute she was.

"See you around clumsy." He said as he patted her head before heading to class.

Taeyeon stood there, watching him disappear. She tilted her head to the side, wondering about him. He was mysterious yet always there for her. It was kinda sweet to her yet weird. She sighed as she looked down at her paper, looking for her next class.

"I seriously need a tour guide." She mumbled to herself as she continued trying to find her class.

 


 

Ta-da! First part of the story and kinda boring, I know. 

This is just an introduction so it'll get more exciting. mkay. 

I really wanna thank my readers for their support. This is my first time writing so I apologize for any mistakes.

Hope you guys enjoy this and stay tune for more. :} 

bye bai for now.