Chapter 3

Clash of Interests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiya, thanks again for reading you lovelies ^.^ If you want to to read updates as fast as possible, please subscribe or remember the name to check on updates now and then. You guys' comments and subscriptions really make me happy and pumped up to write even more and update quicker! Now, onwards to the story!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jong Suk was shocked, to say the least. "You're kidding me? The daughter of one of the presidents of Golden Sun Inc. is applying for the position of my secretary? Doesn't she know I can easily check up on her background? Are you sure she's smart enough to go to Seoul University?" 

"How do I know? Women are such packages of mysteries. But she did get into Seoul University of her own merit and not based on some family donations, well, at least public donations the security team haven't found out yet. But hey, Jong Suk? She's pretty well-qualified and with her background, she can work well in business circles and with public relations. There's nothing that can really disqualify her for the next candidate round. Ah, and she's kind of easy on the eyes too. I think I'm going to send her an invitation for an interview."

At this Jong Suk sputtered. "What? Excuse you? Does being blatantly related to the people whose company I've just taken over and possibly being another informant not qualify as two very legitimate reasons to kick her out of the applicant pile? And you want to hire her because she's pretty?!!" He didn't notice the other shop customers casting askance looks at him. 

"Here, I'll text you her resume and application." Ding. Jong Suk groaned exasperately as he felt the familiar buzz of the alert of a new text at his ear.

"I'm not going to look at them. You can forget about it. Honestly, I don't know why you're still the head of HR if you keep on flinging these kinds of people to me."

"Hey, first of all, the secretaries I sent you were all decent and capable until YOU scared them off. Goodness knows what your personality does to their emotional securities and well-being. And second of all, Director Yoon kept insisting on Miss Kim. Guess now we know why he did that but my point is, just check Park Shin Hye out. And I don't mean in the looks department. Although, I guess that wouldn't hurt either."

Jong Suk sighed as he opened his text inbox. He scanned the resume and application and grudgingly gave a grunt of acknowledgement at her achievements. At first he wasn't going to open the document containing her picture but something nagging inside of him urged that he did. The girl that looked up at him had soft dark brown hair curling around her face, doe eyes, guileless face, and familiar pretty rose lips. Wait a minute. How can this be? The coffee shop g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter