Epilogue

Clash of Interests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

6:12 PM

"Well, well, Shin Hye. Looks like Kings Corps. is still number one on the stocks, and Golden Sun Inc. is just rounding out at number 4," Jong Suk teased as he was putting on his tie. He was watching the television news reporter report on the stock market. 

"The news reporters are biased," Shin Hye muttered. She was distinctively reminded that she had said the same thing at the television news reporting on Kings Corps buying Golden Sun Inc. "Besides for a company that just restarted two years ago, fourth place isn't too bad." Shin Hye smiled as she reached over to fix his tie, humming as she did so. Tonight was an important gala that all the top executives at the best companies would be attending. "There, I'm all done. Though I don't know why you always ask my to fix your tie. A grown man like you should know better."

Jong Suk looked down at her face, which was only a few inches away as she adjusted his tie. "But I like it better when you fix it," he breathed into her ear, sending delightful shivers down her back.

Shin Hye snorted cutely, then suddenly wrapped her hand around his tie and yanked down, causing his head to bend forward. "More like you always want to use this as an opportunity to kiss me." Now that his lips were just a few inches away, she decided to take the opportunity herself and tiptoed to give him a light kiss.

Jong Suk chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. "Someone's taking a little initiative today." He pulled her in a little closer and pressed his lips to her's as the pair swayed a bit, side to side.

"Um, ew. I do NOT need to see my cousin face," Yu Bi marched into the room wearing a classic pink dress, making a face at her cousin. "Jeez, Shin Hye, you could do better than him." 

Young Kwang stepped out from behind her and made a similar face when he saw Jong Suk and Shin Hye wrapped together. "Ditto with the ew. That's not an image I want to see my boss doing. Anyways, hurry up, it's time to go."

Jong Suk shrugged and grinned cheekily. "This isn't as awkward as when your Appa caught us doing something in your car."

Shin Hye groaned and smacked him. "And now Appa refuses to ride in the car with me. Shut your smirk and let's go."

"As my lady commands."

7:04 PM

The gala was surrounded by reporters, either hoping to get a good story on the next upcoming business mongol or a dirty scandal on who brought who o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter