Already Taken.

Timeless *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

8. Already Taken.

 

 

His lips were still on mine and I was on cloud nine. I couldn’t think straight. I was lucky there was this rock behind me for support because I don’t know how I could have found my strength to stay on my feet. He deepened the kiss by now caressing my cheek with his thumb.

 

 

 

I know how cheesy this might seems but I literary have never been kissed that way. HE was so loving and passionate. As I presumed, I kept wanting more and there he was giving it to me. The butterflies in my stomach couldn’t stop from moving around.

 

 

 

Eventually we ran out of breath and we had to separate. He kept his hand at the base of my neck and his thumb caressing my cheek. He looked at me , still out of breath. “ Don’t tell me you felt nothing… “ He said looking straight into my eyes. I was speechless , my mouth was barely open when we heard some noises.

 

 

 

Yixing took my hand and hided me behind him. We slowly walked toward the way the noise was coming. It seemed to come from behind another rock. Yixing took out his sword and walked further toward the rock. He was about to attack when we noticed who it was. Xiumin came toward us, barely able to stand on his feet. He was holding his stomach and painfully tried to make his way near us. “ Xiumin !” Yixing said walking toward him. He helped him raising a bit more from the ground. “ What happened? “ Yixing asked him. Xiumin opened slowly his dry mouth. “ They found us. Half the men killed. “  He manged to say. Yixing’s eyes suddenly flew open. “ Stay here with her. I’ll go with the men. “ He said and ran away. I looked at him as he went away. I didn’t want him to go. I wanted to keep him here safe with me.

 

 

 

 

I looked at Xiumin and walked toward him. “ What happened to you? “ I asked helping him to sit under a tree. He was suffering , I could see that. He closed his eyes and were gasping for hair. “ I will try to help you with your pain. “ I said smiling lightly. I took of his hand from his belly. I sighed. Hopefully, it was a deep cut and not a mortal wound. “ You will be okay. Wait here. “ I said raising from the ground. “ It’s not like I could go very far. “ He joked staying under the tree. I walked further to find the miracle plant my grandma used whenever I cut myself when I was younger. I managed to find all I needed. It was a miracle to find everything so close but , again, the nature here haven’t been altered so I guess that explain why.

 

 

 

 

I came back next to him. I came down on my knees next to him. “ I will need you to take the rest of your armor out. “ I asked and he nodded. I helped him take his armor out. There was still a light and thin shirt on his chest. The shirt was stained with blood and I looked at his face. He was incredibly close from mine. “ Take off your shirt also. “ I asked looked elsewhere. He smirked. “  Now you want to see that? “ He joked. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. “ If I want to heal you , I can’t work over your shirt. “ I said simply. He nodded and took out his shirt.

 

 

 

 

His chest was really impressive, I must admit. He was quite muscled but not too much. I blush lightly and he laugh lightly when he noticed. I felt my body’s temperature raising.

 

 

 

 

I started to heal him with all I found. I made a small mixture of some herbs and applied it slowly on the wound. He gasped from the pain but slowly relaxed to let me work. I slowly caressed the wound that was on the middle of his abdomen. I felt he was looking at me and I raised my eyes for a moment. He smiled to me slowly. I smiled back and coughed lightly. “ How is it out there? “ I asked him. He keep his gaze on mine and smirked. “ Quite tense. “ He said and I rolled my eyes. “ I mean the attack , how is it ?” I repeated myself. He smiled sadly. “ Quite bad actually. They attacked us by surprised and , since we were not prepared , all the men were separated and killed pretty easily. There is almost just half of us left. “ He said casually. I finished the treatment and he took his shirt back. I put my hand in front of my mouth , horrified by what he told me. He put his shirt back on. “ It’s quite normal, butterfly, that’s the risk we take in this job. “ He sais trying to raise but fell back on place because of the pain. “ Stay there , you are not completely healed . “ I said raising but he grabbed my hand in his. “ I got to go there and help. “ He said seriously. “ You can’t in your position now. You will only be killed. “ I said. He sighed. “ I can’t stay there… I will be seen as the one who abandoned his guys. “ He said looking into my eyes. I sighed and took my hand of his slowly. “ I beg you… Stay here. “ I said walking away. He looked at me. “ Where are you going? “ He asked me worried. “ I am going to help them. “ I said about to walk to the camp.

 

 

 

 

He laughed. “ You can’t even fight… “He said and I looked at him. “ I will. They need help. “ I said to him. “ They do but knowing you are in danger won’t help Yixing… neither will it help me.” He said looking into my eyes. “ Stay here with me. “ He said keeping the gaze in mine. I looked back to the camp and bit my lip. “ I-I am sorry…I will be back. “ I said running toward the direction Yixing took. “ Butterfly !” I heard Xiumin shouting at me.

 

 

 

 

I ran until I found the camp or… what was left of it. They were many men down on the ground. Death men from both sides. I hide behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter