A Perfect Match.

Timeless *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

7. A Perfect Match.

 

 

 

 

I sighed and looked one more time to the moon. I didn’t moved since Yixing walked his way back to the tent. Even if it sounded stupid , I couldn’t understand why it pained me this much to tell him the truth. I walked slowly back to the tent. The light breeze was refreshing my face and I rapidly arrived to the big camp the men built.

 

 

 

I walked through the empty camp. It was now kind of late and most of the men were asleep. I passed in front of many tents and I continued to walk toward Yixing’s one. “Butterfly? “ I heard calling and I turned around. Xiumin was close to the almost dying fire. He smiled to me and made a sign for me to come near to me. I looked  back and forth between Yixing’s tent that was meters further and Xiumin and finally walked up to him. It won’t hurt to talk a little.

 

 

 

 

I came nearer and he looked at me. “ Please sit. “ He said smiling to me. He was sitting on a small rock and was playing with a branch. I sat on the one next to him and I looked at him carefully as he looked up to me. “ Sorry if I keep making you feel embarrassed. I did it again tonight. I am very competitive sometimes. “ He said laughing for himself keeping his attention on the branch. I sighed. “ There is no need for any competition. I am already taken. “ I finally revealed him also. He looked at me and gave me an half smile. “ I know. Yixing just told me. I was worried to see him coming back without you. “ He  confirmed. I frowned. “ Then why are you still talking about competition ? “ I asked surprised. He kept his gaze in mine as a challenge. “ Because I am not the type to give up so easily. “

 

 

 

 

 He brought his attention back to the branch. “ Yixing is the type that respect that too much. Now that you told him that , I know he will back off at least a bit , no matter the effect you might have on him. “ I froze. I was afraid of that. “ I won’t  though. “ He said slowly reaching for my hand with mine. I had the reflect to retract but he kept my hand in his. He caressed my hand with be back of his thumb. He looked at it and smiled before looking into my eyes. “ One day it will be mine. Once I will finish my army service… “ He said as he tried to come closer. I looked at him and froze. “ Yixing and you both know I don’t belong here. “ I said. I knew he knew about me. He smiled lightly. “ I do… But I will make you stay here with me. I swear I will make you fell hard for me. I will show you the type of love you might have. The choice won’t ever be hard to make. “ He said slowly taking my hand to his mouth and slowly kissing it. It was sensual. If my lips would have at the place of my hand I would have surrender immediately. He seemed to be a really good kisser.

 

 

 

 

I slowly took my hand out of his and shivered. “ Xiumin… you mistake my intentions. I don’t want all of that. I am taken and I intend to stay this way. “ I said slowly raising and looking to the ground.  He laughed lightly. “ I know you don’t have any intentions toward me at all. I am just saying this will change eventually. You will want it with all your heart… I can swear it to you. “ He said smiling to me as I blushed. I coughed and played with my hands. “ Goodnight , Xiumin. “ I said immediately walking to the tent and entering it without looking back.

 

 

 

 

I don’t know why he is so confident. Sure , he is good looking and charming also but I still can’t and he still tried , even when I told him about my boyfriend. I walked into the ten. There was two hay bed on the ground. Yixing was already in one. I taught he was sleeping so I just went directly in the other bed and put the small and thin blanket over me.

 

 

 

 

I was facing Yixing’s back and I closed my eyes. I was still really cold since the night was quite fresh. I felt so bad for what I had to tell him. I didn’t want to hurt him in any way.

 

 

 

 

I fixed his back and sighed. Suddenly he turned around and looked at me. We stayed like that for a moment. My mouth was a bit open due to the surprise. The two bed were really close. So close our face were now inches from each other. I shivered due to the cold outside. He saw that and frowned. “ Are you cold? “ I asked me looking straight into my eyes. “ No it’s alright. “ I said with a smile. He looked really sad.

 

 

 

 

“ I am sorry. “ I said looking at him. He looked surprised. “ Why would you be sorry? I am the one who should. “ He said gaping. I closed my eyes for a second. “ No , I am. I am the one not able to control what she feels. I just… I just can’t help myself either. “ I said opening my eyes back. He was closer to me. His head was laying in his hand and he was leaning on his elbow. He was looking at me straight into my eyes and I shivered.

 

 

 

 

“ Do you love him? “ He asked me and I panicked. “ I-I told you … I am not sure.. “ I said looking directly at him also. He smiled lightly. “ Then , if you are not sure, that means that you don’t. My mother always taught me that in love we should never hesitate. Otherwise it is not worth being called love. “ He said seriously. I froze as he went back down on the bed and was still facing me. From under the sheets he grabbed my waist. I froze from the sudden touch. I froze but I was burning from the inside. He brought me a bit closer and I was now laying against his chest. That was the first time I saw him without his full armor on. He was in a white and large shirt. Even though he didn’t had the armor still on , I could felt his muscles and I knew he was probably just as strong as he looked to be.

 

 

 

 

 

I looked up to see his face and he was looking back at me. I bit my lips. My whole body was crushing against his. He put a string of my hair behind my ear and came closer. I felt his hot breath brushing against my lips. He suddenly coughed lightly and I opened my eyes. He was directly in front of my eyes. “ I will make you change your mind. “ He suddenly said. I frowned and he smiled. “ You will stay here with me…. Or I will come with you. “ He said smiling. I blushed violently. “ But I told you! I have a boyfriend already.  “ I said. He sighed. “ If I have to fight against him , I will do it. “ He said seriously. I laughed lightly. “ Things doesn’t work like that over there. They are rules.” I said looking into his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

I noticed his gaze going back and forth between my eyes and my lips. “ It doesn’t matter anymore. “ He said now fully fixing my lips. I frowned. “ What doesn’t matter? “ I asked.

 

 

 

 

He caressed the creek of my neck with his finger and slowly worked his way up to my chin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter