Face to Face

Timeless *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

21.Face to Face. 

 

 

I was laying on the bed , looking straight to the ceiling of my old bedroom that I missed so much. It took everything to convince my grandpa but we managed to make him accept to let Yixing sleeping with me. The young man showed his convictions earlier anyway and it was clear as mountain water. As long as we weren’t married , nothing would happen of the sort. The morning light was hitting me through the window. The night had passed so fast with the man of my dreams there beside me , holding me against his hot chest every time I would make a nightmare.

 

 

I was actually waiting for him to finish taking a shower. It took me forever to explain him everything and answer all of his questions. It’s was pretty normal when we think of it. He came from a total other era and now he was facing cars and showers … things that didn’t exist yet at the time. He was sometimes shock of the use of some objects but gladly tried an made efforts to fit in this new life. It was way harder for him than it had been for me and I knew it. No word could express how thankful to him I was to make such efforts for the loved one.

 

 

I waited until I heard the door open. I looked at it and saw Yixing’s head popping out of it. “ How do I stop this ? “ He asked a bit shy. I laughed gladly and raised from my laying position. I walked in and directly shot the water off. When I turned around I blushed violently.

 

 

Yixing was there , barely . He only had that towel around his hips. His chest , well developed and his recently cut hair were dripping from water still. I gulped and look down. “ Sorry… “ I said as I rushed to the exit but was blocked by his arm placed on the cold wall. “ Meiying… My love…” He said and I finally looked into his eyes. The look in them wasn’t clear. Love ? Desire? Who knows. Maybe a mix of both.

 

 

“ When will you finally accept? “ He said frowning and I did the same. “ Accept what ? “ I said panicking from his closeness. I had him closer before but not like this.

 

 

“ To marry me. It’s burning deep inside. You are like a passion. A burning one that never shuts down. I need you, completely. “ he caressed my cheek and brought his face closer to kiss me. His body , still wet, came crashing against mine. His wet hair dropping now on my cheek. His wet lips were like an endless attraction to me. I was begging for more. I found myself putting both of my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist in his giant hands. I felt all the goosebumps all over my body due to this exciting sensation. I felt him leaving my lips to found the way to my neck. He kissed it deeply before going to my shoulder. He simply pushed down my t-shirt a bit. Not too much to be anything ual but just enough to send me to paradise.

 

 

I couldn’t handle it. If he was a perfect example of self control , I , on the other hand, was a perfect example of a lack of it. I was becoming a mess due to all of his kisses placed right on good feeling spots. I took his head in between my two hands and made him face me. “ Stop , Yixing… I can’t take it anymore… “ I said biting my lip. He smirked. “ Just say yes then.  “ He said grabbing my lips again in his.

 

 

“ You know I will… I just want to clear everything , alright? I want Xiumin to calm down with his feelings towards me because I don’t want to hurt him in any way. I don’t want my ex-boyfriend to come here and see that I am already engaged. It already won’t be pretty as it is , it will only make things worse. He is the jealous type.  And for my parents… think of them… I just came back and now I would be immediately married? It isn’t fair for them.. “ I said and he nodded while looking down. I knew my answer was disappointing him but it was really important that he knew I was deeply in love with him and I will actually agree to that proposal whenever I will feel it’s the right time.

 

 

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. “ Come on. They won’t arrive before 3 pm. We have enough time to pay Xiumin a little visit. Hoping he is getting better. “ I said biting my lip. Yixing took only a few minute to get ready. Last night I got the chance to cut his long hair , leaving him with a new , shorter , haircut. Now he looked more than handsome. He looked like a modern guy. A perfect modern guy. The most handsome one I ever saw.

 

 

We walked back to the clinic only to be greeted by my old friend. When she saw us arrive and rushed to us and stopped inches from me. “ Meiying… “ She said trying to catch her breath back. “ I got the result. “ She said and I gasped. I knew the final verdict way before she even doubted it but I was nervous to see if the science actually detected it. She gave me back my bracelet that I immediately put back at his original place, on my wrist.

 

 

“ So ? “ I asked and she smiled widely. “ I was wrong… It still sounds weird but I know ow you couldn’t lie. The rock is indeed an ancient one. Furthermore, one that disappeared from the surface of the earth centuries ago… there is no chance you could ever trick that. “ She said ashamedly lowering her head.

 

 

“ Daiyi? Don’t be ashamed. It’s hard to believe in and I felt the same as you the first days but now you know… “ I said and she smiled a bit. “ I do now. “ She frowned at Yixing. “ What you guys are doing here though? “ I cracked a smile and looked at her.

 

 

“ One of our dearest friend is here. He had a really bad sickness that shut all his immune system down. We are here to pay him a little visit. “ I said and her eyes widened. “ You mean you know the long-haired guy sleeping in the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter