In Need Of A Miracle.

Timeless *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

6. In Need Of A Miracle.

 

 

 

Xiumin came closer as Yixing walked away. “ Are you alright butterfly? “He said worried. I looked at him and smiled. “ Yes , I am. “ I lied. He kept his gaze on me and sighed. “ I wanted to apologize by the way. For the way I acted with you at first and last night at the supper…. I must look like an idiot to you now…” He said passing his hand in his hair. I smiled back at him. “ You don’t … I forgive you , there is no need to apologize.  “I said and he smiled at me.

 

 

 

More than 20 minutes passed and Yixing was still not coming back. I was worried and Xiumin started to be also. I looked at Xiumin and walked closer. “ Where is he? It’s been a while. “ I said. “ I don’t know. He must look for his horse. “ He replied.

 

 

 

 

I walked further in the forest but Xiumin came and grabbed my arm. “ Where are you going?” He asked me. I freed my arm. “ Looking for him. “ I said. “ You can’t it’s dangerous. “ He insisted. I smiled at him. “ I’ll be alright. “ I said before running away. I walked into the woods further and further and I finally saw him. He was near his horse… on the ground.

 

 

 

 

I walked closer and analyzed the situation. “ What happened? “ I asked. He gasped and turned around in surprise. “ What are you doing here? It’s dangerous to come without anyone! “ He said raising from the ground. I walked closer. “ I know but I was worried. “ I said biting my lip. I looked at the horse. He was breathing but he seemed quite injured. I walked closer to the horse and bent on my knees to be at his level. He was really injured to one of his legs. “ It is a bad injury. “ I said looking at this. “ I was about to put him down when you arrived. You may go back with Xiumin , It’s not a spectacle worth to be seen by a lady. “ He said taking out his sword. I raised and looked at him in panic. “ Kill him ? Why? I can heel him! “ I shouted to him and he stopped , shocked. “ What? “ He said surprised.

 

 

 

 

“ I can save him. It’s quite easy. Bring me some water and try to find some sheets that look like that. “ I said taking a small branch and drawing the sheet on the ground. He looked at me perplex. “ Where did you learned that? “ I said looking at me. “ My grandmother’s dog once had the same kind of injury and I saw her doing that. We didn’t had enough money to call the vet at the time. “ I said smiling and started to clean the cut with what I could find. “ The what? “ He asked. “ You know what? Never mind. Just bring me what I asked , I will do the rest. “ I smiled and he nodded. He came back 25 minutes later with what I asked and with some men that were probably curious so see me doing that.

 

 

 

 

I cured the cut easily. It wasn’t that bad but simply painful for the horse due to his heavy weight putting pression on his open cut. It took me 15 minutes to completely finish. We helped the horse to come back on his feet after that. He was still in pain but was now able to walk again. I raised from the ground and everyone clapped their hands , still in shock. “ He can walk but I don’t think he could support heavy weight. We will have to switch horse for a moment. “ I said smiling to Yixing. He smiled back at me and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

We took of the horse of one of his man instead and someone leaded Shadow with a rope instead of on his back.

 

 

 

 

 

It took us 10 hours in total before arriving next to the mountain. It was fully dark outside and we were all really tired when we had to stop. We were really at the very base of the mountain but the view was still really amazing. The men started to come off their horses and to build the tents. Yixing came down from the horse and helped me do the same.

 

 

 

“ Doesn’t the man you talked about live near ? “ I asked him. He smiled to me. “ He does. We will pass his house by tomorrow. For now we must try to rest other wise you won’t even make the trip to his house. “ He said smiling to me. I blushed lightly and looked to the ground. “ I don’t think he might even believe me. “ I said looking back at him. He was still looking at me with this loving gaze and I lost myself in it for a brief moment. “ He will. Don’t worry. If you convinced a man like me I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to convince this wizard man. “ He said smiling.

 

 

 

 

At this very right moment I wished things would be different. I always knew I wasn’t born in the right era but never have I felt it this much. A life here with a man like him would be every girl’s dream. Being protected , loved and free to live a life that is ours.

 

 

 

 

Yixing came a bit closer. “ Meiying.. “ He started but Xiumin came. He saw how close Yixing was of me and froze. The two men looked at each other. “ Supper is ready. “  Xiumin said without looking anywhere else than in Yixing’s eyes. He walked away and I coughed before following Xiumin.

 

 

 

We all reached the campfir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter