Don't Give Up On Us.

Timeless *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

11. Don't Give Up On Us. 

 

 

 

We were floating on the large and never ending ocean since quite a while now. I think days… I couldn’t be sure since the first thing these men did was to throw me in a small room in the ship. It was made of wood and it would have been easy for me to escape if it wasn’t for the two tall men placed right in front of the door.

 

 

The ship wasn’t as big I taught it was from the outside. The was only one close piece with a bed inside , the main floor and a kind of basement were all the stock was put aside. I was lucky enough to have the only bedroom. Lucky… I am not sure I could really say so… but still it could have been worse … I couldn’t say the men that kidnaped me were real gentlemen but they let me alone when I taught they would use me to their own desires.

 

 

 

I was laying on the surprisingly comfortable bed looking at the ceiling. I didn’t know what was about to happen to me. Even worse, I didn’t know what was about to happen with Yixing and Xiumin… I bit my lips when I realized something. I actually missed them both. I still wasn’t aware of where and why the men captured me and I was really curious. Almost as much as I was scared. The door flew open and I raised from my position. I have been lucky enough to stay untouched by these bastards , I wouldn’t want to give them the chance finally.

 

 

 

The General looked at me seemed quite happy if I judged by the grin writing all over his face. I raised up and crossed my arms on my chest. He walked closer to me and my body walked back unconsciously. He laughed lightly. “ Don’t panic , I won’t touch you. I won’t be the one to have this chance, unfortunately. “ He said smiled widely. I looked at him and my mouth became a thin line. “ N-not the one? “ I said more than afraid. So that was their plan? Using me for ual favors? I shivered to the idea.

 

 

 

He laughed. “ Don’t worry , it could have been worse. You will see.. you will meet him today. He is quite rich and powerful, you will like him. “ He said throwing me a piece of clothe. “ We are approaching the land. Put that on. “ He said heading outside. I walked a bit closer even if my body just wanted to cry in a corner of the piece. “ Can I at least know? “ I begged him. He looked at me quite surprised. “ You don’t like surprises ,my beauty? “ He asked smirking. I stayed there without moving. “ If you want to know , fine. Anyway you would soon in a way or another. “ He started turning himself toward me. “ For thousands or years our country have been in a war with your Emperor. We wanted to settle an arrangement and with you we will finally be able. “ He said smiling. I was even more lost than in the beginning. What was I doing in all that? “ Me ? What have I to do with all of that? “ I asked surprised. He looked at me and walked closer. “ We will send you as a gift to the Emperor. He has a little something for beautiful women. With you as a gift , we can be sure to be able to set a peace climate for at least a couple of months. After that our real plan will begin. “ He said smiling for himself. So I was just an object given from a man to another? How caring it is…

 

 

 

“ Your plan? “I asked unsure but he walked back to the door. “ That doesn’t concern you, beauty. Just put your new clothes on and with enough luck , the Emperor will take you as his concubine. “ He said walking out.

 

 

 

I froze. C-Concubine? Like a second wife to have just with?  I took the clothes next my face and observed it. It was a really beautiful red and black dress. I put it on trying to fight against the urge to fight against my desire to cry. Maybe , if I am lucky enough, the Emperor will understand the situation and set me free. I doubt it but I had to try. I finished preparing myself and walked out of the little cabin and walked on the large deck. The men all looked at me and smiled. “ He will like it.” I heard the General say right behind me. I turned around and gasped. He laughed and looked around. “ We are finally arrived. “ He confirmed his men. I looked around also and saw the land approaching. The was a small city with old house and we could see further the big palace. I guessed it might be considered quite big for the time.

 

 

 

 

We finally reached the ground again and the General attached both my hands with a piece of rope. I let him do it. What would it serve me to try to respond to him at my point anyway?  Absolutely nothing. We walked down the ship and landed on the ground were many people were waiting looking at the ship , amazed. We walked through the crowd in direction of the palace. The men and ladies were all looking at me. The men with admiration and the ladies with pity. The faith of a woman is never perfect but I guessed here it was more than pitiful. From a street to another the men leaded me. I saw also how scared all the people were from those men. I searched through the crowd and saw a face I taught I knew. I looked at the man and he smiled widely to me. It was one of Yixing’s soldiers. He nodded lightly and walked back into the crowd to head toward a place I couldn’t see. I smiled with all the hopes I had left. Did it mean that Yixing made it here? Xiumin also? I just wanted to run with the man to try to find them. To run into Yixing’s embrace and hug him like there was no tomorrow. My body followed the man unconsciously but The General kept me close near them.

 

 

 

We reached the palace about 15 minutes later. We passed under the big arch and we could clearly see the difference between the Emperor and the ordinary people. The city was so poor and the palace so big and luxurious. There was army people posted everywhere to great the venue of any new visitor. A guard stop the General. “ What are you doing here? “ The man asked him. “ I have a present for the Emperor. A present to set the peace between our two country. “ He said and the man looked at me before looking back at him, not sure. “ Follow me. “ He said and we did so. We pass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter