All Together.

Timeless *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

18. All Together.

 

 

It was obvious I never learned how to hunt. Xiumin did a pretty good job , even with just his sword. I , in the other hand, was pitiful. He gave me his bow and arrows , expecting me to know how to use it. Little did I know, the arrows were slipping out of my hands. I looked at the little animal I was looking at. I always loved animal so , killing one wasn’t really something I was cheering for. I took a deep breath and let it all out. I needed to concentrate. If I can’t even have this right, how could I possibly be helpful to the both of them? I was more of a burden right now that any kind of help.

 

 

I watch the bird I was hunting and placed the arrow on the bow , ready to throw it to make the final fatal hit. Sooner or later , I will learn how to shoot it correctly. What a surprise it was when I , again , missed it. I sighed in disbelief, I was sure to have it this time.

 

 

“ You should be more tense. “ I heard someone say from behind. I laughed and turned around. “ I can’t I tried more than 10 times but still nothing … “ I said desperate. I turned myself toward Xiumin’s direction. He already had a copious amount of meat hunted. I looked down , ashamed of my poor abilities and he came closer . “ Don’t give up already, you just have to learn , butterfly. “ He said with a sweet smile. He looked around and spotted another bird. A bigger one. Without saying a thing he pointed at it.

 

 

“ Try to hit this one. “ He whispered to me. “ Show me how you do it. “ He said and I nodded. I walked toward the right direction with Xiumin following me not so far. I tensed up the bow with my arrow and focused on the bird. My hands were shaking and my heart pumping like crazy. I took a deep breath as I was ready to let it all go. I closed my eyes, not desiring to see the final result. Before I had even the chance to let go of the arrow, I felt a hand grabbing it firmly and I opened my eyes.

 

 

Xiumin placed a hand on the bow more firmly than I did. “ Held it firmly. “ He started to say in my ear. I gulped and strengthened my hold on the object. “ Good, now tense it up even more… to the point you can’t do it anymore. “ He said into my ears. My hands were not as shaky , specially since he still had one of his hand on mine to tense it up even more. My heart, on the other hand, was becoming even crazier than before. I felt his breath against my bare neck and I shivered. I didn’t need to see his face to know he was smirking with his adorable lips of his.

 

 

“ Focus on your prey… Aim it… “ He said into my ear and I tried to focus on the big bird. I felt his hand caressing my waist gently and that was the end of me. I shivered more and he came closer. At this level , he was doing more work than me since my body was so weak. “ When you are ready, let it all go. “ He said into my ear. Without loosing any second , I let go of the arrow and , to my own surprise , I hit the bird. One shot , directly into his chest.

 

 

I gasped and smiled. “ I did it… “ I said smiling and I turned around to see him , happy I finally achieved it. I wasn’t a good for nothing anymore. I was useful to something for the first time. When my eyes met his , though , I understood how much what I just did didn’T care for him.

 

 

He was looking at me so intently, it didn’t took me long to understand… I was his prey.

 

 

His hand on my waist brought me closer to him and the one who held the bow let it drop to the ground. He took the base of my neck and , in a sweet , romantic and almost desperate movement, he pulled me in to make one. I widened my eyes in shock but rapidly surrendered.

 

 

“ Xiumin… “ I managed to say between two kisses. He was taking me in another world. I know this metaphor is stupid when we consider that  I was already technically in one already , but he had that something taking me on cloud nine. He caressed my cheek like if he was longing for every part of me. I could feel how much he wanted to taste more, to touch more , to own more.

 

 

Without even knowing I was moving, I put my hands around his neck and he pulled me in a sweet and overwhelming embrace that, at first, wished to never leave. At this right moment, it didn’t mattered we were in this lost and big forest, I felt like I belonged there. With him. With the both of them.

 

 

The two men had very different ways to kiss and love me. Yixing was so loving, so caring, so loving… Xiumin was more passionate, more intense and more dominant. I liked to kiss the both of them but , at this very right moment, I couldln’t say which one was taking the biggest place in my heart anymore. My soulmate could also have been Xiumin at this point that I wouldn’t be more surprise.

 

 

Our lips were wild , tasting every bit of the other. I felt like he was trying to own every bit of it , like if he was trying to put his mark on me. He broke difficultly the kiss.

 

 

“ You should have met me first … I would have been the first to own your heart … “ He said caressing my cheek and looking at me. I gulped and looked down. He didn’t need to be the first to own at least a bit of it.

 

 

“ You own a very special place already…” I said blushing and he smirked looking straight into my irises.

 

 

“ Not the right one. I might be crazy in love with you butterfly , I am not stupid. I know you only need me … not love me. “ He said sadly. I gulped and I felt my heart making a real spin inside of me. I didn’t know if he was right and , god knows, I didn’t want to know.

 

 

He caressed his cheek which leaded his attention back to me. “ Xiumin… “ I whispered and he looked intently at me before he frowned.

 

 

“ Don’t , butterfly… let me believe , at least for a brief moment, that I won … That I am the one you truly love… For the time we have alone… “ He said biting his lips and I smirked. My hand caressed his cheek before dropping to his soft and attiring lips. They were so moist , sweet and soft. He parted them open and I played some seconds with the bottom lip.

 

 

“ I don’t know anymore… “ I said frowning and he did the same. “ You don’t know what , my butterfly?  “ He asked kissing my finger sweetly. I looked down.

 

 

“ I don’t know who I truly..” I started but I was stopped by a really noisy sound. I gasped and looked around before Xiumin held me more to protect me. The sound we heard was more like someone screaming than anything else. “ What was that? “ I asked panicking.

 

 

“ I don’t know.. “ He answered honestly. I gulped and look around. “ Come … “ He said grabbing my hand. “ The sound comes from the cave… “ He added more like a matter-of-fact. I widened my eyes. A man screaming in pain … from our cave? It must be Yixing… My heart stopped a minute as I felt my world falling apart. What happened to him? Did they found him and captured  him? Or even worst? …

 

 

I shivered to my own thoughts. I was following Xiumin ,carefully hide behind him. I curse myself for letting Yixing alone. If ever something bad happened I swear I wouldn’t be able to live without him.

 

 

We surely arrived near the scene. I was about to continue but Xiumin stopped me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter