Chapter Fourteen

A bucket of teardrops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO, I'm guessing you guys didn't like that much?

Then should I write back sad part? Muuuuaaahahahaha 

 

Sitting next to Hoya at school's cafeteria, Hoya almost felt that he was sitting by himself since Hyuna just kept looking at her phone, smiling & giggling.

 

"Yah Yah..." Hoya protested. "Am I here to watch you look at your phone all day?"

 

Hyuna looked up at the older guy. "I'm sorry, oppa. I forgot you were here."

 

Hoya just chuckled. 

 

Hyuna's relationship with Myungsoo was getting stronger by day. They were inseparable. They would just go anywhere together, then still text and call very often. It was THAT annoying for Jiyeon that she even complained to Hyuna whenever they were together. Even Sunggyu complained about it too.

 

It had been weeks since the day Hyuna lost her precious thing to Myungsoo. And Hyuna couldn't love a person more than him right now.

 

Hyuna stood up from the table when she suddenly felt a tingling pain in her chest and her head felt dizzy for a moment. She lost her balance and almost fell backwards, but Hoya had caught her with his fast reflex.

 

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked concernedly.

 

Hyuna nodded as she fixed her composure. "I'm anemic. I always get this feeling once in a while. I think I just need to eat something with lots of carbs."

 

"This is why you shouldn't giggle too much at your phone." Hoya teased and Hyuna smiled.

 

Just then, they heard voices coming towards their way. It was Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo made his way towards Hyuna and planted a soft kiss on her lips. When Hyuna tried pulling, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer towards him, kissing her deeper.

 

Jiyeon purposely cleared loudly, earning a chuckle from Hoya. "In case you guys forgot, I'm still here." She complained.

 

"Sorry, we-re jus-"

 

Jiyeon cut off his cousin, "Get a room! You guys have been disgustingly in love lately and it's annoying."

 

"Yah! You're just jealous." Hyuna .

 

"Fine, whatever." Jiyeon sat down at the table. "So what are you wearing to Naeun's party?"

 

Hyuna almost forgot. It was Naeun's birthday party this weekend. Her mother insisted to throw a big party for her daughter. Of course, it was going to be at some five star hotel with the best birthday organizer in town.

 

"I don't have anything to wear yet." Hyuna said.

 

"Perfect! Then we must go dress shopping together. Sohyun is busy with her upcoming competition, so it's just us." Jiyeon grinned then looked at both boys. "And you guys are coming with us."

 

Hoya stood up, "I'd love to go, but I have an appointment already. So I will see you guys around."

 

Before Jiyeon could say anything, Hoya already left.

 

"I'll drive you girls." Myungsoo offered.

 

"Sure you will." Jiyeon muttered softly.

 

They ended up driving in Myungsoo's car and Sungyeol tagged along. Myungsoo insisted to have his guy friend come along since the girls might take a while to shop.

 

They were at the mall. Myungsoo and Sungyeol were checking out the game store while Hyuna went with Jiyeon to look for dresses.

 

"So, did you guys do it yet?" Jiyeon asked bluntly.

 

Hyuna wasn't sure what Jiyeon was asking about. "W-What are you talking about?"

 

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes at her best friend. "You know what I mean. You and L. Bed together. ."

 

Hyuna looked at Jiyeon nervously. She had always been so open like that, but that's what Hyuna liked about her. She never tried to be someone that she wasn't.

 

Hyuna laughed in response.

 

"I take that as a yes." Jiyeon said, somehow Hyuna could sense a proud tone in her voice. "I want details."

 

"Yah!" Hyuna yelled.

 

**

 

Saturday came and tonight was Naeun's birthday party. Hyejin had insisted that Naeun celebrate her birthday at a 5-star hotel and invite a lot of people. The guest list reached over 300 people, some were Naeun's friends, Hyejin's friends, Sunggyu's friends, Hyuna's father's business partners and all. Hyuna also got to invite some friends, but she didn't know that many people in Seoul.

 

Hyuna and her family had stayed in the hotel since Friday night to prepare for the big party. Hyuna got her own bedroom of course, and she was glad for it. 

 

When she went to head for lunch at the hotel that morning, she saw a familiar figure standing just in front of the restaurant. The person smiled widely while waving his hand.

 

"YAH! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Hyuna ran up towards her bestfriend and gave him the biggest hug.

 

Sungjong hugged her back, "I want it to be a surprise. Hyung told me you were gonna be here. I was about to go up to your room when I saw you coming towards here."

 

"When did you come back?" Hyuna asked. "I missed you."

 

"I did too." Sungjong made a face. "We have a lot to catch up."

 

Hyuna went ahead to have lunch with Sungjong. She didn't have much time since she was going to the spa and would have to get her make up and hair done before the party. Naeun was already preparing at the moment.

 

During lunch, Sungjong talked most of the time. He told Hyuna about his new projects, his new ideas, and stuffs. Afterall, it had been a while since they last talked. The last time they met wasn't very good either. Hyuna could still remember the upset Sungjong about her revenge plan.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter