"Remembering"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)
 
 
The girls were looking through the letters until Taeyeon gasps...
 
Yuri: What's wrong Taeng?..
Taeyeon: Oh my!...look at this letter Yul...You won't believe who sent it.
Yuri: Why?Who sent it?..Let me see...
Seohyun: Ooohh..but how come it's in one of Jessica's letters?
Taeyeon: I'm guessing he's too ashamed of what he did to you and wants the help of Sica..
 
Yuri looked at the letter and gasps....It's a love letter from Donghae..Her schoolmate that was once her enemy...Donghae was like Taeyeon and Jessica before..he's mean to Yuri and always tease Yuri especially when it comes to her tanned skin.
 
BACK IN THE DAYS
While they were still in elementary and just after the girls became friends, Donghae transferred to their school and noticed Yuri and her friends..and thought how he can easily identify Yuri from the others and also by the way Yuri moves or her personality, he finds it boyish and unique, so he wants to get her attention.
 
Donghae: (asked a classmate)Who's that girl? The one with the dark skin out of the four?
Classmate: It's Yuri..She's darker than usual huh?You know those two with her?
they used to teased Yuri but later became friends..
Donghae: Really?...Wow..I wonder what happened...Well now, it's my turn...hehehe(with an evil grin)
 
Jessica: Did that boy just pointed at us? Guys, do you know him? He pointed at us and smirked. I wonder what he was thinking.
Yuri: Where?...Who?...Nah...Maybe he's pointing at something else.
Just don't mind him. He's a transfer student right?
Taeyeon: Yeah..He's kinda cute though... Don't you agree? I also think he's pointing at us..I wonder what it's all about..Maybe he likes one of us...oh my...(fixes herself)
Seohyun: You're funny unnie..(and fixes her hair)
Yuri: Yahh!..You're saying that Taeng's funny but you're fixing yourself too...lol
Seohyun: I'm not..I was just fixing my hair coz it got into my eyes (and smiled)
Yuri: Yeah right...okay..okay..you win..
 
Donghae's POV:
Donghae with his evil plan come to mind..He sets up her trap for Yuri during their PE class..
"Let's see..when Yuri comes that's what I'm gonna do.."
The moment he's been waiting for finally came, when Yuri came to the fountain for a drink.
Yuri: Yaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Donghae splashed water from the mountain to Yuri and said
"Hahahaha....Oh my...I thought you were dirty and that your skin soo dusty and black so i tried to clean you up but I'm wrong...It's your natural color..Wahahahaha...See you later, alligator. Byebye"
 
Yuri's POV:
I saw the transferred student by the fountain and seems like he's up to something but I'm soo thirsty....Duhh..whatever happens..happens..
When I'm already by the fountain, he splashed water at me and i screamed.....
Yuri: Yaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!
But he just said:
"Hahahaha....Oh my...I thought you were dirty and that your skin soo dusty and black so i tried to clean you up but I'm wrong...It's your natural color..Wahahahaha...See you later alligator. Byebye" (in sarcastic tone)
He's just soo mean...wait 'til I get my revenge....
"Okay yuri, calm down, calm down..he's new..so you need to calm down...this is just first offense.." (Yuri talking to herself and calming herself)
Almost everyday, Donghae would like to play pranks on Yuri and to the girls...whenever they're together...He'd hide their PE uniforms, he'd put water on Yuri's chair, he'd put gum on her hair...Until one day, Yuri is already on her limits..
 
Yuri's POV:
Now, it's my turn,kekekeke...
While donghae was taking a bath in their school's bathroom, Yuri then took all his clothes and hanged it up in the tree..without Donghae realizing his clothes are gone..until....
 
Donghae's POV:
I put on my towel and went to my locker but when I opened it up, all my clothes are gone...
No one else came into my mind on whoever was doing it but Yuri and her friends..
I went out the bathroom to see them laughing out loud. I approached Yuri while wearing only my towel.
 
Donghae: Where's my clothes?Give me back my clothes..or I'll...I'll...
Yuri: You'll what?..this is what you get for the way you treated us...you started it first..I din't do anything to you..
Donghae: (In his mind saying:"I'm only doing what I did coz i want you to notice me". But he said another thing)..Give me back my clothes or maybe the reason why is you want to see me ?..
Yuri: Bwooh?...Bwahahhaha...There's nothing to see under that towel of yours..I'm sure you're not even circumcised yet...Right girls?..
Seoyuhn, Taeyeon, Jessica: Soo right....and you started it...
G4: Let's go......(the girls run,Donghae tried to chase them but he wasn't able to.
Donghae:....What the?!!!!...
Donghae's POV:
Donghae called his friend to come over to school since no one at school wanted to let him borrow coz the other students knew what he did to get that...
Donghae: Yahh..Minho..come over to our school and bring some clothes of mine..
Minho: Why?Did something happened?...(says on the other line).
Donghae..Just because....I'll tell you later...
Minho: Okay, I'll be there soon...(hangs up)
Minho came to he school with clothes of Donghae...
Minho: What happened to you bro?
Donghae: After I'm done changing and got my bag, i'll tell you okay?
Donghae went to his locker and opened it and he saw a note....The note says: :" I'm sorry, i don't want to do this but you leave me no choice...I don't know why you hate me and play pranks on me and the girls..Anyways, your clothes is up in the tree by the playground."
Donghae was furious but also burdened realizing what he did to Yuri and the girls. It was all his fault..He shouldn't have done what he did...He then went outside and told Minho the whole story.
Minho: So, it was really your fault. you should've approached her nicely than playing pranks on her. I want to see this girl you're talking about. She seems interesting and she even left a note saying sorry to you the same time she took your clothes. I'm sure she din't really mean to take your clothes.I also want to be friends with her. she seems nice and as what you said, she's unique, right? Can't wait to meet her..
Donghae: I know, I'm soo stupid. I hope I can make it up to her and It's nearly our graduation and we'll be in highschool soon. I hope I'll have the same school as hers.
Minho: Yeah, me too..I want to transfer or be with you and her in highschool...How about in your graduation, just tell her how you feel.
Donghae: I'm gonna try..but I feel shy though..but I'll try..
 
Graduation comes...
Donghae's POV:
Yuri is like 1 meter away from me but I just can't seem to go near her. i really want to apologize for what I did..Hope she'll forgive me..
Donghae started walking towards Yuri when suddenly he saw Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica went to Yuri and they were congratulating and hugging each other..so, Donghae started walking back, thinking he might be a laughing stock of Yuri's friends...But little did Donghae know, Yuri saw him walking towards her and made up her mind that if he apologize to her, she would then forgive him instantly but when she saw Donghae backing up, she then thought that she was thinking too much that Donghae would actually apologize to her, based on how she knew him.
 
*End of flashback*
 
Yuri read the letter and it states there how Donghae wants Sica to ask for Yuri's forgiveness in his behalf and tell how he admires Yuri. After reading the letter, Yuri decided to respond to that letter...
 
 
What do you think Yuri stated in her letter?
Will Donghae have a chance? Or is it a letter stating how Yuri gave up on his attitude and hates him for the way he treated her?