"Health Freaks"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Yuri with other trainees went to a restaurant to eat. All the other trainees been talking about the soon to be debut of DBSK and some other artists. She have no idea about the other artists but everytime DBSK is mentioned, she can't help but smile. She knows Yunho is in their dorm already with his other members preparing for their debut in the next day. No matter how busy Yunho is, he still keep in touch with Yuri, they text and call each other but she just hides it from her friends. She doesn't want them to know that there's something going on between them especially to Jessica.
 
Sooyoung: Jess, I heard you're Yunho oppa's sister. I soo adore him. Can you like introduce me to him?
(while munching a barbecue.)
Jessica: Yup, I am. I will, but not right now. He's still busy with their debut. He barely respond to my texts nor call me even.
(Hearing this, Yuri was shocked. Coz everytime, it's Yunho's break, he would contact her and say that it's his sparetime and tell her on what's going on with his activities.)
Yoona: Me too, I also want to meet him. Do you think she has a girlfriend right now?or maybe someone he likes?
Jessica: I don't think so. Coz everytime oppa likes someone, he asks for my opinion on what I think of the girl. But for now, he's not saying anything about any girl. He's busy with his career. I don't think he has time for that. Plus, remember the rules? No dating..
Tiffany: Yeah, that really . Me, I want to meet Jaejoong oppa. So, don't forget to tell me when you're going to meet them.
Sunny: Me, it's okay if I meet or I don't meet them.
Hyoyeon: Same here guys, but I'll still support them though. They're our Sunbaes.
Taeyeon: Yup. We should support them. Let's cheer on them on their debut stage okay?
Seohyun: Yeah. Why don't we make some banners.
Jessica: That's a good idea maknae. (turned to yuri) Hey Yuri, you've been silent there. I know you don't really care about guys just like me, but it's my brother we're talking here.
Yuri: I'm with you guys whatever you want to do. I'm all in.
Taeyeon: You've been weird lately..You don't really do pranks and be dorky anymore. Well, only slight.
What's wrong? Are you sick or something?
Seohyun: Taeyeon unnie is right. Today, you din't even say anything there when most of the time, you always have something to say.
Yuri: I'm okay..just a little bit weak.(faking)
Jessica: You sure you're alright? Oh yeah, you told me you're going to the herbal store today. Want me to go with you?
Yuri: Oh yeah, that reminds me. I have to go or else they'll be out of stock again. Thanks for reminding me Sica.
Jessica: Some people are soo weird or maybe just health-freak. That herbal store even run out of stocks. (while eyeing Yuri running out of the restaurant.)
 
 
Yuri's POV:
Oh gosh, I have to hurry or else the herbal I've been trying to buy for days will be out of stuck again.
Damn traffic lights. Hurry up.. Red.. Red...(while unpatiently watching the cars pass by her).. Please stop the cars..please...(then the Red signal .)
Yuri then crossed the street and saw lot of customers goinG out of the store with bought items on hand.
“ Damn, it's gonna be out soon. I better hurry”.
 
Yuri ran as fast as she can, went through the door and saw only one herbal pack in display. She grabbed it but someone else too grabbed the pack at the same time. Yuri looked at the hand, up the shoulders to the face of the person who also grabbed the pack. He has some scarf and glasses on. The two were glaring at each other until Yuri broke the silence..
Yuri: I got it first, let go.( but the person still din't let go).
Guy: Hah!! i'm the one who got it first (with an irritating smirk on).
Yuri: Why don't you just let go of the pack since I'm really the one who go it first and go somewhere else to buy your own.
Guy: You're the one who should let go and go to some place else. I'm a busy person and I don't have time to waste with someone like you.
Yuri: Well, I'm a busy person too and I really need this medicine..please (while pouting and blinking her eyes..)
Guy: Hahaha. Don't give me that face coz it doesn't work on me. There's hella a lot of women who's pretty and hot too pouring their selves on me. If I rate you from one to ten.. you're Zero! And stop with that face. You're not even cute. (and took off his glasses.)
Yuri: Well, you're not cute either.
Guy: I'm not cute coz I'm handsome.(Yuri making a gag and in disgust face.)
Yuri: Conceited!!
While they were bickering, they didn't realize that people been only looking at them. Watching them fight each other has been entertaining to them. While, the others been looking at the guy fighting with Yuri and admire his handsomeness.. and Jungmin saw those eyes so, he decided on something, tricking Yuri to giving the herbal pack to him.
 
Guy: How bout this. Why don't we ask the other customers here on who really grabbed it first. Coz seriously, I don't have time to fight with you. (then turned to the ladies, took his glasses and winked) How bout it ladies?(The ladies cheered then he turned back to Yuri)Deal?
Yuri thinking: Are you trying to trick me? Since most of the people here are women and seems like they're under your spell. You can't trick Ms. Kwon Yuri..(and she thought of a plan)
Yuri: Eeww!!! there's bugs in you hair!!!
Guy: Where?!(let go of the pack and touched his hair with both hands)
Yuri then kick him in between his legs. With the guy falling on the ground because of the pain, Yuri had the chance to pay in the counter for the pack and ran out the door.
Guy: You better run. If I catch you..I'll..I'll...OUCH!!
Yuri: That's for being conceited. (while running and smirking).