"A weird way of Affection"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

As time passes by...
DBSK has been very successful in their debut and garnered a lot of fans..same with SS501..
Now, it's time for SuperJunior to debut.
 
Minho: Hyung,are you excited?..Are you prepared for tomorrow?
Donghae: Hmmm.. I don't know.. I hope a lot of people will support us..
Minho: Don't worry hyung. I'll be there to support you guys and also some other trainees.
Donghae: Do you think the girls will be there? You know...
Minho: Who?...ohh..you mean Yuri? I don't know... I heard them talking about supporting you guys tomorrow but she wasn't really saying anything.so, I don't know if she'll go.
Donghae: Really? Then I'll make her go. She should go and cheer for me after all that I did.(thinking: (I'm gonna make her”.)
Minho: What do you mean hyung?(curious face)
Donghae: Oh..it's nothing..forget about it.
Minho in thoughts: What happened between them? What did he mean by saying that? I know it meant something.
Donghae: Minho? I better go..The guys are calling me. I have to go.
Minho: Okay hyung. Bye.
 
Donghae with the rest of the Superjunior members in their dorm and putting facial masks on.
 
Leeuteuk: Do we really have to do this?
Heechul: We have to for our faces to look fresh and flawless. Though mine already is.
Eunhyuk: Whatever. Okay, let's just get on with it.
Siwon: It's our debut tomorrow. And I feel really nervous already.
Ryeowook: Really? Your face dooesn't show your nervous though.
Siwon: I know, that's what kind of good about me. I can be a perfet actor..hehe
Shindong: Donghae, you seem soo busy there. Who are you texting to? Is it a girlfriend?
Yesung: Don't make any scandal before we even debut okay donghae-sshi?
Donghae: I know guys, don't worry. I'm just texting a friend.
 
Donghae's POV:
 
Donghae was actually texting Kwon Yuri. He got the number from his friend Yoona, one of the trainees too.
Donghae typing the keypads:”Yah! Kwon Yuri! I heard you're not going to our debut performance tomorrow?”
It now passed 5 minutes but still no reply from Yuri and so Donghae texted her again.
Donghae: It's me Donghae. You bettter reply or else. You forgot you're indebted to me?
It passed 3 minutes now and still no reply. Donghae is in rage and was about to text again when his phone rang and there's a text message from Yuri. For some reason, his anger face turns into a bright smile, unknowingly.
 
Yuri's text: Yah! I know okay. You shouldve told me first that it's you. I don't reply to unknown numbers you know.
Donghae: Well, you shouldve thought on who's gonna have their debut tomorrow. It's common sense and reply at least.
Yuri: Well, not only you guys are gonna have their debut performance. You shouldn't assume.
Donghae: How come you always want to make me fight with you?Anyways, go okay?
Yuri: You're the one who started it first. You're such a hot-headed. Why do you want me to go when I know that you always get mad whenever you see me.
Donghae in thought: I'm don't get mad. It's just that I don't know how to express myself whenever I see you.
But then typed something else...
Donghae's text: Well, I have no choice. We need a lot of supporters. For you know, for media purposes. And don't forget you're indebted to me.
Yuri: I know. So if I go, does that pay my debt to you?
Donghae in thought: Honestly, I don't really want you to be burdened. I only said that, so that at least there'll be something between us to share and communicate about. But if this is really what you want..
Donghae's text: Fine. At least I don't have to think about what to do with your debt to me anymore. Just thinking of you makes me really mad.
Yuri:Well, same here!!You really make me mad too. Though, I don't know why you're always mad at me. At least, i'll be able to pay you back easily.
Donghae's thoughts: If only you knew what you mean to me. I just want you to be there in the memorable day of my life. Supporting me and all.
Donghae's text: Well, you better have banners and all supporting stuff that would make me satisfied. You better make me satisfied or our deal is off.
Yuri: Fine. Deal. It's me, KwonYuri. Be prepared for it.
Donghae:(laughed)You're soo adorable..
 
Shindong: Donghae, seems like you're having a really good time there. You're all laughing, smiling and stuff. Who are you texting anyway? I'm sure it's a girl.
Heechul: Yah! Remember the rules. And focus about tomorrow okay?
Donghae: I know.. I know guys..Just shut-up..
 
 
Yuri's POV:
I was in the trainee room practicing some moves with the girls then suddenly my phone vibrated. I have a message and I checked whose it from. It's an unknown number but it said, ”Yah! Kwon Yuri! I heard you're not going to our debut performance tomorrow?”
What the heck?who is this?! Yah!?? KwonYuri!!??..Hmm.. Debut performance tomorrow? Our SuperJunior oppas are having their debut tomorrow. But who could text me like...
Ohh....I remembered Yoona approached and told me she gave my number to Donghae. This must be him. I'm soo not going to reply to this kind of text.This is his first greeting.?”
I put down my phone and went back to practice...5 minutes passed and my phone rang again.
I read the message and it's from him again. It says,” It's me Donghae. You bettter reply or else. You forgot you're indebted to me?”.
Gosh he's irritating. He looks soo adorable, handsome and sweet on the outside, but soo mean in the inside. And he's even bringing up my debts to him. So I replied to him, Yah! I know okay. You shouldve told me first that it's you. I don't reply to unknown numbers you know.
And my phone rang after awhile....
Donghae: Well, you shouldve thought on who's gonna have their debut tomorrow. It's common sense and reply at least.
Yuri: Well, not only you guys are gonna have their debut performance. You shouldn't assume.
Donghae: How come you always want to make me fight with you? Anyways, go okay?
Yuri's thought: It would've been soo great if you are what you look. Such a waste.
And typed...
Yuri: You're the one who started it first. You're such a hot-headed. Why do you want me to go when I know that you always get mad whenever you see me.
Donghae's text: Well, I have no choice. We need a lot of supporters. For you know, for media purposes. And don't forget you're indebted to me.
Yuri's thoughts: Hahaha..okay, I guess this is my chance for an advantage.
Yuri: I know. So, if I go, does that pay my debt to you?
Donghae's text: Fine. At least I don't have to think about what to do with your debt to me anymore. Just thinking of you makes me really mad.
Yuri's thoughts: Honestly, I was really gonna go to the perforance and support you guys..You are my sunbaes and also to thank you for what you did for me back then. But then at least, I'm not indebted anymore..kekeke
Yuri: Well, same here!!You really make me mad too. Though, I don't know why you're always mad at me. At least, i'll be able to pay you back easily.
Donghae's text: Well, you better have banners and all supporting stuff that would make me satisfied. You better make me satisfied or our deal is off.
Yuri: Fine. Deal. It's me,KwonYuri. Be prepared for it.(smirking)
 
 
Yuri: Girls, I have some favors to ask of you. Let's go make a lot of banners for our sunbaes debut tomorrow and prepare lightsticks and all, are you with me?
Sooyoung: Well, we already prepared one.
Yuri: Well, let's make more.
Seoyhun: Unnie, so you decided now on joining us tomorrow?
Yuri: Yup! So, what are we waiting for. Let's go make some.
 
The girls were now busily preparing the banners and stuff then went home after. Yuri got home, though tired and all, she made another banner and with only Donghae's name on it. And smiled after seeing what she made..