"The Fangirl"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

The next day..
Leeteuk: This is it guys!!Let's do our best.
Donghae: I wonder where Yuri is seated.(murmuring)
The staff then told them to go out since it's already their time for recording.
 
The guys went out their dressing rooms and proceeded to the stage..there were fans yelling but what caught their attention is this fan whose voice is soo freaking loud..yelling and cheering!!
SUJU!!DONGHAE!!...shouting for like how many times..that even some fans in the studio turned their heads to that direction...and some of the companions of the girl, seem even ashamed of what she's doing..So Donghae take a closer look of the girl holding a banner with his name on it.and was surprised to see Yuri shouting her lungs out!!
 
Siwon: Wow!! you already got your very own fangirl Donghae.
Donghae just smiled and felt her face flustered.
Donghae thought: So this is what she meant. And i'm really grateful KwonYuri.
 
While in the audience........
Seohyun: Yuri unnie sit down and please lower your voice..I feel like seating somewhere else..
Yoona: I'm soo with you maknae (covering her face whIle laughing).
Taeyeon: What's with you anyway? Yesterday, you were all like ignored us and just doesn't seem to have interest of cheering for our Superjunior sunbaes. You got a call then suddenly asked us to make more banners. What was that call anyways? I'm curious.
Yuri ignored their questions and just keep on cheering loudly..SUJU!!DONGHAE!!
Jessica: Yah!!we're talking to you (while pulling Yuri down). And why are you cheering for Donghae? I didn't know you were close nor admire him.
Yuri: We're not close..just you know..cheering for an old enemy? I guess..
Sooyoung: You guys were enemies? Tell me all about it.
Yuri: It's a long story. So what? Are we just gonna sit here or are we gonna cheer for them? I thought you're here to cheer for our sunbaes?
Jessica: We are..We're just kind of surprised of what you did. You seem soo hyper..and you even made a banner only for Donghae. When did you make that? Something must've happened. Tell me...(looking suspicious)
Yuri: Nothing Jess. Let's just cheer now, okay?
 
So the girls were now cheering loudly which made the SuperJunior members smile even widely..
until one of the staff of the studio told them to keep their voices low especially when the recording started.
 
 
While in the other side of the stage, Minho was just watching Yuri.
 
Minho's POV:
I was sitting silently in a corner when I saw the girls including Yuri sit in my far left. It's the Suju's debut performance today and I thought Yuri wouldn't come since she's not in a good relationship with Donghae. Then I thought maybe she's coming for the other suju members. I saw Yuri carrying banners and then when the SUJU members got up the stage, I heard someone cheering soo loudly in my far left, like it's in Yuri's direction. When I turned around, I was surprised to see that the cheerleader was Yuri and even holding a banner with Donghae's name on it. “What just happened? Did I miss something?”, “ How come she's cheering specifically for Donghae?”...I feel my heart was just crushed. I feel cold and shattered. I feel just like punching my bestfriend Donghae who's smiling soo widely seeing Yuri cheering for him. I've been always hoping for them to be friends and did things for her to forgive him, but just seeing her cheering for him in the open and him smiling happily, I don't feel good. I feel like walking out of the studio, then Donghae turned to me while dancing with a smile, I also just smiled back fakingly. I sat there silently until I can't handle it anymore. When the SUJU members were back on backstage for the next recording, I walked out of the studio, trying to hold my tears and went home. “ I have to figure out something?”, “ Is this related to what Donghae told me yesterday?”.
 
Flashback:
Donghae: Do you think the girls will be there? You know...
Minho: Who?...ohh..you mean Yuri? I don't know... I heard them talking about supporting you guys tomorrow but she wasn't really saying anything.so, I don't know if she'llgo.
Donghae: Really? Then I'll make her go. She should go and cheer for me after all that I did.
Minho: What do you mean hyung?(curious face)
Donghae: Oh..it's nothing..forget about it.
End of flashback
 
“What really happened between them?”, “How come Donghae din't tell me anything?”...These thoughts been running on Minho's mind while on his way home. And texted Donghae that he can't congratulate him after their performance since he had to go home coz he's having a stomachache.
 
Meanwhile, back in the studio...
The girls were cheering their hearts out for the suju boys and Yuri for Donghae..
while Jessica having this suspicious look while looking atYuri...Then the SUJU performance ended
Yuri: Wheeww!!This is quite fun. Right girls?Though it kinda hurts the throat.
And thought: “At least this is sure quite a fun way to pay my debt. Seeing Donghae on stage is soo different. He's like soo sweet and charming when in reality, he's the opposite. I better text him to ask him if he saw what I did.”
Yuri then took out her phone from her bag and was surprised to see there's a lot of missed calls and messages.Yuri checked the missed calls, there's 10 miss calls from Yunho and 5 miss calls from an unknown number. Yuri then thought: “ Omg, sorry Yunho-oppa, I didn't realize you're calling. I better call him back. But what's with this number?(seeing the unknown number), who is this?”
Yuri then opened the messages from Yunho. It says: How are you?; Where are you;? Is Jessica with you?; I've been trying to call you but you wouldn't pick up. Are you busy?; Anyways just got done with filming a music video, hope you're alright.
 
Yuri's POV:
Aww Yunho-oppa, I'm soo sorry. I forgot to check my phone. And she text Yunho saying; “Sorry oppa, yeah, just busy with practicing some moves. My phone is on silent mode so I din't hear you. Sica is with me. You better rest now and watch out for your health. Hwaiting!”
I lied to Yunho oppa. I know I shouldn't but if he finds out that i'm all fangirling here while he's trying to call and text me, maybe he'll get mad. So, to prevent further explanations, I just said that.
Yuri then texted Donghae:”See? What I told you? I did great huh? I'm like the best fangirl out there..lol.”
While waiting for his reply,Yuri then scrolled down to other messages. She opened a message with the unknown number and read it. It says; “ Yah! How come you're not answering my calls? You're really pissing me off.”
Yuri: “What the heck?!! “ and then replied to the message: “Yah!who are you anyways? What's your problem? Check the number you're calling and texting first before you ruin other people's day.”After I pressed the send button, I got a message. It's from Yunho oppa. It says; “We're in our dorm right now, resting. I think i'm gonna fall asleep soon. So tired from the filming. I miss you girls.”
Reading the message of Yunho oppa made me smile. And so I replied for him to have a good rest and sweet dreams. I was about to put my phone back to my bag since we're now ready to go out of the studio when I received another message. It's from Donghae, it says: “Who said you were that great?But thanks for the support and the banner. But you sure have a really big mouth, literally..lol”.
 
Ugghh. Big mouth, you say? He's really different in person and on stage. He seems nice and also nice to other people but he's just soo different towards me. The only time I can call him a gentleman was when he rescued me. But still he was mean, even got me a debt. But it's all been paid now.. Uggh. My throat hurts..(while feeling ).Jessica then pulled Yuri out of the studio since she's walking so slow, looking always at her phone.
Jessica: Do you have split personality?
Yuri: Why do you say that?
Jessica: Well, I've been looking at you. You were always texting there. You were smiling after awhile, grouchy then smiled then grouchy again. Who were you texting to anyway?
Yuri: Oooohh that. It's nothing. Don't mind it. I just received some quote messages.
Jessica: You sure you're okay?
Yuri: I'm okay Sica, don't worry about it.
 
Donghae's POV:
Just got done with our performance and Yuri really did a great job being a fangirl out there. I was about to text her when I received a message from her.
Yuri:”See? What I told you? I did great huh?I'm like the best fangirl out there.lol.”
I don't want to reply immediately so she won't think I'm too excited to reply to her. I'll just wait for a few minutes. Maybe she's going to send another message. I'm really not that good in talking to her even in text. I keep on waiting for another text but there wasn't so I decided it's time for me to text her back.
Donghae:”Who said you were that great?But thanks for the support and the banner. But you sure have a really big mouth, literally..lol”
I was laughing while sending her my text. I waited for her reply but then she didn't reply anymore.Was I too harsh? I didn't mean it. I'm soo stupid. Why can't I act natural and nice when it comes to her.
I checked my phone again and saw Minho's message and read it. And thought he must be having diarrhea...Eeww..
 
 
Will Minho do something that will affect his friendship with Donghae? Will Yuri be the cause of a ruined friendship? How about the unknown number, do you think it's a wrong number like how Yuri suspected or is it something elsse?