Our First Day

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

First day of the girls going to the SME building to practice. It's a building were newbies artists and trainees go though..The popular ones are in another building but the two buildings are just connected only different entance and exits. The girls were soo excited and so they meet up in Yuri's place and decided to go to the building together. They then arrived in front of the building. The four of them looked at the building, smiled at each other and went inside holding hands.
 
Yuri: Annyeonghaseyo, we're the new trainees, and the four of them bowed.
Some people were just staring at them, some smiled and greeted them too, especially the guys.
 
Shindong: Hi, I'm Shindong. (offered to shake hands)
Leeteuk: I'm Leeteuk. (shake hands)
Eunhyuk: My name is Eunhyuk(shake hands)
Sungmin: I'm Sungmin (bowed)
Siwon: Just call me Siwon (bowed)
Kyuhyun: Kyuhyun (bowed)
Ryeowook: I'm Ryewook (shake hands) and those are Heechul and Yesung (pointing the two which are kinda far from the girls and they raised their hands.)
Eunhyuk: And we are SuperJunior. We're gonna have our debut soon. There's 10 of us but the other one is late.
Yuri: Really? That's good. I'm Yuri, this is Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun. (the girls bowed and greeted.)
 
They introduced some trainees too and the girls bowed and shaked hands to those who want to shake hands. There was a lot of trainees..
Leeteuk: And in this corner, are our beauties, you four new girls add to even more beauties. This is Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany.
 
Some girls were smiling and some just have the “fake smile”. But Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun greeted them and smiled from ear to ear; And since it's still their first day, it was awkward and they were uncomfortable. The four girls seated at one corner and talk to themselves.
 
Jessica: Guess what? Yunho oppa called me last night and told me that he's gonna come here in Korea in about four months and have their debut. What's more is that, we're gonna be in the same company.
Taeyeon: Really? I wonder how he looks like now in person. I checked them on the internet last time when you told me about them Sica and he really changed. He looked soo different from the last time I saw him.
Yuri: How does he look like anyways? I haven't seen him..I wasn't able to check him on net coz I was confused that time on whether to join the group or not for the audition.
Seohyun: But soo glad we did right, unnie?
Jessica: Yup. You're so right maknae. Well, about my brother, he still look the same to me. We were video calling last night. He did change a bit. Don't worry Yuri, just look at me and imagine me a guy.
Taeyeon: (shrugg Jess) Shut up Jess, You two don't look alike. Like, so different, especially the eyes.
Yuri, Seohyun then Taeyeon was laughing then suddenly Yuri stopped her laugh and stood up and then pointed to the guy by the door. Yuri was sitting facing the door. The three girls were surprised when Yuri suddenly stood up and then Yuri shouted....
 
Yuri's POV:
The girls and I were talking and laughing then suddenly I saw someone I didn't expect to see in the same room. I was shocked, I stood up and shouted..
YOU!!!(while pointing a finger at the guy)in unison.
He also pointed a finger at me. I guess he was also surprised to see me. Beside him is a familiar face...It's Minho, they seem soo close to each other. I heard they were friends which is kinda unbelievable for me. Minho is quite the opposite of Donghae..Well, based by the way he treated me. He seems nice and shy.
 
Donghae's POV:
I saw Minho by the parking lot, he texted me the night before about his first day being a trainee of SME and begged me to wait for him in going inside the building coz he's shy. I was joking him around, went inside the building then headed to the practice room, but when we got their I saw a familiar face and out of shock, I suddenly shouted while pointing a finger at the girl..so, we were like doing the same thing in unison.
 
Yuri and Dongahe: YOU!!!
All the people in the room turned around to the noise they were making.
Yuri: What are you doing here?
Donghae: I should be asking you that. And you even brought your group of friends. (kinda sarcastic tone)
Yesung: (interrupted) So you guys knew each other?
Donghae: Yeah. It's a long story though. We go to the same school.
Leeteuk: Seems like there's some love-hate realtionship between you two..
Jessica: (staring) Yah! What are you doing here anyways?
Eunhyuk: Ohh..we got a fierce one here. He's also one of our members. The one I told you about.
Taeyeon: Really? Wow, we din't know you're a trainee of SME.
Seohyun: Oh, I do unnie. I forgot to tell you or I just din't tell you. Please forgive me.
Yuri: How come Seohyun?
Seohyun: I was worried that if I did tell you, you might not want to audition.(with a sad face)
Yuri: Aww..that's okay Seohyun. I don't really care about him. You don't have to be sorry. How did you even know about him though?
Seohyun pointed at Minho. While Siwon called out the rest of the group to practice.
 
Minho: Hi Yuri. Hi girls. Sorry about my friend for whatever he's done to you.
Yuri: It's okay Minho, you don't have to say anything. He's the one who should say that. (pointing at Donghae.)
Donghae: Whatever. I don't want to waste my time with you. We still have to practice. But before that, guys let me introduce my friend Minho. He's a new trainee. Let's go bro.
Minho: Hi guys, I'm Choi Minho(greeted everyone and bowed.)
Minho signaled Yuri and the girls that he'll just go with Donghae. When they were kinda far from the girls, Minho then whispered to Donghae.
Minho: How come you were like that to Yuri and them?
Donghae: What am I supposed to do? I was shocked. Why didn't you tell me that they will be here?
Minho: So what if you were?You should make amends to her. I'm sorry I wasn't able to mention it to you. But still, you should've been nice to her. I thought you want to be friends with her and this is your chance. We're in the same company, in the same building and same room.
Donghae: It's just not the right time. I'll just talk to you later, k? We still have to practice. Our debut is nearing. Go introduce yourself and don't be shy.( and headed to the group practicing)
 
The manager came, meet the new trainees and discussed the DO and DONTs of being a trainee. He emphasized about the strictness of the rules and told the new trainees about coming to the practice room everyday if possible and practice on some routines and vocals right after class and that him and some staffs will be facilitating and evaluating each individuals strong and weak points and train them to improve those points..First, they were having group sharings and all and then they played a music and told everyone to make a choreography out of that music.
The day went by fast and Yuri and the girls are ready to go home..They were now just waiting for their rides. Jessica's ride came first and bid goodbye to the girls. Then Taeyeon's ride came and she offered to bring Seohyun home. Yuri's the only one waiting for her ride when suddenly, someone pulled her arm.
 
 
 
Who do you think pulled her?Make a guess...