"Decision"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

1 week after...
 
 
Taeyeon: So, have you decided yet?
Yuri: About the audition?
Jessica: Yeah...so, are you in?
Yuri: Well, I do want to but my dad doesn't want me to.
Taeyeon: Why?Just say, all four of us are going and that you won't take your studies for granted.
Jessica: Also, have you heard that it has a scholarship award on who can get the highest score but it's for one person only though. So,we were plannning to give it to our maknae.
Yuri: Really? that's good..I'm soo gonna do it. It doesn't matter if dad won't allow it. I'll just have to try..Let's do it for fun and for Seohyun....I'm in!! (smiled while doing the fighting gesture)
 
Taeyeon: Where's Seohyun anyway?
Jessica: You forgot? Like at this hour, she's probably studying in the library.
Yuri: Then, let's make it a surprise for her then. We won't tell her until we get accepted.
Taeyeon: Let's practice tomorrow ok?
Yuri: Ok, i'll tell Seohyun.....
 
 
While in the library...
 
Seohyun's POV:
Reading a book but the words just don't seem to get in her head. She's too excited for the audition. She was planning to still do the audition if the other girls won't be able to make it coz she really needs that award.
 
Seohyun:... Sigh..(Talking to self)First time, I'm this nervous..What should i sing?,,
I hope the unnies will go to the audition with me so I won't be this nervous.
 
Suddenly, someone sat in front of her..
 
Minho: Hi,...is anyone sitting here? (Seohyun look up).
Seohyun: No, you can sit there...(Minho gasps when he knew who he was talking to.)
Minho: Ohh, I'm sorry..I didn't mean to..
Seohyun: No, it's ok..you can sit there...I'm Seohyun by the way.
Minho: I know who you are..You're in the same class as me..
Seohyun: Yeah, i know. You're Minho, right?...I find you really shy and doesn't really talk to our guy classmates.
Minho: Hmmm.. i do talk to them but all they share about are girls...So yeah..
Seohyun: Ohh...so, you don't like girls?
Minho: It's not that I don't like them, it's just that right now, i'm really not that interested in them. I'm focusing on my studies first.
Seohyun: Really?..Same here..But right now, I'm kinda having a hard time .
Minho: Why? Is there something bothering you?
 
(Seonyun's phone then rang)
 
Seohyun: Yaboseyo?........Yuri unnie..
(hearing the name, Minho's heart suddenly throb.)
Seohyun: Really? You're going?(still talking to the phone and smiled). Thanks unnie..Ok, let's meet at Jessi's house later ok?Bye..
Minho: Do you mind if i ask you what was that about?
Seohyun: Oh..We're planning to join the SME audition..At first, I thought, Yuri unnie won't make it because her dad won't allow her to. But now, she can..I'm soo happy..
 
(Seohyun was kinda loud, so the librarian was staring at her and told to keep silent.)
 
Seohyun: OoOps...sorry..
 
Minho then thought about Yuri joining the audition. so, he then decided to join the audition too.
 
Minho: When is the audition?
Seohyun: It's two months and three weeks from now..why? You wanna join too?...Join...that would be great...
Minho: I'm gonna try..Anyways, you know my friend right?
Seohyun: Who? Donghae-shi?..yeah..Of course i remember him..I don't even know how you get to be close to him.
Minho: He's actually really nice when you guys get to know him..Well, about him, it's almost their debut..their group is called SuperJunior. Under SME.
Seohyun: Really?..We din't know that he's in sme..Now, I don't know if Yuri will go if she hears this.
Minho:Really? Well then, let's keep it a secret until then..I'm sure Yuri won't be able to back off if guys had already practiced alot.
Seohyun: Yeah, u got a point..Okay then..(smiled)
 
Minho then thought : "She's cute too..I guess their group are all cute and pretty." and sighed.