"Meet My Bro"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)
 
Months passed since the incident..Yuri and the girls were in the practice room, doing some stretchings. They're now in good terms with the other trainees and been doing dorky stuffs.Then, Jessica came..
 
Jessica: Guys, my brother is here in Korea now. They got here last night.
Taeyeon: How come you din't tell us. We could've meet them in the airport.
Jessica: I was also shocked when he came home last night. They have their own dorm already but oppa just went to the house and will be staying there for awhile for a few days. He asked permission from the manager, coz he missed us.
Seohyun: Really? So glad for you unnie, you're with your bro again.
Jessica: I know right?.. How bout we go to our place after training hours. Call your houses and let's have a pajama party. Just four of us first since oppa doesn't really like noise whenever he's resting.
Yuri: Should I go?
Taeyeon: Of course you should Yuri. We should always be together. And besides, you haven't seen Sica's bro. So, it's time to meet him.
Yuri: Is he that great for me to meet him?
Jessica: Yuriah!!
Yuri: Kidding. Okay, I'm gonna go. But not because i'm interested in him, I just want to meet him.
Jessica: Better!..
 
In Jessica's house.
Jessica: Mom?Dad? I'm home. Oppa? Is anyone home?
Taeyeon: Seems like no one's home.
Then a maid approaches.
Jessica: Where's my mom and dad?
Maid: They went to a trip miss Jessica. But your brother is in his room. He just got home too.
Jessica: Perfect!..Mom and Dad isn't here. We can do all we want.
Seohyun: But your brother is here. Won't he get mad?
Jessica: No. Just keep your voices down. But I'm already sleepy though...Let's go check on my bro. I'm gonna introduce you guys.
Yuri: It's okay Jess, maybe he's tired. We don't want to disturb him.
Jessica: Nah, it's okay. It's my brother here were talking about. I'm a spoiled sister. Besides, it's been a long time that we haven't seen each other. So, I'm sure he'll do what i'll ask.
 
So the girls went upstairs and put their things in Sica's room..and headed to her brother's room after. Yunho Jung's room door is just facing Sica's door. So, their rooms are quite close to each other. Yunho's room was slightly open when they got upstairs and so....
 
Jessica: (knocking the door) Oppa? Are you sleeping?
Yunho: Nope, I'm awake. What's up sis? Come in.
Jessica: Oppa, just want to introduce to you my friends. They're also trainees in SME like me.
Yunho, who was in a prone position reading a book, turned around and looked at the girls by the door.
 
Yunho's POV:
I'm reading a book, in prone position. My feet is facing the door. Someone knocked on my door and it was my sister Jessica. She told me that she has friends over and she wants me to meet them. I turned around and what caught my eye is a beautiful tanned girl. She's smiling and her smile is soo pretty that I din't realized that my heartbeat stop that I can't seem to breathe for awhile and then it was beating faster. I put my hands in my chest to feel my heart and then I heard my sister.
Jessica: Oppa, are you alright?
Yunho: (snapped out of his fantasy) Huh? I'm okay. Just that my hands and chest hurting a little because of my prone positioning.
Jessica: Anyways, as I was saying. These are my friends.. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Yuri.
Yunho:(in his thought: So, Yuri is her name. Her beauty is unique and she's cute.. Stop! what am I saying. She's my sister's friend. Stop it Yunho, too young for you.)
 
Yuri's POV:
We headed to the room of Sica's brother. Sica knocked on the door though it's already slightly open. I heard her brother's voice but what was this i'm feeling. My heart skipped a beat after hearing his voice. Jessica then opened the door. Her brother is wearing a shirt and jeans. I don't know if I should say this, but he looks soo handsome. Taeyeon was right. He looks matured and dependable to me until he made that goofy face when Jessica asked him on what he's doing. He then replied that his hand and chest hurts because he was reading in a prone position. He's cute when he's smiling. Then, Taeyeon spoke.
 
Taeyeon: Oppa, don't you remember me? It's me Taeyeon. That cute girl.
Yunho: Ohh .. Hi Taeyeon.You still look like a cute girl. Seems like you haven't grown much.
Taeyeon: Oppa..Stop teasing about my height.
Yunho:Okay..okay..Girls, how about we go to the living room and talk.
Jessica: You're not tired oppa?
Yunho: Nope, I'm okay.. Go to the sala first and I'll prepare some snacks.
Jessica: Wow, my oppa seems soo hardworking today. I wonder why.
Yunho: What?! Do I need to have a reason. So, girls just sit there in the living room and relax..
 
Yunho went straight to the kitchen to prepare the snacks. He asked the maid to give the girls some juice first while he's still cooking.
 
Yuri: Sica, aren't you gonna help your brother?
Jessica: He can handle it. I'm a girl but oppa cooks better than me. Plus, I'm sleepy. Can I sleep for awhile? Can you wake me up when oppa's done with the cooking?.
Taeyeon: Sure Sica, you can. Can we play your nintendo wii then?
Jessica: Sure, you can. Make youself at home.
Seohyun: Let's play unnie. Look! Sica is already sleeping.
Taeyeon: Okay. Haha (ajumma laugh). She falls asleep soo fast. How about you Yuri?
Yuri: I'm just gonna help Yunho oppa then, on whatever he's cooking.
Taeyeon: Okay.(while already having fun with Seohyun playing wii.)
 
Yuri headed to the kitchen. Watching Yunho by the door busily making waffles, she laughed unintentionally. Yunho heard her laugh so he turned around to see who's by the door. It's Yuri...Then Yunho's heart skipped a beat but he tried to hide it and asked Yuri.
 
Yunho: Why were you laughing?
Yuri: Me? Oh.. it's just that it's my first time seeing a guy cooking.
Yunho: Really? Well, I love cooking and also when I was with my group members, I'm always the one cooking. Don't worry when you guys debut, you'll be doing the same thing.
Yuri: Really? I love cooking too.
Yunho: No kidding? You're different than my sister then. She kinda hates cooking.Anyways, where is my sister? How about Taeyeon and what's her name? Seohyun, right?
Yuri: Taeyeon & Seohyun are playing and Sica is sleeping...
Yuri and Yunho in unison: As always and both laughed.
Yunho: My sister is really always like that...Anyways, she told me a lot about you..You girls seem soo close..Whenever we talk, she always mention you guys but this is my first time seeing you though.
Yuri: You're gonna debut soon right?
Yunho: Yup, next week.. Hope you girls will support us.
Yuri: Of course we'll support you. So, you're like very busy right now? I heard there's 5 of you in a group.?
Yunho: Yup. The guys are in our dorm. I'm staying here for awhile and go to our dorm 2 days before our debut.
Yuri: Want me to help you with that?
Yunho: Okay....You know, it feels nice talking to you. Want to be friends and maybe soon be best friends?
Yuri: Hmm..let's see..hahaha..but okay..
Yunho: What? There seems to have some hesitation there.
Yuri: No, there isn't........Ouch!!
Yunho: Why? What happened?
Yuri: I burnt my finger. It hurts. Look, it's red.
Yunho: Come here, let's take care of that.
 
While Yunho's treating Yuri's finger, Yuri just kept on looking at him
without realizing her hand full of flour touched Yunho's face.
 
Yunho: Okay, it's done.. what the?(touched his face with his fingers and saw some flour)..You didn't just do that..Okay, my turn.
Yuri: No!(running)...I didn't mean to. Please don't..
 
The both of them were running in circles in the kitchen table. They were soo noisy that the girls in the living room heard them.
 
Jessica: (waking up) What the heck?. Why is it soo noisy?
Taeyeon and Seohyun: (shrugging their shoulders) We don't know.
Jessica: Is that Yuri's and Oppa's voice I'm hearing? Let's go check on them.
 
The girls head to the kitchen to check what's the commotion about and found Yuri and Yunho chasing in circles.
 
Jessica: Oppa! What are you guys doing?
Yuri: (with a big grin). Sica, please stop your brother.
Jessica: Why? What's wrong? (Yunho then approaches Sica and put flour in her face instead.)..Oppa!
Yunho: Got you!(and they all laughed except for Sica)