"Friendship?"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Inside the SM training building, Minho is already there waiting anxiously for Yuri. While still having
flashbacks on how he asked Yuri for the favor of teaching him dancing and facial expressions. He still can't believe that he was able to do that....
He's also thinking on when he approached Yuri after the DBSK boys were gone and how Yuri said that she'll start teaching him the next day..He thought that Yuri's smile was soo pretty....that it caused him sleepless night. That's right, Minho wasnt able to sleep and just keep thinking on how he's gonna act towards Yuri. So, without any sleep, he washed up, ate his breakfast and went to the training building an hour earlier before their meeting time..
Inside the room, Minho just keep on pacing back and forth and keep on looking at himself in the mirror to see how he looks and practice on how to smile in front of Yuri and even stretched his face and made awkward expressions...then....
 
Yuri: Hahahaha!!! Minho-ssi that's hilarious.. Can you teach me that?
Minho out of surprise hearing Yuri's laugh, jumped and made a forced smile..
Minho: Hehe.. Hi Yuri-noona. I was just fooling around..
Yuri: Come on... Teach me.. How did you do that?..(Yuri approached the mirror and practiced on mimicking Minho's awkward expression.)
Minho: That's not how you do it..(while smiling and adoring Yuri being kkab)
Yuri: That's why teach me how you did that..(and patted Minho's shoulder)
Minho feeling the pat that Yuri gave him made his heart skip a beat.
Minho: Okay. . Here.. Open your eyes wide while making your nares holes big and make a fish mouth..
Yuri: Like this? (followed Minho's instructions and got the expresssion perfectly and both laughed at each other's faces.)
Yuri: I don't think I have to teach you facial expressions, you're very good at it already. You're even the one teaching me.
Minho: It was just out of the blue expression...
Yuri: Well, I don't think that expressison suits you though. I think a serious expression suits you more.. You'll look more handsome. What time did you arrive here?
Minho hearing how Yuri called him handsome wasn't able to get Yuri's second question and just smiled sheepishly.
Yuri: Minho? You okay?
Minho: What?
Yuri: I was asking what time you arrived here? Coz I'm already 2 hours late of our meeting time.
Minho: Ohh. I was just here 10 minutes before you.
Yuri: Oh..that's good to hear.. I thought you were waiting for me for 2 hours. Somethiing came up so I came late... Are you sure you're okay? You're eyebags seem big. Did you get enough sleep?
Minho: Don't mind it. Let's start practicing now..
Yuri: Okay. Sure..
So Yuri taught Minho some dance moves and facial expressions that fit him..and one of it is the serious expression..and have that charisma....They practice more on some moves while laughing and smiling at each other...until they got tired..
Yuri then took a break, drank some water but then got dizzy since she wasnt able to sleep well lastnight since she was taking care of Yunho..She lost her balance and was about to fall but then she felt someone's hands catching her. Minho seeing Yuri upclose got amazed by her beauty and was about to kiss her while her eyes were still close. Minho was about to kiss Yuri but then Yuri opened her eyes and their eyes met..Minho widen his eyes surprised on what he's about to do and shook his head and not to cause any suspicions, he asked Yuri..
Minho: Gwenchana?.. Are you okay?
Yuri: Neh.. I'm okay.. Just din't have enough sleep..Thanks for catching me.
Minho: It's my pleasure. I guess we'll have to stop for now. Sorry for making you teach me. You should've told me you're tired..(while helping Yuri sit in the chair.)
Yuri: You don't have to say sorry. It's not your fault..
 
While by the door, someone saw what happened and what Minho was about to do if only Yuri didn't open her eyes...While watching the two, the guy clenched his fist glaring at Minho...
 
“I don't wanna make any assumptions but that was just too obvious”.
 
I walked into the training building after our schedule to do some practice with the trainees and hopefully to see Yuri.. While in the hallway, I hear music and giggling. I smiled thinking that someone's there to accompany me. When I was about to enter the room, I saw only Yuri and Minho. So I hid, tried to eavesdrop and spy on them. Then I saw Yuri got out of balance, I thought of catching her though I'm soo far away. And when I was about to show them my presence, in my angle the two were kissing. “Were they really kissing?.. I didn't know they were in that kind of relationship..”
“Choi Minho, you've been lying to me all this time?”
“ Now that I'm too busy, due to my schedules, you made a move. So, you were just acting shy and stabbed me in the back.”
“Kwon Yuri, how could you..You never realized how much I like you. How I always want to get your attention.You always ignore me. Now, I know why.”
“You two betrayed me and Choi Minho, you just broke our friendship.!”
I clenched my fists trying to control my anger.. I walked out of the building, still thinking of the scene I witnessed and accidentally bumped into someone.
 
Seohyun: Yah! Watch where you're going!...(her fell on the ground)
Seonyun: Aren't you supposed to say sorry?.. Wait, you are....(while trying to fix herself)
 
“ Yeah, yeah...Just get out of my way.” Without even looking back on who he bumped into.
 
Seohyun: Jerk....He just ruined my day.... I can't believe I just said those words but my really hurts..What happened to him anyways.... It's like there's fire in his eyes...What happened inside..( out of curiosity and concern, Seohyun entered the building hurriedly.)
 
Seohyun heard the music playing and entered the room. And saw both Yuri and Minho sitting in the chair, sweating profusely and Yuri touching her head.
 
Seohyun: Yuri-unnie, are you okay? Did something happened?
Yuri: I'm okay, just exhausted.
Seohyun: Are you sure(trying to comfort Yuri)
Minho: Hi Seohyun-ssi.
Seohyun: Hi Minho-ssi..Are you sure nothing's wrong? Nothing happened here?
Minho: Nope. We were just practicing and Yuri felt a little dizzy. That's all.
Yuri: Yeah, nothing to worry about Seohyun. You're soo sweet.
Seohyun: No, what I mean is.....Then, why was he sooo looking mad coming out from here?(while pointing at the door's direction.)
Yuri: Who are you referring to?