"The Unexpected Moment"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

 “Oppa!!!”, Yuri blurted out..shocked on who witnessed the scene of her and Donghae in the parking lot.
 
Yunho appeared in the scene with an angry and confused face on. Right behind him is Jungmin. The two bumped into each other in a coffee shop near the SM building.
 
An hour earlier in the coffee shop....
Jungmin pushed the glass door in a coffee shop just near the SM building. He has been trying to call Yuri but she doesn't seem to answer his calls and so he got worried; thinking that she might be angry of him or something bad must have happened. He shouldnt have left her in the cafe yesterday. He wants to go and check on her in the SM building, but he doesn't want to put Yuri in a difficult situation, especially if he is just going to the building just to see her, and so he decided to check the cafe near the building, to see if she is there or maybe there are some SM artists that knows Yuri's whereabouts. Just when Jungmin stepped in the cafe, he saw a man sitting, drinking his coffee and just stands out in the crowd and seemed so familiar, unti he realizes that he is no other than Yunho. So, without hesitation, he approached Yunho.
 
Jungmin: Yunho-ssi right? (reaching out his hand)
Yunho: Yes?...hmmm..Jungmin-ssi from SSS501 right? Hi.. (shake hands)...what can I do for you?
Jungmin: Just want to chill a bit. Anyways, hows your promotions going?
Yunho: Hectic schedules. Been really busy lately. So whenever I have time, I try to relax..but we love what we are doing, and we are having fun doing it...I'm guessing it's just the same with you guys.
Jungmin: Yeah... We sure do..plus, the money and the ladies...
Yunho: Hahahaha...you are sure right about that...(and the two laughed).
Jungmin: Hehe..hmm... how has it been going with your co-artists? I heard that a girl group from your company will debut soon.
Yunho: Yeah, they are. They are working soo hard and they just seem soo excited that soon they are going to show asia and the world what they got.
Jungmin: Are you guys close? Do you know where they are now? (Yunho getting suspicious)
Yunho: We'll one of my sister will debut in that group and well, I do have some close relationship with them.
Jungmin: Oh really? Can you tell me about them? Hmm..actually,..(Yunho cut his sentence)
Yunho: I knew it! There's a reason why you approached me huh?..Tell me, what is it?
Jungmin: I dont know if I should ask this. Actually, I'm interested in 1 of the members that's debuting soon. She is just so funny and pretty, and I'm always enjoying her company.
Yunho: Tell me more about her. (thinking: this must not be Yuri)
Jungmin: Well, she stands out in a group of people, her smile, her complexion and her personality is just soo unique... (Yunho cuts him).
Yunho: (Is this what I'm thinking? I better tell him to stop before anything else.) I'm sorry Jungmin-ssi. It seems like you've really fallen for her but sorry to burst your bubble. The girls aren't allowed to date anyone. You might as well forget about her, before you lose any hope.
Jungmin: I just want to know her better. Plus, what if she's feeling the same way too. If I get to date her, we can just keep it as a secret, and if we don't work out, we can break up before they even debut. Can you help me with that Yunho-ssi?.. I think I've really fallen for Yuri's charm.
 
Yunho just can't believe what he is hearing. Yuri?...His Kwon Yuri? Feeling jealous and irritated. He is now confused on what to do. He's been trying to be nice to Jungmin since he sat in the same table as him. People in the cafe are just looking at them and it will be bad to see if he bursts out his anger while Jungmin has this wide smiling face....and so he decided.
 
Yunho: Ohh. (while still trying to have a fake smile)..so, it's MY Yuri you're talking about.
Jungmin: What do you mean YOUR Yuri?... So, is what I have been suspecting true? But when Yuri and I were together, she never mentioned you.
Yunho: Well, yeah...you heard it right...MYYYY Yuri( retracting the MY, while tapping his chest.) Mianhe, we've been together for quite some time now. We just didn't tell it to people, you know how it is in this business.
Jungmin: How long have you been together? I just saw Yuri yesterday. We spent the whole day together, but she didn't tell me she has a bf.
Yunho: You guys seem to go out quite a lot huh? Since I trusts her and she trusts me, that's okay if she goes out with a male friend. That's how good our relationship are. Well, for your info, we've been dating for a month now. She hasn't told me about you. You must be not that important to her. (trying to annoy Jungmin. Still faking a smile.)
 
All the people in the cafe are just loooking at them. Saying, they're both handsome and they seem to be close friends coz they seem to be always smiling. Some even fighting on who's more handsome between the two of them. Some even say they must be gays coz they have been looking eye to eye at each other for quite some time now. When actually, in their table, there's a bad aura. They're hating each other. Telling lies just to irritate one another.
 
Jungmin: I don't believe you. (suspicious. Glaring at Yunho. Still trying to smile then wave at the people in the cafe.)
Yunho: You can ask Yuri if you want.
Jungmin: Well then, let's ask her now. Do you even know where she is?
Yunho: Of course. She's in the SM trainee building. We even spent the night together last night. You still don't believe me?
Jungmin: (angry)... I didn't know you're already in this kind of relationship.. and No, I don't. Until I hear it from her.
Yunho: Well, I won't say anything about that. It's for you to think..(smirk)..Well, then..let's go..(Yunho thought to himself, I can't believe I'm acting childish.)
 
And so a friendly first interaction turned into a rivalry.
 
Both cars drove to the SM building. Parked kind of far away from the building's entrance. They walked towards the entrance until they noticed a scene. Seems to be 2 couples fighting. While get nearer and nearer, the girl's side view seems to be familiar, and the guy seems soo familiar too. The guy hugged the girl and then 1 couple not that far, a guy running after a girl.
 
Jungmin: Tsk..tsk..i didn't know there's a lot of couples here. They are so PDA.
Yunho: Same here.
 
They got nearer. The guy broke the hug and kneeled, and Yunho then was shocked to see that the girl is Yuri and she seems to be crying. Jungmin seems to noticed it too. And so, they walked faster. Wondering what is going on.. With right timing, right then, they heard what Donghae said..
 
Yuri: Dongahe-ssi, what are you doing, get up before somebody sees us. (while wiping her tears)
Donghae: Will you be my girlfriend?..I'm sorry for tbhis wrong moment and for not giving you any chocolates nor flowers but I promise I'll make it all up to you.
Yuri: Donghae, please stand up...this is embarrassing..( both hands touch her flushed face face.)
Dongahe: I won't stand up from here unless you tell me you accept my proposal.
Yuri: Donghae, but I....
 
“She has a boyfriend!”..another voice heard out of nowhere and Yuri and Donghae turned their heads to the direction of where the voice is coming from.
 
Yuri: Oppa!!!.... Jungmin-ssi? (schocked)
Donghae: Hyung. What do you mean she has a boyfriend? (both Yuri and Donghae looking dumbfounded).
Yunho thoughts: Now, this is the right time.. I didn't know I have so many rivals.
 
Yunho then approached Yuri, embraced her. So shocked Yuri's eyes open widely.
Yunho: I am her boyfriend. (Yuri looking at Yunho with a shocked expression.)
Yuri: Ani~an...(Yunho then whispered: Please bare with me. You want to get out in this situation right?..)
Jungmin: What are you whispering there? (looking all suspicious). Yuri, is it true that you're dating Yunho-ssi?
Donghae: Yuriaah? Is this true?
Yuri: (thoughts: OMG..I can't handle this anymore.)
 
Confused on what to do, Yuri looked into Yunho's eyes. She doesn't want to cause any scandal and make Yunho's career in jeopardy, but she just have to get out in that awkward moment; and so she just nod to Yunho's request in agreeement.
 
Jungmin and Donghae: I don't believe you.
Yuri: What do you still want for you to believe us? I dont care if you don't believe us. (When Yuri was trying to walk away from the scene, Yunho grab her wrist, swung her, held her head and kissed her.)
 
Yuri was shocked but then felt Yunho's soft lips and tasted it's sweetness. unconciously, she closed her eyes and just go with the flow of Yunho's mouth. This was Yuri's first kissed. Eventhough, this was for a show, she still felt and experienced something that for her is unimaginable. She is kissing in public, in front of 2 hot guys and 1 hot guy smooching her.
 
Jungmin: Okay, stop now. I don't think I still can look at this anymore. I think I better go.
Yuri: Jungmin-ssi, Donghae-ssi. Mianhe....I'm soo sorry. Hope you'll forgive me.
Donghae: It's not your fault Yuri. I've been such a jerk to you. I just hope you and Hyung will be happy together.
Jungmin: Yunho-ssi, don't be too happy. I still have many chances to be with Yuri.. So, don't let go of her. The moment you let go, I'll be there right away catching her.
Yunho: You don't have to worry about that. Annyeong. (smiling sheepishly)
 
Donghae and Jungmin drove away from the two, Yuri and Yunho still waving, until the 2 are already out of sight.
 
Yuri: Yah!!! trying to punch Yunho's biceps (thought: oohh..nice muscles. Ani~ani~.. Yuriahh, keep your mind together.) Yah!!.why did you do that for? Don't you know it's my first kiss?
Yunho: Really?.. We'll you can't let go of me now.. We're already dating.
Yuri: What?...I didn't say that..(Yunho cut her sentence..)
Yunho: Sssh... Just look around you.
Yuri just then realized there was already a lot of people in the parking lot. Some co-trainees, sunbaes, and some were just passerby. Some were smiling looking at their sweetness and some were glaring.
Yuri then noticed one's glare that's soo familiar to her... It's Jessica's....
 
Yuri: (blushed)... Ottoke.. I'm dead....