"DBSK and SNSD"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Yunho and s came inside the room....
Yunho seeing Minho sitting beside Yuri felt some jealousy...so he approached the group and hugged his sister Jessica since their back is facing the door. Yunho suddenly hugged Jessica but he also include Yuri while smiling, since Yuri is sitting next to Sica. So no one would suspect anything and just take his hugging as a joke or a burst of happiness seeing his sister. He then placed his head in between Yuri and Jessica.
 
Yuri's POV:
Minho, the girls and I were chatting when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I twitched out of surprise and when I turned around I saw Yunho oppa. His face is so close to mine for a second or two and whispered like “Hi Yuri” softly into my ear that it made a tingling sensation, and then spoke loudly greeting the others.” Hi girls!!How you've been doing?” Jessica then looked at him and said “oppa!” and then figured that his one arm is in mine.So, Sica gave him a weird look then Yunho made a confused expression, so Jessica turned her eyeball to the direction of his one arm which is in my shoulder. Yunho then let go of me and put his both arms around Jessica saying,” Sorry Yul, I didn't mean it. Just excited to see my dear sister.” While, Im just sitting there, stunned.
 
Yunho's POV:
I entered the room seeing some guy sitting beside Yuri and keep on looking at her while smiling made me jealous. So, I made a move that would hint the guy that Yuri is mine. But without suspicion of course from the girls and especially from my sister. Well, if he's really a guy, he'd understand what I meant by doing it. I whispered to Yuri and hope she got the message and greeted the girls. “Hi girls!!How have you been doing?” But then my eagle-eyed sister caught me with my arms around Yuri too. So, I let go of Yuri and apologized that it was unintentional. When really, it is..
 
Jessica's POV:
Well, we were sitting, chattting with the girls and Minho, when suddenly someone put his left arm around me. I was gonna stand up and slap whoever is doing with when I heard someone said “DBSK oppas!!” and then heard my brother say:” Hi girls, How have you been doing?”So I turned to my right and saw my brother's face but then I also caught a glimpse of Yuri looking stunned and then saw my brother's other arm around Yuri. So, I gave him a signal through my eyeball and so he let go and apologized to Yuri for what he did.
But something is just amiss. I know my brother is happy to see me, but he's face is having a weird kind of happiness. That he was even smiling while taking a glance at Yuri and while apologizing to her.
“Am I too suspicious? Or there's really something going on?”
 
Minho's POV:
We were having a conversation when suddenly someone put his arm around Yuri. I saw the arm swiftly landing on Yuri's shoulder and collarbone. And I saw the expreswsion on Yuri's face. She was stunned. It's Yunho sunbae and he even tilted his head a little on Yuri's side and seems like he whispered something to her ear for a second there. Am I the only one who's seeing this?...” Take your arm off my Yuri”..are the words I've been dying to say, but I can't coz she's not mine. Thank god Jessica noona saw what's happpening or did she? So, Yunho, let go of Yuri and apologized to her that he din't mean it. That he didn't mean to hug her too.Yunho did that on purpose. I'm sure of it. So, there's really something going on between the two of them?.,..I looked at the girls and they were like surprised too..and I thought they were gonna suspect something too but then..
 
Sooyoung: Omo!!! Oppa...how about us?Where's our hug?
Hyoyeon: Yeah, We should've sat near Sica so that we'll also get a hug a from you even accidentally..
Junsu, one of the members of DBSK spoke..
Junsu: I'm here!! Who wants a hug again?
Sooyoung: Nah, no thanks...hahahaha ( and they all laughed and Yuri smiled except Minho who's being jealous and annoyed by Yunho's presence.)
 
Tiffany: Jaejoong oppa, want to sit beside me?
Jaejoong: Sure, what were you guys talking anyway?
Yoona: Just something, something on our upcoming debut.
Junsu: So, you guys are going to debut soon?
Jessica: Yeah, can you give us tips Yunho oppa?
Changmin: Can I sit beside you Sica?
Jessica: Sorry oppa, but my brothers sits here. Yunho oppa, come here.
Sooyoung: You can sit beside me Changmin oppa.
Yoochun: Me, i'm just gonna sit beside...what's your name again?(talking to Minho)
Minho: Minho-ssi sunbae. Sure..Hmm.. I'm just gonna go. I have to go to the comfort room anyways.
(feeling uncomfortabe, so he left the group and went to the comfort room.)
Yoochun: If you say so.
Junsu: How bout me? Where am I gonna sit?
Taeyeon: There's nowhere else to sit. Just get a stool and sit beside Yoochun oppa.
Junsu: Fine, if you say so dear Taeyeon.
Then they teased them. They already know Junsu admires Taeyeon. But Taeyeoin just ignores his admiration.
So, the guys give the girls some tips... and the rules..and also, on how to deal with scandals and stuff.
While Minho after he went to the comfort room just stealing glances at the group while talking to Onew. And saw Yunho trying to pat or touch Yuri's shoulder with his fingers while his arm is across Sica.
 
Yuri noticed it and so she texted Yunho carefully not to attract attention.
Yuri: What Yunho oppa?(Yoochun who's beside Yuri saw what the two are doing and just smirked)
Yunho: Were you surprised? I want to call and inform you that we'd be here, but I want to surprise you more.
Yuri: Yeah, I was very surprised. And you weren't careful enough.
Yunho: Sorry for what I did. But you're not mad at me right? We're still friends right?
Yuri: Of course we are Yunho oppa. Just don't try to do that again especially with Sica here.
Yunho: Okay then. Let's meet later on. We have a lot to catch up on. I'll text you where and when. Since it's our break today.
Jessica: Oppa? Who are you texting to? (caught Yunho always texxting)
Yunho: Oh, nothing. Just our manager. (immediately, putting away his phone.)